Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 821 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 12315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12165

    Claire

    $250 a half hour and $400 for an hour? You people must be either really rich and don't care or really horny and your little head doesn't care!! I get that prices on everything are increasing but IMO there is not one "piece" that is worth that much! Everyone's circumstances is different. I am fine sitting this out!! Good luck and stay safe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    She's my absolute favorite right now.

  2. #12164

    Lostteddy

    Reached out to Lostteddy from the Ashley Madison app. Coincidentally, she's also on the Secret Benefits app by the same name.

    She seems real. Good comms. However, I think she may suffer from GPS. I suppose my GPS might be someone else's' norm. But I can say $300 won't get it done.

    I've included a screenshot from SB but apparently Ashley Madison utilizes a screenshot blocker now so I couldn't work around it.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...zMW3YMWKoh_QUZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2302.jpg‎  

  3. #12163
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Had another nice visit with Claire, again opted for the shorter hhr session. She's an attractive MILF type, friendly and accommodating. The view from behind is worth the admission IMO! Rates are as posted in her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missclaire4care
    She's my absolute favorite right now.

  4. #12162

    Revisit with Miss Claire

    Had another nice visit with Claire, again opted for the shorter hhr session. She's an attractive MILF type, friendly and accommodating. The view from behind is worth the admission IMO! Rates are as posted in her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missclaire4care

  5. #12161

    Disappointing attempt

    Been out of the game for awhile and struggling to find a worthwhile "reason" to get back in. The elevated prices are crazy, the talent is nonexistent. I used to really like the one calling herself Diamond but now with some of the reviews I've seen, I don't think she's worth risking the admission price anymore. I was thinking maybe Star or Fantasy island would be worth a shot. Anybody have any experience with either of these?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/959224392336

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/860486805055

  6. #12160
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/215481258943

    Any experience with this one, I've yet to get any response.

  7. #12159
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPepper1980  [View Original Post]
    Good God, considering how some of Ladies look in their STG pictures, one can only imagine what a couple of women that refuse to post their pics look like. They must be horrifying.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...-/306901972209

    Anyone have a clue?
    With as filtered as a lot of the pictures are, half of them may as well not post pictures anyway it'd be more honest. The one's that aren't filtered are old as fuck and a lot of them are both. I understand these women not wanting to show their face for obvious reasons but if you're going to then don't use every filter at your disposal because the people that are going to be showing up will end up seeing what you actually look like anyway.

  8. #12158

    Detective work, gentlemen. Detective work

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPepper1980  [View Original Post]
    Good God, considering how some of Ladies look in their STG pictures, one can only imagine what a couple of women that refuse to post their pics look like. They must be horrifying.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...-/306901972209

    Anyone have a clue?
    I don't know if I have a clue, but if you Google the telephone number, you get some ads from some other sites, and at least one of those has pics. I am not saying the pics are real. I am not saying the ads are real. I am just saying there are some things you can try.

  9. #12157

    Yep

    That was my thoughts too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPepper1980  [View Original Post]
    Good God, considering how some of Ladies look in their STG pictures, one can only imagine what a couple of women that refuse to post their pics look like. They must be horrifying.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...-/306901972209

    Anyone have a clue?

  10. #12156

    Mystery Sisters

    Good God, considering how some of Ladies look in their STG pictures, one can only imagine what a couple of women that refuse to post their pics look like. They must be horrifying.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...-/306901972209

    Anyone have a clue?

  11. #12155

    Be careful out there

    Quote Originally Posted by FwFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the lookout for a good aa provider has anyone seen either of these?

    She normally posts $80 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647

    She normally posts chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/460286403944
    Post 12141 calls the first post a deposit scam. I haven't seen the second one, but 6 foot tall and 120 pounds sure looks TGTBT.

  12. #12154
    Quote Originally Posted by FwFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the lookout for a good aa provider has anyone seen either of these?

    She normally posts $80 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647

    She normally posts chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/460286403944
    For the $80 special there was a post last week saying it was a deposit scam.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...720&viewfull=1#post7647720.

  13. #12153

    Has anyone seen?

    I've been on the lookout for a good aa provider has anyone seen either of these?

    She normally posts $80 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647

    She normally posts chocolate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/460286403944

  14. #12152

    Just wondering

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/989126814775 I wonder if she brings her own cleaning supplies or do I have to provide?

  15. #12151
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerbaby39  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by a regular of mine that people are saying that I died a few years back because I hadn't posted in over 4 years. My baby sister died from a fentanyl overdose, not me. I'm still here doing what I was doing then I sold my house on Fifth and now stay out North.
    Hey Tyler, I seen you a few times in the past. I don't have your number anymore, could you please message me with your number so I could see you again? Thank you sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape