Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 18683
-
06-26-26 08:11 #18098Regular Member

Posts: 12That is not the Latina place. The Latina place is Lotus on 5xst and Olive (North side of Olive. Not the one south of Olive). Serenity has been a known dud place for years. Meh. Stick with the true and tested and miss out on gems. Like everyone is missing out on right now and she is only there for one more week. Yuki at Flamingo East of 5xst on Glendale. Hottest body on a AMP girl I have seen since Rachel. Hotter than any of these "popular" girls listed in the last few weeks. Dream has nothing on Yuki.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 21:01 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 1484Best massage Parlors
I usually visit Melody in Tucson when I'm in town for work but I will be in Phoenix in a few weeks this month. Can someone DM me or respond to this post about the top 2 parlors around Phoenix? I want to read some reviews on some places to plan a visit. I can't figure which is the best. Thanks. Dave.
-
06-25-26 20:11 #18096Banned Member

Posts: 46Worth waiting for
Bro I made the same mistake, never again. Infinity or K-Spa is worth waiting for as I believe they share the same talent of girls. Lucky spa as well. Especially when beautiful Carrie was working. They all offer the Special 4 hand where you can get the second girl for $. 00 especially during the weekdays and its not as busy, but worth asking about anytime.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:02 #18095Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks for the Heads Up!
Is this the "Latina Spa" one? Man thank you for the heads up! Was contemplating visiting this one. But better to stick with the true and tested ones!
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 15:48 #18094Senior Member

Posts: 231Serenity. CiCi
I ended up at Serenity, same area as Infinity and K-Spa closer to the road. Infinity was busy and someone walked in at K-Spa right when I parked, so I thought I'd try Serenity.
TLDR; stick with Infinity and K-Spa.
CiCi was average looks with MM B. Paid. 6 for HR and actually got a decent massage for almost 30 minutes. On the flip, gave her 1. 6 and she came back with the supplies. She wanted extra. 4 for BBBJ and wasn't budging. Ended up with CBJ, nothing special. She hopped on for CG for a few minutes, then some standing mish and finished DS.
Ended up meeting Anna on the way out; older and a bit rougher. Nothing there worth going back for.
-
06-25-26 01:15 #18093Senior Member

Posts: 34Yesterday
He posted a visit yesterday where they said he was back too, so believe him and go, or don't and call in the morning and ask.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 00:23 #18092Senior Member

Posts: 970Looking for high quality L1
I've got a fuckbuddy so I don't really need that at the moment but I do still love a great light touch massage, especially with a lot of buildup. It's been a bit since I've toured the valley for this so I'm looking for suggestions. Feel free to pm if you don't want to list anything public. I'd love to find a regular that doesn't break the bank.
-
06-24-26 21:59 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 82Jessica at Oasis
I was on the west side of town today so I stopped by Oasis as it has been a few months since I've been. I was pleasantly surprised to see Jessica, an old favorite of mine. I have not seen her since late last year but she is still as cute as I remember her with her C / D cups. Asked for a TS, still the same TS set up but also still the same B2 B fun. She was very pleased to find that my skin is still as smooth as she remembers LOL. Back to the room, we lfk and had me lay down for a BBBJ. We then went through acg, mish, standing mish and finished cim. Afterwards, she laid down with me as we caught up on our lives since we last saw each other. Said she is here for the rest of the month.
-
06-24-26 21:53 #18090Banned Member

Posts: 5She stopped working. Retired and enjoying all the money she's made.
Originally Posted by Carcosatky
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 21:45 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the TOFTT dude. Your post is the testimony of why only a few spots kept getting attention in the forum instead of the other 100+.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 20:25 #18088Senior Member

Posts: 336Kelly / Cloud
Started to get the itch again and reached out to Kelly. She told me she was going to be leaving next week so I figured I'd go have a farewell visit until she's back in the fall.
It was long day yesterday and I was tired but knew Kelly could get me going. I went in and used the bathroom and clean myself up a little bit before the massage. Kellys English is very good and we get along very well. She's massaging me and it's actually pretty therapeutic. After a little while, I start to feel a little tickle as she's teasing me while working on my legs. We start laughing and playing innocent, which only makes it even more fun. I turn over and she continues the massage for a little bit before applying a little bit of oil and starts waking me up. Keli has a tight body and I really enjoy every part of it. Whether she's up in cowgirl or looking up at me while she's on her knees it's a beautiful sight. I typically don't do much DATY but I made an exception with her because it's so tight and clean. BBBJ is one of the best and the teasing is the best. Lots of p2 p sliding before covering up. I used all my time and then some. Left a little poorer but also happier. . 6 hf and 2 for Kelly. Her last day at Cloud is the 29th. Don't miss out. The place was dead when I went around 1:30.
-
06-24-26 20:11 #18087Regular Member

Posts: 3Posted a few days ago about Jennifer. Any leads on where she works these days? Been in the mood for an older beautiful provider who is an expert at her craft like Jennifer was.
Originally Posted by Flyfishing69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:18 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 39Great timing. I was just about to write something up. I just went ahead and went this morning. The girl there I saw is Sasa, which is what got me confused at first before I saw another review you did. She corrected me when I said Sasha so I assume it was her. She talked about her training. I wasn't too impressed with the massage myself, it was about average for most providers for myself. I don't think she was too "on" this morning, though. She looked great, great body and very eager and friendly. But she felt a little tired today. She mentioned something about it jokingly when a business next door had a saw or something go off and it was a little loud. We laughed about it and she made a comment about being to early for that, so I think she was just tired today.
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
I touched her legs during massage and she put my hand back on table so I don't think she wanted touching during massage. The room was nice and roomy and had a large full bed length mirror which was nice. I asked about table shower and couldn't make out her answer so I dropped it. I only got L2 as well, it was. 6 hr, $ for CBJ (what I got) and $. 5 for BBBJ from what she said. She took her top down and she felt great, allowed touching over panties under dress but nothing else. She did get onto table at one point between my legs and that was great. Finished and then she gave me some water and I left, probably about 15 min early. So a little different from your experience with her but still fine and would be interested in going back to see her or maybe someone else.
-
06-24-26 18:04 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 63Fendi Back x2?
Again how recent was this visit? If she is back for how long?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBuddha
[View Original Post]
I went there 2 weeks ago and was told she was gone and they said they didn't know when she'd be back.
-
06-24-26 17:14 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 41Not the same Sasha as before
No the girl at Tai Chi is completely new. I know the Sasha you are talking about and she is coming back next month according to mamasan, she is the super friendly one. The girl there now give the best therapeutic massage, because she has a license. But original Sasha you are talking about is better at L3 service. I mean she really gets into it, but not as good on my sore muscles. I'm going back to get a good regular massage and L2 after this long week is over. Tai Chi is at 51st ave and Olive.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






