Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 18689
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18119
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Age is catching up to me. Frequent chronic pain in my neck and joints make L3 less enjoyable.

    Does anyone know if there is an L1 spot that also has decent massage?
    You'll get more quality answers if you state what part of town you're in.

  2. #18118

    Any L1 finish with licensed quality massage?

    Age is catching up to me. Frequent chronic pain in my neck and joints make L3 less enjoyable.

    Does anyone know if there is an L1 spot that also has decent massage?

  3. #18117

    Any takers yet?

    Anyone tryout the Latina spot on University since its opened back up yet?

  4. #18116

    Sunny Spa Massage on 4 xxx w Bell

    Went by last week for my first time there. Got Maggie. Cute string top and jean shorts. Nice B-C man-mades and a petite body. Gave typical donation up front so she knew what was up. Asked for shower, and got a solo stand up shower in their laundry room. Very clean and all, just was hoping for some interaction there.

    Back to the room and off to the races because I only had a half hour. Lots of kissing and moaning that was almost believable. Gave me nice BBBJ for a bit, then I laid her back on the table and returned the favor. Bald and clean.

    I wasn't looking for L3, so we swapped positions and she climbed between my legs and did a condom covered finger up my ass while giving me a great BBBJ. Not really my thing, and there isn't a prostate to massage anymore, but went with it. She didn't mind me guiding her head to a rough skull fucking and that's how we finished. Cleaned up, toasted with the blue stuff, another kiss and on my way a happy man.

    I will return.

  5. #18115
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda for seconds in Sun City

    Went back to get some more Fendi, she makes me think of the shops we used to have a few years ago that closed. Gold Panda is real nice inside compared to some of the places I have been around the city. They are the closest thing to my experiences at the old Top and Golf, a few other places. I enjoy Fendi, she definitely makes the drive and experience worthwhile. I don't know about the rest of you but I have definitely had some experiences that weren't at other spas. Good table shower and off to room, she massaged me for a while and woke junior up. She offered no cover but I declined. We had a lot of fun, I got to lick on her mei mei while in 69, she does some real good work in this position. She put a cover on and we started with her on top, then I stood up and did her doggie. I like to finish in standing MISH so I could kiss and play with her tits. It was another great experience for the old dude. Cleaned me up, got water, and said hello to other ladies. Lots of kisses goodbye, will have to come back again. Later mongers.

  6. #18114
    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    I ended up at Serenity, same area as Infinity and K-Spa closer to the road. Infinity was busy and someone walked in at K-Spa right when I parked, so I thought I'd try Serenity.

    TLDR; stick with Infinity and K-Spa.

    CiCi was average looks with MM B. Paid. 6 for HR and actually got a decent massage for almost 30 minutes. On the flip, gave her 1. 6 and she came back with the supplies. She wanted extra. 4 for BBBJ and wasn't budging. Ended up with CBJ, nothing special. She hopped on for CG for a few minutes, then some standing mish and finished DS.

    Ended up meeting Anna on the way out; older and a bit rougher. Nothing there worth going back for.
    I typically made an appointment with the booker prior to my visit to avoid your situation.

    Thanks for trying out other shops anyway.

  7. #18113

    Why find hidden gem when you have decent options already?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    I feel you my man! There are hidden gems, but most unknown spas and girls sadly turn out to be duds. I tried to find a gem when visiting European Massage, and Magic Spa in Greenway, and felt I wasted $190 in European with a lackluster service and wasted $140 on a handie I could've done myself.

    I could've gotten me waaaaay better service at Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, K-Spa, Sunny, etc. If I had unlimited income shoot I'd be visiting a different spa every other day to find them, but when most are duds, you have to spend wisely and stick with the tested and proven places.

    As for Dream, I agree. She wasls great, but for me Eva at Infinity and Strawberry at Red 8 are in a class of their own!
    I'm not a gambler so I always stick to the established ones with good reputations.

    Other mongers have already proved this theory to be true countless times.

  8. #18112

    It all depends on the area nearby

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I usually visit Melody in Tucson when I'm in town for work but I will be in Phoenix in a few weeks this month. Can someone DM me or respond to this post about the top 2 parlors around Phoenix? I want to read some reviews on some places to plan a visit. I can't figure which is the best. Thanks. Dave.
    Welcome. I'm a Tucson narrative myself. Feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions.

    Standard tips are $. 4 to $. 6 for HHR.

    Mesa: Red8 and Cloud are the top two contenders with young, skillful lineups that offer quality service. They are comparable to Melody in Tucson. I never left disappointed.

    Glendale & Peoria: Golden Panda, Lucky, and Infinity are the most mentioned joints. It's too far for me, so I don't really partake.

    Special mention:

    Phoenix: Sunny Spa on Bell Rd and and 41st Ave is new, but it also has a decent lineup comparable to the joints in Mesa. They excel in many areas if you are a fan of TUMA and GFE. TUMA comes with standard tips, which is enticing to me because other joints would charge extra $ for it. Their standing shower is a little awkward for me, however.

  9. #18111

    Finding Hidden Gems Is Tough

    Quote Originally Posted by AzsWinGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is not the Latina place. The Latina place is Lotus on 5xst and Olive (North side of Olive. Not the one south of Olive). Serenity has been a known dud place for years. Meh. Stick with the true and tested and miss out on gems. Like everyone is missing out on right now and she is only there for one more week. Yuki at Flamingo East of 5xst on Glendale. Hottest body on a AMP girl I have seen since Rachel. Hotter than any of these "popular" girls listed in the last few weeks. Dream has nothing on Yuki.
    I feel you my man! There are hidden gems, but most unknown spas and girls sadly turn out to be duds. I tried to find a gem when visiting European Massage, and Magic Spa in Greenway, and felt I wasted $190 in European with a lackluster service and wasted $140 on a handie I could've done myself.

    I could've gotten me waaaaay better service at Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, K-Spa, Sunny, etc. If I had unlimited income shoot I'd be visiting a different spa every other day to find them, but when most are duds, you have to spend wisely and stick with the tested and proven places.

    As for Dream, I agree. She wasls great, but for me Eva at Infinity and Strawberry at Red 8 are in a class of their own!
    Last edited by Rmal69; 06-26-26 at 15:21. Reason: typos

  10. #18110

    Round 2 with BBFS Fendi at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Saw Fendi on her first day back and had to go get some more of that raw action. She met me at the door and said "you come back honey". She asked me if I would like to do the table shower again, but this time I just wanted to get straight into it. Once we were in the room, took off my clothes and she started kissing my nipples and then went down and put my cock in her mouth. BBBJ felt nice and then put my cock in between her big tits and I start titty fucking her. I wanted the session to last longer so I started eating her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying this, but I wanted to get inside that warm box of hers.

    No need to discuss the condom since she knows I like it raw, I started rubbing the head of my cock on her clit and then it was a smooth transition sliding right in. I go balls deep and grab the back of each leg and push her legs back to go as deep as possible. This girl has no problem with taking a pounding. We stayed in missionary for a while and then I said "doggie?" Fendi flipped over and I get that Latina big ass and pump for all I'm worth. A little bit of dirty talk and she says "cum for me baby". I only lasted a few more strokes after she said that I filled her up. Got damn this girl is wild. We went down to the shower room and she rinsed out her pussy and then got some soap and cleaned me up.

  11. #18109
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the "Latina Spa" one? Man thank you for the heads up! Was contemplating visiting this one. But better to stick with the true and tested ones!
    Like AzsWinGuy said, not the Latina spa. You may be thinking of USA across from 51St next to the Tacos El Rojo. Haven't been there in many years, but it was pricey and overrated.

  12. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the "Latina Spa" one? Man thank you for the heads up! Was contemplating visiting this one. But better to stick with the true and tested ones!
    That is not the Latina place. The Latina place is Lotus on 5xst and Olive (North side of Olive. Not the one south of Olive). Serenity has been a known dud place for years. Meh. Stick with the true and tested and miss out on gems. Like everyone is missing out on right now and she is only there for one more week. Yuki at Flamingo East of 5xst on Glendale. Hottest body on a AMP girl I have seen since Rachel. Hotter than any of these "popular" girls listed in the last few weeks. Dream has nothing on Yuki.

  13. #18107

    Best massage Parlors

    I usually visit Melody in Tucson when I'm in town for work but I will be in Phoenix in a few weeks this month. Can someone DM me or respond to this post about the top 2 parlors around Phoenix? I want to read some reviews on some places to plan a visit. I can't figure which is the best. Thanks. Dave.

  14. #18106

    Worth waiting for

    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    I ended up at Serenity, same area as Infinity and K-Spa closer to the road. Infinity was busy and someone walked in at K-Spa right when I parked, so I thought I'd try Serenity.

    TLDR; stick with Infinity and K-Spa.

    CiCi was average looks with MM B. Paid. 6 for HR and actually got a decent massage for almost 30 minutes. On the flip, gave her 1. 6 and she came back with the supplies. She wanted extra. 4 for BBBJ and wasn't budging. Ended up with CBJ, nothing special. She hopped on for CG for a few minutes, then some standing mish and finished DS.

    Ended up meeting Anna on the way out; older and a bit rougher. Nothing there worth going back for.
    Bro I made the same mistake, never again. Infinity or K-Spa is worth waiting for as I believe they share the same talent of girls. Lucky spa as well. Especially when beautiful Carrie was working. They all offer the Special 4 hand where you can get the second girl for $. 00 especially during the weekdays and its not as busy, but worth asking about anytime.

  15. #18105

    Thanks for the Heads Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    I ended up at Serenity, same area as Infinity and K-Spa closer to the road. Infinity was busy and someone walked in at K-Spa right when I parked, so I thought I'd try Serenity.

    TLDR; stick with Infinity and K-Spa.

    CiCi was average looks with MM B. Paid. 6 for HR and actually got a decent massage for almost 30 minutes. On the flip, gave her 1. 6 and she came back with the supplies. She wanted extra. 4 for BBBJ and wasn't budging. Ended up with CBJ, nothing special. She hopped on for CG for a few minutes, then some standing mish and finished DS.

    Ended up meeting Anna on the way out; older and a bit rougher. Nothing there worth going back for.
    Is this the "Latina Spa" one? Man thank you for the heads up! Was contemplating visiting this one. But better to stick with the true and tested ones!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape