Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 12309
-
06-28-26 09:51 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 32Disappointing attempt
Been out of the game for awhile and struggling to find a worthwhile "reason" to get back in. The elevated prices are crazy, the talent is nonexistent. I used to really like the one calling herself Diamond but now with some of the reviews I've seen, I don't think she's worth risking the admission price anymore. I was thinking maybe Star or Fantasy island would be worth a shot. Anybody have any experience with either of these?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/959224392336
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/860486805055
-
06-27-26 11:06 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 478https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/215481258943
Any experience with this one, I've yet to get any response.
-
06-27-26 00:32 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 279With as filtered as a lot of the pictures are, half of them may as well not post pictures anyway it'd be more honest. The one's that aren't filtered are old as fuck and a lot of them are both. I understand these women not wanting to show their face for obvious reasons but if you're going to then don't use every filter at your disposal because the people that are going to be showing up will end up seeing what you actually look like anyway.
Originally Posted by MrPepper1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 00:07 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 30Detective work, gentlemen. Detective work
I don't know if I have a clue, but if you Google the telephone number, you get some ads from some other sites, and at least one of those has pics. I am not saying the pics are real. I am not saying the ads are real. I am just saying there are some things you can try.
Originally Posted by MrPepper1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 16:20 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 311Yep
That was my thoughts too.
Originally Posted by MrPepper1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:46 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 76Mystery Sisters
Good God, considering how some of Ladies look in their STG pictures, one can only imagine what a couple of women that refuse to post their pics look like. They must be horrifying.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...-/306901972209
Anyone have a clue?
-
06-25-26 14:20 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 30Be careful out there
Post 12141 calls the first post a deposit scam. I haven't seen the second one, but 6 foot tall and 120 pounds sure looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by FwFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:37 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 36For the $80 special there was a post last week saying it was a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by FwFunGuy
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...720&viewfull=1#post7647720.
-
06-25-26 13:08 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone seen?
I've been on the lookout for a good aa provider has anyone seen either of these?
She normally posts $80 special.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647
She normally posts chocolate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/460286403944
-
06-25-26 07:06 #12150Senior Member

Posts: 128Just wondering
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/989126814775 I wonder if she brings her own cleaning supplies or do I have to provide?
-
06-24-26 19:22 #12149Regular Member

Posts: 16Hey Tyler, I seen you a few times in the past. I don't have your number anymore, could you please message me with your number so I could see you again? Thank you sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Tylerbaby39
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 06:08 #12148Senior Member

Posts: 478Rayray.
Anyone with her info willing to share?
-
06-22-26 14:38 #12147Senior Member

Posts: 255Tyler
Do you still have the number ending 711? If not I would like the new one too.
Originally Posted by Tylerbaby39
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:28 #12146Regular Member

Posts: 47I would like contact info also, please. TY.
Originally Posted by Tylerbaby39
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:20 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 192Contact info
Yes please share contact info.
Originally Posted by Tylerbaby39
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




