Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 61397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60917

    Cheeks online now LOL

    I was scrolling the escort website and guess who I seen. She's trying to charge $100 for a quickie now, I declined and told her I'll catch her when she's on Wilkens again. She got to be using some AI photos at this day and age it's so dangerous.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9734.jpg‎  

  2. #60916

    Taylor (Conkling)

    This was my first time venturing to East Baltimore to indulge in my vice. As soon as I found a good spot by Fairmount and Conkling I saw a tranny really tripping balls on the corner. I thought it was pretty funny and pathetic so I and this other lady going about her business had a good laugh. I was unsure if you can take a right turn on red in this state and was debating it with my bro on the phone so I asked the first person who walked by. It was this petite, short, fair-skinned Latina brunette. We get to talking and agree to do a date. She introduced me to this notell called Siesta Motel on Pulaski highway and the room and board for 2 hours was $50. It was a little steep but I hadn't had any cat for a few weeks so I agreed. I got some really and pussy and head with minimal complaint and pretty good conversation and interesting backstory (which seemed a little embellished) afterwards. I gave her 30 plus a 15 tip for showing me the place. The receptionist gave me back 10 when I checked out, which I suppose was the deposit. Also, I have to point out there were some really fucking fine girls already there when I showed up who definitely would've smashed if I saw them first. What surprised me the most about all the SWs I saw in East Baltimore that day was the minimal track marks and sores. Don't know what I was missing!

  3. #60915
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Do you eat the pickle afterwards? LOL.
    Did not eat the cucumber, but that cucumber did find some action.


    .

  4. #60914

    Lack of Talent

    On Dundalk Ave / Graceland. I even drove in / around some interwinding streets and streets were bare. Conkling / PP was also dead today. Saw 1 younger WSW with a jacket over her face and hand and when I got up close, I could see why! Her face had open sores all over it, don't even want to see what her arm / hand looked like.

  5. #60913

    Redbone

    https://www.erome.com/a/uQ8pUE95

    I never see anything worthwhile like this around Wilkens. Maybe my timing is off. Anybody seen this BSW?

    -Lenox.

  6. #60912
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualDude  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for someone in particular, but no luck. So I noticed an older blonde in a dress and decided to pick her up. She said she would do whatever I was looking for. Well she starts telling me about her "boyfriend" who is 20 years younger than her and she prefers younger men because they are the only ones who can keep up with her. Then she tells me he complains about her oral skills because he can't finish. She says he can't finish because of being on drugs. Well, she gets to work and I'm like, "you got to be kidding me". It was like a kid sucking a lollipop. Just sucking the head and making pop sounds coming off it. I told her to suck the dick, not just the head. Nope. She is all over the place but NONE of it was any good. She takes her teeth out and it gets worse. How an you do this for a living and be so bad at it? Well, she starts using her hand and she had more calluses than I do! What a struggle. Save yourself the trouble and keep driving.
    This same nut approached my vehicle at a stop sign on Fairhaven and leaned almost through the window until I threw a dollar her 2 ay to back off, almost ran her foot over pulling off.

  7. #60911
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    When she said whatever. This is a good opportunity to find her boundaries. Pregame warm-up. Most girls have a little freak in them. Lots of street walkers are gonna have rough hands and bad teeth. Have her recline the seat back and work that cucumber as you drive to your spot. Tell her to talk dirty to you.
    Do you eat the pickle afterwards? LOL.

  8. #60910
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    When she said whatever. This is a good opportunity to find her boundaries. Pregame warm-up. Most girls have a little freak in them. Lots of street walkers are gonna have rough hands and bad teeth. Have her recline the seat back and work that cucumber as you drive to your spot. Tell her to talk dirty to you.
    I like this advice!

    And a fine job on your report, CasualDude.

  9. #60909
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualDude  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for someone in particular, but no luck. So I noticed an older blonde in a dress and decided to pick her up. She said she would do whatever I was looking for. Well she starts telling me about her "boyfriend" who is 20 years younger than her and she prefers younger men because they are the only ones who can keep up with her. Then she tells me he complains about her oral skills because he can't finish. She says he can't finish because of being on drugs. Well, she gets to work and I'm like, "you got to be kidding me". It was like a kid sucking a lollipop. Just sucking the head and making pop sounds coming off it. I told her to suck the dick, not just the head. Nope. She is all over the place but NONE of it was any good. She takes her teeth out and it gets worse. How an you do this for a living and be so bad at it? Well, she starts using her hand and she had more calluses than I do! What a struggle. Save yourself the trouble and keep driving.
    When she said whatever. This is a good opportunity to find her boundaries. Pregame warm-up. Most girls have a little freak in them. Lots of street walkers are gonna have rough hands and bad teeth. Have her recline the seat back and work that cucumber as you drive to your spot. Tell her to talk dirty to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0134.jpg‎  

  10. #60908

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualDude  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for someone in particular, but no luck. So I noticed an older blonde in a dress and decided to pick her up. She said she would do whatever I was looking for. Well she starts telling me about her "boyfriend" who is 20 years younger than her and she prefers younger men because they are the only ones who can keep up with her. Then she tells me he complains about her oral skills because he can't finish. She says he can't finish because of being on drugs. Well, she gets to work and I'm like, "you got to be kidding me". It was like a kid sucking a lollipop. Just sucking the head and making pop sounds coming off it. I told her to suck the dick, not just the head. Nope. She is all over the place but NONE of it was any good. She takes her teeth out and it gets worse. How an you do this for a living and be so bad at it? Well, she starts using her hand and she had more calluses than I do! What a struggle. Save yourself the trouble and keep driving.
    This is why taking pics of these walkers matters. So we know who to look out for & who to avoid. Vague descriptions don't cut it.

  11. #60907
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualDude  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for someone in particular, but no luck. So I noticed an older blonde in a dress and decided to pick her up. She said she would do whatever I was looking for. Well she starts telling me about her "boyfriend" who is 20 years younger than her and she prefers younger men because they are the only ones who can keep up with her. Then she tells me he complains about her oral skills because he can't finish. She says he can't finish because of being on drugs. Well, she gets to work and I'm like, "you got to be kidding me". It was like a kid sucking a lollipop. Just sucking the head and making pop sounds coming off it. I told her to suck the dick, not just the head. Nope. She is all over the place but NONE of it was any good. She takes her teeth out and it gets worse. How an you do this for a living and be so bad at it? Well, she starts using her hand and she had more calluses than I do! What a struggle. Save yourself the trouble and keep driving.
    You should have bent her over and plug her brown hole! Lmao.

    Since she said she'd do anything!!

  12. #60906

    No clue

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Who is the blonde pawg in the black dress and heels crossing the street in front of the school bus?
    No clue I'm just as curious as you. Seems like this guy finds some good SW's.

  13. #60905

    Angel on Fairhaven. No skills

    I was looking for someone in particular, but no luck. So I noticed an older blonde in a dress and decided to pick her up. She said she would do whatever I was looking for. Well she starts telling me about her "boyfriend" who is 20 years younger than her and she prefers younger men because they are the only ones who can keep up with her. Then she tells me he complains about her oral skills because he can't finish. She says he can't finish because of being on drugs. Well, she gets to work and I'm like, "you got to be kidding me". It was like a kid sucking a lollipop. Just sucking the head and making pop sounds coming off it. I told her to suck the dick, not just the head. Nope. She is all over the place but NONE of it was any good. She takes her teeth out and it gets worse. How an you do this for a living and be so bad at it? Well, she starts using her hand and she had more calluses than I do! What a struggle. Save yourself the trouble and keep driving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260622_230052_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #60904
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Jay (the bald white girl) for a quick CBJ. While she was handling things up front, I told her to hop in the back for more. She stripped down right there in the passenger seat, then climbed into the backseat.

    The second I got a good look at her from behind, the mood died instantly. I felt disgusted with both her and myself. Junior completely shut down after that, and there was a noticeable unpleasant smell.

    I ended it right there, drove her back, and handed her $20.

    Straight after I hit the auto spa to get the car thoroughly cleaned, then went home for a long shower comtiplating this bullshit hobby.
    Seems like you had quite a choice of holes though.

  15. #60903

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Drove down Wilkins last night and saw Taylor getting picked up by the triangle. Anyone picked her up recently? She used to be a good date a couple years ago when she was working online but I don't know what her body looks like under the clothes these days. Saw the girl M just sitting on some steps and sleeping by the triangle. I passed on that. Also saw Puerto Rican Italian crystal who was looking really crazy last year. I saw her a week ago, stopped to talk to her but she was looking too unkept and looks like she's aged 20 years from a couple months ago. I passed on that. I think she may be going downhill again. Too bad I didn't get to smash when she just came back.
    I ran into Taylor like a month ago. She is very slim not at all thick like when she was online. Still has a very sweet attitude though. But damn Crystal already fell off again? I thought she got her shit together? These streets are undefeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape