Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 13295
-
06-25-26 15:35 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 281Inflation
Inflation of P4 P has hit the left coast too. Its ubiquitous. Remember the Oroville Dam overflow on TV, the spillway that wasn't spilling enough? LOL.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
🩷$140-Quick Visit.
💜$240- Half Hour.
🩵$320-1 Hour.
💋$550-2 Hours.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...t/972467059648
-
06-25-26 12:44 #13144Regular Member

Posts: 18Anderson info
Has anyone tried her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...l/008329647881
-
06-24-26 20:25 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for this. I'm in the upstate frequently and always looking for some good ebony providers. Sometimes those big girls will rock your world! 😀.
Originally Posted by BlackMagic1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:22 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 25What next?
Anything better than list or skip? Not much going on there now. Same dead end ads. Thanks!
-
06-21-26 19:07 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 174Poppy
She is not the most friendly person I've met. Cat is right for her profession. But, she just kinda lays there.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 18:17 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 180I was going to see poppy last week but her rates jumped from 300 to 400. I passed.
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 08:16 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 89Any experience with POPPY, or Tabitha Monroe?
Any experience or info on Poppy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...e/779015859620.
Or Tabitha? https://ladys.one/greenville-escorts
Thanks!
-
06-20-26 13:56 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 16Any experience
Anyone try her out looks like a TGTBT https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/995533159547 864[Deleted by Admin]806 in case ad gets taken down.
-
06-20-26 10:54 #13137Regular Member

Posts: 16Any reviews on her?
Has anyone seen this beauty seems TGTBT. Any info greatly appreciated her link will probably go down her number is 864-960-1806. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/545395200990
-
06-19-26 16:46 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 89Taylar Addams
Can I trouble you for a bit more info on Taylar Addams?
- Couldn't find any pics; do you have a link for some?
- BBBJ, GFE, DFK?
- How many roses for a 30' visit?
Thanks so much!!
-
06-19-26 15:13 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 148Taylar Addams
I agree with Boobs Luver 100%. I've have known Taylar for a number of years & have never been disappointed. Jtbrown50.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 14:23 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 83Utr Jennifer
Anyone know what happened to the UTR named Jennifer? She was originally from Pa. But by far the best of I've had while in this hobby. Saw her on the regular and then she vanished.
-
06-19-26 12:09 #13133Regular Member

Posts: 23Do you have her number still?
Originally Posted by BigJimmy864
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 15:58 #13132Regular Member

Posts: 12Ebony lovers
This is for my ebony lovers. I have a few providers that I dreamed of over the past few months.
This one is young and she acts like it. Very talkative and not very compliant. She gave some push back when it was time to switch positions, but she eventually complied. She had probably the best box that I have had since beginning the hobby. She has a tight body and bubble butt as well. Reasonably priced too. 9/10.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210117054
This next one is cute light skinned girl. She is about 5'7. Thin frame with a nice set on her. Easy set up if you don't mind video verifying. Everything else is standard. 8/10.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210136172
This one has the best body, but her prices are on the higher end of the group. She is sweet and compliant. The biggest drawback is that she is too quiet. There was really no verbal feedback. I could look at her face and see that she was enjoying it but she definitely wasn't going to say it out loud. That was kind of a turn off for me. Her box was average, but again, her body is sexy. 8/10.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...655/8644535837
This last one was one that I tried on a whim and then tried again a few more times. She has the biggest butt that I have ever stood behind. Bigger women are normally not my vibe but I had to try it. She is a complete and utter freak. Anything I wanted to try, she complied with. She never rushed, in fact, she allows multiple pops and recovery time in between. She was the cheapest priced of them all too. She wasn't the greatest to look at but by far the most fun and the most bang for your buck. 9.5/10.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/210112593
-
06-16-26 14:07 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone tried this lollipop special?
Anyone tried this lollipop special? I've reached out to her before, she gave me the location, when I arrived crickets.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...0/563261547335








Reply With Quote






