rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2862

    Ruby Red aka Lexi aka Melanin Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been posting for awhile but I couldn't find anything on Ruby Red.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/371875713960

    Tried to upload photos but could not.

    Thanks.
    She's bat shit crazy from the South. I was with Jasmine (aka Jessica) from New Haven. She said she had a friend for doing content, and this chick got in the car. Double checked she was good to go bc not an escort session. She had a bunch of stupid restrictions. At drop off, she through a fit, started blaming everyone for her life, had me drop her off at a random spot on the street over by Pond Lily. Then she started yelling at me as she was getting out of the car. Other stuff happened after the fact. Bottom line, she's unattractive, not fun, and bat shit crazy.

    I still have the vids and pics I took. That pic in her ad with her on her back I took back in 2024.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/371875713960
    203-XXX-3259
    203-XXX-762.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9070.jpg‎   IMG_9071.jpg‎   IMG_9073.jpg‎   IMG_9074.png‎   IMG_9075.jpg‎  

    IMG_9076.png‎   IMG_9077.jpg‎   IMG_9078.png‎   IMG_9079.png‎   IMG_9080.jpg‎  


  2. #2861

    Info

    Anyone have any info on this lady. I know she has been posting for awhile but I couldn't find anything on Ruby Red.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/371875713960

    Tried to upload photos but could not.

    Thanks.

  3. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    So, the question I have is how much of a GFE session can you get with Winter? Is there by chance a "GFE upgrade" option, and if so what does it take to get it?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    GFE is YMMV. I haven't had an issue getting everything I want from either. Winter knew me since December when I was seeing little G at her place. Gigi knew me since November bc I always picked up Lucy from their house in Trumbull. They knew what I was about, so there hasn't been issues for me.

    Winter I think has moles on her lower back, but it isn't anything that I've worried about. She's really tight like one of the tightest I've had.

    Gigi does have a non contagious rash thing that has been issues for others. Pretty much all girls on stg have habits, so it isn't a surprise. I see her bc she checks almost every box and she has no problem hitting me up every few days just to talk like a regular person than someone asking for a date.

    I remember people complaining about Mel, the puerto rican spinner that used to be in Shelton and then Berlin. She had a non contagious rash she had me put eczema cream on occasionally. She was a freak. Have vids of her. Loves to do blindfolded stuff. Fun times. Miss her. Was a great regular.

  4. #2859

    Gigi Skin

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    They moved to a better location in Bport from Norwalk. Nicer place with safe parking.

    I've been seeing both pretty regularly since March. Both have been pretty reliable, ontime, and not playing games unlike other providers lately.

    Winter
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/344600677990
    938-XXX-7870

    Gigi
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...n/604509901249
    203-XXX-9980

    *This Gigi (32) is a redhead. Do not get her confused with lil G (23) who also goes by Gigi and is now back in East Haven. Also, do not get confused with Gigi Rose (26), the tatted girl on the West Haven / New Haven Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Any improvement with Winter's skin condition on her back. It's kinda off-putting.
    See my review in Norwalk forum. The one I mentioned with the skin rash was not Winter, but her partner, whatever her name is. She was also in a standing, zombie like state.

  5. #2858

    Gigi and Winter. New location

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    They moved to a better location in Bport from Norwalk. Nicer place with safe parking.

    I've been seeing both pretty regularly since March. Both have been pretty reliable, ontime, and not playing games unlike other providers lately.

    Winter
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/344600677990
    938-XXX-7870

    Gigi
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...n/604509901249
    203-XXX-9980

    *This Gigi (32) is a redhead. Do not get her confused with lil G (23) who also goes by Gigi and is now back in East Haven. Also, do not get confused with Gigi Rose (26), the tatted girl on the West Haven / New Haven Line.
    So, the question I have is how much of a GFE session can you get with Winter? Is there by chance a "GFE upgrade" option, and if so what does it take to get it?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  6. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    They moved to a better location in Bport from Norwalk. Nicer place with safe parking.

    I've been seeing both pretty regularly since March. Both have been pretty reliable, ontime, and not playing games unlike other providers lately.

    Winter
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/344600677990
    938-XXX-7870

    Gigi
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...n/604509901249
    203-XXX-9980

    *This Gigi (32) is a redhead. Do not get her confused with lil G (23) who also goes by Gigi and is now back in East Haven. Also, do not get confused with Gigi Rose (26), the tatted girl on the West Haven / New Haven Line.
    Any improvement with Winter's skin condition on her back. It's kinda off-putting.

  7. #2856

    Gigi and Winter - New location

    They moved to a better location in Bport from Norwalk. Nicer place with safe parking.

    I've been seeing both pretty regularly since March. Both have been pretty reliable, ontime, and not playing games unlike other providers lately.

    Winter
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/344600677990
    938-XXX-7870

    Gigi
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...n/604509901249
    203-XXX-9980

    *This Gigi (32) is a redhead. Do not get her confused with lil G (23) who also goes by Gigi and is now back in East Haven. Also, do not get confused with Gigi Rose (26), the tatted girl on the West Haven / New Haven Line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9041.jpg‎   IMG_4780.jpg‎   IMG_9043.jpg‎   IMG_9044.jpg‎  

  8. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Decent place? Rates and such. Clean and safe?
    She's located in a decent area that is clean and safe. Rates are the usual going rate for HR.

  9. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. The last time was three weeks ago. Unless she moved, she's not in Monroe, but not far from there. She's a BBW with good skills. Very enthusiastic if you get her excited. When I first saw her she was doing doubles with another girl. I didn't ask or pay for doubles but both times they offered it as part of a regular session. They have since parted ways. I'd see her again.
    Decent place? Rates and such. Clean and safe?

  10. #2853

    Sexii Lexii, I'm new in town *7819 pic added

    Search for my posts and under lexi or lexii or lexxi I think its in NL but I posted a note somewhere else. Pics accurate. Menu was accurate.

    She was fine for me with a delay in response. I would repeat. Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sexii lexii.jpg‎  
    Last edited by OtisHimeros; 07-24-26 at 18:41. Reason: add pic

  11. #2852

    Interesting

    New girl that I haven't seen popped up. Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...5/583376005909

  12. #2851

    Green eyed Puerto Rican

    Need info on if she's worth seeing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/140491590660

  13. #2850

    Green eyed Puerto Rican

    Need some feed back is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/492217128050

  14. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Haven't seen anything posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/012483322747
    I've seen her. The last time was three weeks ago. Unless she moved, she's not in Monroe, but not far from there. She's a BBW with good skills. Very enthusiastic if you get her excited. When I first saw her she was doing doubles with another girl. I didn't ask or pay for doubles but both times they offered it as part of a regular session. They have since parted ways. I'd see her again.

  15. #2848

    Local girl

    Any info? Haven't seen anything posted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/012483322747
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-17 192152.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape