Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 875 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1587

    Hey Super

    You say she is a GFE... I am curious what your definition of a GFE is, since it seems to differ between mongers. Most consider a girl a GFE if she allows DFK, DATY, LFK, BBBJTCCIM.

    Only reason I ask is because I have never come across a GFE SW. That indeed would be a rare find both for the girl, and the monger who does those above mentioned things to a SW (a brave man).

    Thanks

  2. #1586

    Nubile Natalie

    I like to try gals on the Ave I haven't been with before. Sometimes that works out and sometimes it doesn't. And sometimes one hits the JACKPOT! That's all I can say about Natalie, an incredible find indeed.

    She is definitely a spinner: 24 years old, very cute, about 5 feet one, 105 pounds (maybe less, if anything), dirty blond hair below her shoulders, but in a pony tail today because of the heavy wind. She reminded me of a shorter version of Johanna. The physical resemblance is uncanny. There were only 2 small details from making her physically perfect: a few facial blemishes and a visibly decayed front tooth. But all that did for me was make an otherwise A++ gal merely an A+.

    I decided to try the Carlisle, because this was definitely going to be an indoor date and I wanted to take my time. Plus she was agreeable to pics (sorry fellas, for my enjoyment only; at her request I promised that they would not be posted on the internet and I am a man of my word). On the way there Natalie seemed to be a bit sleepy. She explained that she had just gotten up, but I have noted sleepiness in many of the SWs on the Ave related to their hours and drug habits. She said she lives with her family in the burbs and used to have a drug problem but not any more. I was not naive enough to believe this. She has no visible tracks but I suspect she is still using something: a fact of life on the Ave.

    I thought Natalie looked good in her sweatshirt and skin tight jeans, but the best was yet to come. Naked this gal was super sexy: firm little tits with cute, pliable and very suckable pink nipples and one of the most shapely and sexy little asses I have ever seen. And the best part of all was that she was pleasant and FUN, a real GFE! I chalk this up to the fact that she doesn't do this much, only when she starts to get behind on her bills (or so she says, but she certainly does not seem to be hardened nor jaded).

    I give her an A+ in every category: face, body, attitude and the best damn FS I have EVER had on the Ave (or perhaps anywhere else for that matter). She had a small mouth but she even had the sucking skill of (dare I say it? ) the incredible strawberry blond Sarah. I didn't even have to tell her what to do; she seemed to know instinctively and swallowed me whole and gave excellent DT with mouth, tongue and throat in coordination. She had the flexibility of a gymnast and I had her legs almost locked up over her head for Mish and she kept screaming for me to give it to her harder. We did it in every position imaginable: CG, RCG and finished up with an absolutely awesome doggie. The view of that cute ass made it tough for me to hold off. Plus she would slap her own ass, encouraging me to do so also, and she would squeal Yesssssssss! As I did. That ass felt perfect: just firm enough and just soft enough. Pumping her hard from behind and watching and spanking that sexy ass made me cum so hard I thought I would faint.

    Either she was a great actress and a terrific liar (always possible; maybe that's her line with everyone) or what she told me was true and she came 5 times, which she said is unusual for her. I must admit that I love pleasing a fun woman and there was something exciting about controlling her pleasure like that. I made her scream and say "FUCK" very loud every time she came so I would know when. I could feel her tight little pussy muscles grip me like iron when she did that, so, like I said, either she is one hell of an actress or this was the GFE of a lifetime.

    As I said in the beginning, sometimes taking a risk on someone new has a BIG payoff and Natalie was certainly that. I have her digits and this is a sexy little morsel DEFINITELY worth some repeat experiences.

  3. #1585

    "Lovely"

    Some SWs fit their street names and some do not. This one doesn't. This thin blond caught my eye because she was strolling on a side street just south of "V" and K and was wearing a short skirt with a striped leotard. I am a sucker for a cute, sexy outfit. She looked better from a distance than she did up close but I was feeling adventurous and have gotten a few fantastic BJs from some average looking girls. This time there was no such payoff. Outfit: A Looks: C Attitude: B (hurried me a bit; that was counterbalanced by being a great dirty talker) BJ: C. An overall C+ doesn't make for a repeatable experience as far as I am concerned. At least I only was out a Jack (she said she "usually gets 30, " but that seems to be the chorus being sung on the Ave these days. I don't mind tipping when the experience is great, but not until. Would you tip BEFORE your meal in a restaurant?)

  4. #1584

    Frankford Hospital

    Found a BSW 30s maybe, Marcy, across from the hospital. Not much to write about, an any port in a storm kinda girl.

    1 jack, with a spit.

    I normally cruise almost end to end on the Ave. Down Front Street then all the way up to the hospital. I'm not certain but I always feel like I'll find a gem down on Front St. Hasn't happened yet, perhaps wishful thinking.

    Are there any underground sex shows anyone is aware of?

  5. #1583

    "Torresdale Cheryl"

    This one is a keeper! She's everything Supereloquent gushed about and then some! While she's no spring chicken she's still a pretty sensual fun and warm lady. Wore a sexy leather outfit under her jacket! Hell of a pleasant surprise. Had a beer with her first to break the ice which was a nice change. No rush a good half hr. Of pleasant small talk. She seems to enjoy her work and repeated how much she loves to give pleasure which she does very well! Absolutely no rush which after a beer was a real treat! Grab this one before she gets jaded.

  6. #1582

    Isn't there a budget problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    That is really sad because Jessica was cute and fun and one of my better recent finds on the Ave. It doesn't surprise me that she is locked up because she wasn't very experienced on the K, always stood in the same conspicuous corner on the Ave and was very trusting. She never had any suspicion of me as LE, asked any questions or did the "touchy feely" thing. While it was flattering to be so trusted it wasn't very smart of her not to be very suspect of every new date. That is where experience really counts. With Mandy also locked up as well as Nikki, some of the best talent on K is behind bars. It is getting more difficult to find the good ones out there mongers, so let's have some reports.
    We want to lay off cops so we can imprison, prosecute, supervise, and rehabilitate these girls. Boy are Mayor Nutters and Chief Ramsey's priorities screwed up. Leave the girls alone.

  7. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Yes that is definitely blond Jessica. Someone had much better persuasive powers than I to get her pics. Of course, I was asking photographic permission her first day on the Ave and I think she was a bit wary of publicity. It's very sad that she was locked up last Sunday. I don't think she does drugs so it probably was a solicitation bust?
    Both girls post on Craigslist. Their pictures have been around for a while.

  8. #1580

    Blond Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Now we have pics of both !!!
    Yes that is definitely blond Jessica. Someone had much better persuasive powers than I to get her pics. Of course, I was asking photographic permission her first day on the Ave and I think she was a bit wary of publicity. It's very sad that she was locked up last Sunday. I don't think she does drugs so it probably was a solicitation bust?

  9. #1579

    Here is blonde Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Both Jessicas (blond on the K and dark brunette on Torresdale) are cute and petite and used to work the internet, but they are obviously different Jessicas. I have written recent reports on each of them, and Davey has located some pics of brunette Jessica which she advertised on line.
    Now we have pics of both !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica_01.jpg‎   Jessica02.jpg‎   Jessica_03.jpg‎  

  10. #1578

    Lock Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Just found out she was locked up on Sunday and is still in jail. Not sure when she is getting out though, as I didn't get that much info.
    That is really sad because Jessica was cute and fun and one of my better recent finds on the Ave. It doesn't surprise me that she is locked up because she wasn't very experienced on the K, always stood in the same conspicuous corner on the Ave and was very trusting. She never had any suspicion of me as LE, asked any questions or did the "touchy feely" thing. While it was flattering to be so trusted it wasn't very smart of her not to be very suspect of every new date. That is where experience really counts. With Mandy also locked up as well as Nikki, some of the best talent on K is behind bars. It is getting more difficult to find the good ones out there mongers, so let's have some reports.

  11. #1577

    Torresdale Jessica Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Here hair is a bit shorter (as you described) now and some of the pics are a little old but I believe this is her. She is from the general area where you picked her up and have heard of others picking her up as well.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...1&postcount=14
    Davey,

    You are incredible as always. Either my description was great or your perception was awesome or both but those pics are right on the money, right down to her address (which is the vicinity of where I dropped her off after the car date) and are the Jessica I dated, definitely the girl next door look as she has advertised, and definitely looks a lot younger than her 26 years (more like 18). She advertised an on line price of of 150 so I feel like I got a real bargain for a Jack.

  12. #1576

    Blond Jessica and Brunette Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Gscs Ret
    The Jessica I met was blonde but about the same size.
    Both Jessicas (blond on the K and dark brunette on Torresdale) are cute and petite and used to work the internet, but they are obviously different Jessicas. I have written recent reports on each of them, and Davey has located some pics of brunette Jessica which she advertised on line.

  13. #1575

    Jessica

    The Jessica I met was blonde but about the same size.

  14. #1574

    Is this your Jessica from Torresdale

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    It seems there are more Jessicas around than we can count. This Jessica I might call "Torresdale Jessica" because I picked her up last evening on that stroll.

    I usually troll much earlier in the day and afternoon but this was a rarer sojourn late in the evening. I have never seen anyone on Torresdale in the day or afternoon. All my dates there have been later in the evening. There isn't nearly as much SW activity there as on K, but evening seems to be the only time worth trying (although one SW I was with said she used to be out for the early morning commuters).

    I had earlier seen a good looking tall blond SW at the Comly corner, but by the time I had turned around a block she was already picked up. It was a bitter cold night and Jessica was huddled up and sitting on the curb near the 7-11. She is 26, very cute and petite, perhaps 5 feet 3 and 105, with short dark brunette hair barely to her shoulders.

    Jessica was very thankful to be in a warm car. And one of the nice things I like about Torresdale is that there are many discreet places to park not far from the Ave, with minimum interference from pedestrians, residences or patrolling LE. She wanted 2 Jacks for a BJ, which seems to be the standard offer on Torresdale (as opposed to 3 Hams on the K). But once I refused and politely offered to give her a warm ride back, she was more than happy to do a BBBJCIM swallow for a Jack. She was reasonably good and enthusiastic and a good dirty talker (YUM), even if she couldn't quite DT, although she gave it her best shot and the gagging sounds were hot. Overall, because she is so good looking, didn't hurry me, and had above average skills, I would give her an A-, definitely a repeatable experience.
    Here hair is a bit shorter (as you described) now and some of the pics
    are a little old but I believe this is her. She is from the general area
    where you picked her up and have heard of others picking her up as
    well.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...1&postcount=14

  15. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Jessica used to work the internet and is afraid of being on the K at night. So if you want to find her, try the Castor area from about 10 AM to late afternoon. You can always spot her in cold weather with that distinctive long wool scarf.

    Just found out she was locked up on Sunday and is still in jail. Not sure
    when she is getting out though, as I didn't get that much info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape