Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6853

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Kat.

    Don't see her on seeking anymore. Anyone still smashing that? She was a fun time. Filled her up a few times and sent her home.
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

  2. #6852
    Kat.

    Don't see her on seeking anymore. Anyone still smashing that? She was a fun time. Filled her up a few times and sent her home.

  3. #6851

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.
    I think she's fake which is why I didn't pursue further.

  4. #6850
    Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]


    Julia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1d78789680c2

    Was 400, countered with 300. She said no. I said best of luck.

  5. #6849

    Geesy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Geesy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-96eb45f7ede9

    Wans 200 for incall, 300 for outcall. Had a date set up and she cancelled last minute. I think she had an old account and this is a new one. She is seeing if we can meet Friday night. We will see. Her address in BPT isn't in a terrible spot, but it is BPT. If it falls through, well PM and BC aren't too far away.

    Julia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1d78789680c2

    Was 400, countered with 300. She said no. I said best of luck.

    Jace.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-8162f1dd5587

    Total waste. Can't drive. Hit me up for $ before we even figured out a date. Based on her limited photos, she looks like an STG girl with a stable internet connection.

    Dani.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-4dbe6130f663

    Promising. Seems like she's been around long enough to know the score. Haven't talked $ yet, but we will see.

    Kenzie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-23a9574279f7

    Wanted 600, told her 300, she came down to 500, I said no thanks. She appears real and DTF but she was kind of annoying. If she would agree to 400 I would consider it but she doesn't feel worth it.
    I have a second account with no picture no profile description and Geesy hit me up with a message regardless. I have no idea what she said because I only use the account to snoop around Sounds to me like she might be an escort now using Seeking.

  6. #6848

    Kenzie

    Thanks for the share Tommy.

    Kenzie can be had for $300. That's what she gave me. Her number ends 9140.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Geesy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-96eb45f7ede9

    Wans 200 for incall, 300 for outcall. Had a date set up and she cancelled last minute. I think she had an old account and this is a new one. She is seeing if we can meet Friday night. We will see. Her address in BPT isn't in a terrible spot, but it is BPT. If it falls through, well PM and BC aren't too far away.

    Julia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1d78789680c2

    Was 400, countered with 300. She said no. I said best of luck.

    Jace.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-8162f1dd5587

    Total waste. Can't drive. Hit me up for $ before we even figured out a date. Based on her limited photos, she looks like an STG girl with a stable internet connection.

    Dani.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-4dbe6130f663

    Promising. Seems like she's been around long enough to know the score. Haven't talked $ yet, but we will see.

    Kenzie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-23a9574279f7

    Wanted 600, told her 300, she came down to 500, I said no thanks. She appears real and DTF but she was kind of annoying. If she would agree to 400 I would consider it but she doesn't feel worth it.

  7. #6847

    Q2 Roll Call

    Sadiee - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed.

    Banging black girl. Nipple piercings. A touch of crazy. The trifecta for a memorable romp in the sheets.

    400.

    Ashley - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-8ee1f338f253.

    The gave off pro-vibes. I ran with it. She's a touch bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. Not by any means thick. Just bigger.

    Decent in bed.

    300.

    Mariah - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d.

    Ehhh it was ok. Nothing super memorable. She's a nice girl though.

    200.

    Marie - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-6386dad19e9e.

    Frequent Flyer with this one. She's a gem.

    First meet. 500.

    Then 300,200, 150 and drinks. Etc.

    Liz - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-f856712cf69e.

    Working on this one. Haven't met yet but we've discussed it. Too early to tell if she's legit. Anyone have intel?

  8. #6846

    Assorted nonsese

    Geesy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-96eb45f7ede9

    Wans 200 for incall, 300 for outcall. Had a date set up and she cancelled last minute. I think she had an old account and this is a new one. She is seeing if we can meet Friday night. We will see. Her address in BPT isn't in a terrible spot, but it is BPT. If it falls through, well PM and BC aren't too far away.

    Julia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1d78789680c2

    Was 400, countered with 300. She said no. I said best of luck.

    Jace.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-8162f1dd5587

    Total waste. Can't drive. Hit me up for $ before we even figured out a date. Based on her limited photos, she looks like an STG girl with a stable internet connection.

    Dani.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-4dbe6130f663

    Promising. Seems like she's been around long enough to know the score. Haven't talked $ yet, but we will see.

    Kenzie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-23a9574279f7

    Wanted 600, told her 300, she came down to 500, I said no thanks. She appears real and DTF but she was kind of annoying. If she would agree to 400 I would consider it but she doesn't feel worth it.

  9. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    I have a meet scheduled with Izzy for today so I'll see how it goes.

    Mike.
    How did it go? What was the ppm? Thanks.

  10. #6844

    Anyone

    I have a meet scheduled with Izzy for today so I'll see how it goes.

    Mike.


  11. #6843

  12. #6842

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SafarirsS  [View Original Post]
    Got an updated link for Rose?
    She's out of the country until July. Deactivated her account until then.

  13. #6841
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.
    Got an updated link for Rose?

  14. #6840

    Ehh

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has anything new to report on? LOL I haven't been on the sites for a little bit so trying to live vicariously through you guys! Any good new pussy out there I need to sign back up for?
    It's the usual suspects for me. But there are 2 freshies I'm working on.

  15. #6839

    Dry?

    Nobody has anything new to report on? LOL I haven't been on the sites for a little bit so trying to live vicariously through you guys! Any good new pussy out there I need to sign back up for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape