Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2496
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightlit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Rom today and a new boba shopping is opening up right next door. Looks like the foot traffic is going to pick up, hoping it doesn't cause any issues.
    I haven't gone in the last month but man that sucks. ROM was perfect in terms of location since you basically have a huge plaza with so much parking and there was barely any foot traffic at all from neighboring businesses but I guess it's going to be different now. I actually stopped going to a HE spot I'd frequent because one of the most popular boba spots in OC opened right next door and there'd be minimum 20 people outside each time.

  2. #2390

    Rom

    I asked Krystal about it this morning, and she said the best plan is to go before the tea place opens. Morning is a time I'd be able to go there anyway, so no biggie. She can't be happy though since her business is open until the evening when I am sure there are a lot of patrons there.

    And, of course most know this, but outwardly, ROM looks like the most normal spa business, comments from a teenager could not have any basis in knowledge.

  3. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    I went today and there must have been 15 kids ages 10-16 out front literally blocking the door. I excused my way through the crowd and when I entered I heard "Wear a rubber" from the group and then laughter.
    Ugh, was afraid of this when I heard that particular tea spot was opening there. Hype will fall a bit in the coming weeks since this was opening weekend, but this tea shop is highly rated and will definitely always have a crowd now. This may change things for me as I really don't want to be seen by anyone there. Might have to go to BLU now.

  4. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    It sucks. Saw huge crowds. Hoping it dies quickly once the hype is over. This location is so much better than orange. I don't frequent because of the lack of shower.
    I went today and there must have been 15 kids ages 10-16 out front literally blocking the door. I excused my way through the crowd and when I entered I heard "Wear a rubber" from the group and then laughter.

  5. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's a milk tea place. If there's one thing Asians in OC love to do, it's stand in line at popular milk tea places. So, my guess is get ready to have a bunch of people standing around outside right there if it is one of those popular places.
    It sucks. Saw huge crowds. Hoping it dies quickly once the hype is over. This location is so much better than orange. I don't frequent because of the lack of shower.

  6. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious about her too since blondes are hard to come by. If it is Mia / Gia then I had a very similar experience. Looks were as described. Somewhat pretty face and fit but the whole experience is dragged down by the attitude and service. Clearly doesn't want to be there. Kept asking if I was almost done with plenty of time left on the clock. One of the most lackluster sessions after years in the hobby sad to say.
    Thanks for the confirmations. I had seen her a couple of years ago at haven, when I think she first started in the biz. Back then I thought the same. A lot of potential looks wise, pretty, nice fit body, but minimal effort and no sensuality. I assumed it was because she was new but seems like its just how she is.

  7. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightlit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Rom today and a new boba shopping is opening up right next door. Looks like the foot traffic is going to pick up, hoping it doesn't cause any issues.
    It's a milk tea place. If there's one thing Asians in OC love to do, it's stand in line at popular milk tea places. So, my guess is get ready to have a bunch of people standing around outside right there if it is one of those popular places.

  8. #2384

    Rom Traffic

    Stopped by Rom today and a new boba shopping is opening up right next door. Looks like the foot traffic is going to pick up, hoping it doesn't cause any issues.

  9. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightlit  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Mia / Gia at 17th street. Saw her a while ago but basically was a waste of time. She is 5'7, manmades, blonde, she says she's brazilian mix. She does have a nice face. I saw her at 17th Street, she gave a 5 minute massage, then did some uninspired "slides" on my back, just moving her upper torso while she sat at the edge of the table. Flip over less than 10 minutes into the session. Sat at the edge of the table, panties still on. No roaming, licking, you can only somewhat touch her boobs but it looked like she was offended by it. Jackhammer and finish. She told me to let her know when I was going to finish because she doesn't like cum on her. She finished me with a towel over junior. Was out of there in 15 minutes. Was so let down I went down the street to Haven and see who was available. Don't know how her service is now but I personally am not repeating. But is she listed as "open minded" so who knows.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious about her too since blondes are hard to come by. If it is Mia / Gia then I had a very similar experience. Looks were as described. Somewhat pretty face and fit but the whole experience is dragged down by the attitude and service. Clearly doesn't want to be there. Kept asking if I was almost done with plenty of time left on the clock. One of the most lackluster sessions after years in the hobby sad to say.

  10. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by KdocBar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Bia at ROM? I'm looking for an athletic blonde and curious to know how close or far she resembles the ads.
    She goes by Mia / Gia at 17th street. Saw her a while ago but basically was a waste of time. She is 5'7, manmades, blonde, she says she's brazilian mix. She does have a nice face. I saw her at 17th Street, she gave a 5 minute massage, then did some uninspired "slides" on my back, just moving her upper torso while she sat at the edge of the table. Flip over less than 10 minutes into the session. Sat at the edge of the table, panties still on. No roaming, licking, you can only somewhat touch her boobs but it looked like she was offended by it. Jackhammer and finish. She told me to let her know when I was going to finish because she doesn't like cum on her. She finished me with a towel over junior. Was out of there in 15 minutes. Was so let down I went down the street to Haven and see who was available. Don't know how her service is now but I personally am not repeating. But is she listed as "open minded" so who knows.

  11. #2381
    Has anyone tried Bia at ROM? I'm looking for an athletic blonde and curious to know how close or far she resembles the ads.

  12. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a chance to visit her? I saw her a couple of times but years ago when she seemed new to the business. She was definitely petite spinner hot but if I recall her service was very lackluster. Wondering if she's improved.
    As I understand it, sage is summer at ROM. Plenty of reports on both in this thread.

    Anyone seen Amber at BLU? She seems to have a lot of interest.

  13. #2379
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    That is big news that she is back. Thought she was in a serious relationship according to this thread, as of a few months ago at least.

    I haven't been to 112 in years. Why do you hate it? Anyone know what their current rates are, and how I can see their lineup (besides IG, which I don't have)? If Sage is available, I will see her and report back.

    Also interesting if anyone has intel on Summer at ROM.
    Did you get a chance to visit her? I saw her a couple of times but years ago when she seemed new to the business. She was definitely petite spinner hot but if I recall her service was very lackluster. Wondering if she's improved.

  14. #2378

    What spas are still open?

    Is it just ROM and Santa Ana?

  15. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by MsgTwoExtra  [View Original Post]
    Prior names / spas?
    Went by April at Haven and goes by Melissa when she does privates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape