Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24478
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.
    So very much appreciate it man. One last one I you know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalent

  2. #24477

    Some info

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-akton

    https://tryst.link/escort/stevievixen

    https://tryst.link/escort/calliecallie

    https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn

    Found a couple old posts about Jade but nothing on the others. I'm assuming Callie is an OF only girl but who knows

    Thanks gents!
    I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.

  3. #24476

    Tryst Girls

    Anyone had an experience with these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-akton

    https://tryst.link/escort/stevievixen

    https://tryst.link/escort/calliecallie

    https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn

    Found a couple old posts about Jade but nothing on the others. I'm assuming Callie is an OF only girl but who knows

    Thanks gents!

  4. #24475
    Hi all,

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/179650510640

  5. #24474

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice video chat with her once and she is definitely attractive. But she started getting really strange when our meet time came up. She completely changed the venue at the last minute from a home in a safe area to a shitty hotel off west 38th street. Once I arrived, the room she claimed she was in was pitch black with the curtains open and not a single light on inside. There were many sketchy figures lingering around, so I got the hell out of there. Then she texted me like 2 hrs later after I left and was asking me where I was at? It was very strange. She acted like she had been waiting on me the entire time. After an awkward back and first I just determined she was a druggie or up to no good and not the type of girl I wanted to do business with. But I was a disappointed for sure, because she sure looked attractive in that video chat.
    I reviewed her a while back. Set up an outcall. Very late. Many excuses. Finally connected for a hhr visit but she was a mess. All over the place the whole time. First time I've gotten a frantic bbj while the provider tried to text at the same time. Kept stopping to tug for a few seconds while typing with the other hand then expected things to be done in 5 minutes. LOL.

    She is hot. But. Why bother?

  6. #24473

    Sexy Latin Lia or Lara

    This girl has a couple ads / numbers, one seems to be just her & the other offers two girls. Can anyone vouche for her? I've reached out a few times to both numbers, price seems fine but she won't seem to see you unless you FaceTime verify which I don't like doing at all. If I knew she's legit I might, but even then aren't a fan. Love her body, especially that ass so maybe I bite the bullet & do it this weekend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...448/6452410978

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210921048

  7. #24472

    Good one

    Figure I recommend her since the sites have been trash lately. Saw her months ago and she was clean and looked like her pics. She is like a 6/10 solid MILF. No drama and a fun time. I think she does BBBJ if she is comfortable with you and covered FS. Went primarily because the pussy looks meaty and good and she was foot fetish friendly LOL. Both are as advertised and looked as advertised. She does have some loose skin on tummy and cellulite on legs but it's there in the picture and she isn't hiding. She rode well and was eager to please.

    https://callescort.org/765-217-5066

  8. #24471
    Quote Originally Posted by DongLord465;7652844[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/210693524[/URL]

    Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.
    I had a nice video chat with her once and she is definitely attractive. But she started getting really strange when our meet time came up. She completely changed the venue at the last minute from a home in a safe area to a shitty hotel off west 38th street. Once I arrived, the room she claimed she was in was pitch black with the curtains open and not a single light on inside. There were many sketchy figures lingering around, so I got the hell out of there. Then she texted me like 2 hrs later after I left and was asking me where I was at? It was very strange. She acted like she had been waiting on me the entire time. After an awkward back and first I just determined she was a druggie or up to no good and not the type of girl I wanted to do business with. But I was a disappointed for sure, because she sure looked attractive in that video chat.

  9. #24470

    Coming to the city in a couple weeks, was wondering about the talent.

    I was hoping to find a couple providers that maybe offer Greek. I now it's few and far between. It's been tough with the economy and girls with GPS but I wouldn't mind if any of my fellow mongers pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again.

  10. #24469

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?
    I connected with her recently & bought a small amount of content. I think she got hooked-up with a dude. Not positive about that, she just said she wasn't active right now. She's still around. Be safe, g.

  11. #24468

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    She was way older than her pics lead you to believe. I only ever saw her once years ago. That's why I didn't go back. Can't imagine what she looks like now.
    I think she had some personal issues going on she kept in control, her lengthy grooming of herself, her art sketchings and dealing with mongers, not all of us are pleasant to entertain. If a girl takes a break, it's well deserved. She was very gentle and intelligent, I hope she found someone to take care of her besides Uncle LEO?

  12. #24467

    Aged out?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?
    She was way older than her pics lead you to believe. I only ever saw her once years ago. That's why I didn't go back. Can't imagine what she looks like now.

  13. #24466

    Sevyn

    Anyone know why Sevyn (the petite original) completely disappeared?

  14. #24465

    Stacy

    AVOID! One of the worst mistakes I've made in the hobby in years! Great body, but it all ends there. Arrived and found out mid-act Aunt flo was with here and she of course had no idea. She took a video call in my home for another monger to setup her next call. Almost paid her just to get her the hell out of my home!. You've been warned my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by DongLord465  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210693524

    Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.

  15. #24464

    Has anyone dealt with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210693524

    Has good response but always seems to go ghost leading up to a meet. Just curious if she's just a flake or if you just have to catch her at the right time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape