Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #89
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Kiki at Oasis lv massage

    I called Oasis LV and they said both Lisa and Kiki were working today. I made an appointment with Kiki and when I arrived I was warmly welcomed in and introduced to her. I was happy with what I saw.

    She is a petite cute girl, just over 5 feet tall, with dark shoulder-length hair and nice C-cup breasts. She has a tight little body and a perky round ass that looks perfect.

    Kiki gave me a nice soothing massage with plenty of playful teasing. She then turned me over and slid her firm C-cup tits up my stomach to my face, letting me suck on her nipples, then moved back down to my cock. She started a slow and wet blowjob, her tongue working around the tip. She also has great deep throat skills for her small size.

    I pulled her into 69 and licked her sweet tight pussy. Kiki was very responsive, moaning cutely with my cock in her mouth and grinding on my tongue until she had a strong orgasm.

    Next I got her up on all fours for standing doggy. Kiki popped her perky ass up high and looked back at me with a naughty smile. I rubbed the head of my cock on her juicy little peach, then slipped it all the way in and fucked her balls deep. I reached underneath to caress her firm tits while pounding her and she was loving it.

    We switched to cowgirl and she slowly eased my cock inside her tight pussy, then bounced on me with her C-cup tits jiggling right in my face. I sucked hard on her nipples, feeling them get hard in my mouth.

    I was about to cum so I had her hop off and blow me until I unloaded a huge load in her mouth. Kiki spit my cum into a towel and took me to the shower to rinse off. Back in the room I dressed and she gave me a cold water bottle.

    Kiki is a great little girl and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Even though Lisa was also working, I'm glad I chose Kiki. She completely satisfied what I wanted.

  2. #88
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Latina Suly at Aroma Spa

    I've never seen such a cute Latina girl in any of the nearby AMP's who wasn't a stripper LOL. She told me to take off my clothes and lie down face down, then she left the room. Of course, I wasn't there only for massage, so I took off my clothes.

    I didn't wait for her to make the first move. I went for the titties after grabbing her ass. I slid my hand up her shirt, grabbed her nipple, and gave it a little pinch.

    She then grabbed my cock, squeezed it, and asked me what I wanted. She got down on her knees, and I pumped her in doggy. I told her to stand up and began to lick her tits. I then put her on the table and took off her underwear, showing her juicy pussy. We fucked for about 25 minutes. Cowgirl, missionary, and doggy until I came. She cleaned me up and helped me put on clothes. In general, it was a great time!

  3. #87

    Fountain / Bali / Rose

    From my recent experiences, the places listed in the title wanted 70-80 HF for HH and 100 HF for HR. I politely said HH used to be 50-60. For me once the haggling starts it instantly kills my mood. At every place I paid the 260 total for HH, but the service was poor after and they kept trying to get more. And my one "legit" spot for decent massage and HJ, the lady is on a "break" according to the other lady there. So I'll be on the search again for some more solid spots. If anyone has any recommendations for anything in the SW, S, SE part of town let me know. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, definitely dried up! Didn't know they raised their prices. You mean to tell me it's more than 260 for hh and 300 for the hour? That's crazy!

    Thank you for the report and of course, it's always like that. And same, it's close by. The place is dying and definitely could use a new owner / management.

  4. #86

    The "shill account" label helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverTime8  [View Original Post]
    I always text ahead and get a lineup and ask if anybody's new they said they had a new girl that started yesterday and I love breaking in new ass. Emily probably In her late twenties, very nice bodythough. Lots of teasing, during the massage, I was posited, I was going to get a good release. I hard as hell for the flip.

    She gets on top and gives me a DT BBBJ, its intense and gets me hard again for f'ing. Cover goes on first try, and she starts in CG. Her titties literally blinding me, I get a nipple and suck her while slamming her hips down on my cock. Get her laying down and straddle her and give her a titty fuck. She works my sac and a finger in my whole. Before I cum I slide up higher and she takes me in her lips and strokes suckes to CIM. I love a girl that takes it in her Kitty and her mouth.
    I'd just invite any new comers to make sure they check out the accounts Admin2 has labeled as a "shill". It's listed under their username.

  5. #85
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Emily at M Healing Spa

    I always text ahead and get a lineup and ask if anybody's new they said they had a new girl that started yesterday and I love breaking in new ass. Emily probably In her late twenties, very nice bodythough. Lots of teasing, during the massage, I was posited, I was going to get a good release. I hard as hell for the flip.

    She gets on top and gives me a DT BBBJ, its intense and gets me hard again for f'ing. Cover goes on first try, and she starts in CG. Her titties literally blinding me, I get a nipple and suck her while slamming her hips down on my cock. Get her laying down and straddle her and give her a titty fuck. She works my sac and a finger in my whole. Before I cum I slide up higher and she takes me in her lips and strokes suckes to CIM. I love a girl that takes it in her Kitty and her mouth.

  6. #84
    Yeah, with the competition, they won't last long at this prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, definitely dried up! Didn't know they raised their prices. You mean to tell me it's more than 260 for hh and 300 for the hour? That's crazy!

    Thank you for the report and of course, it's always like that. And same, it's close by. The place is dying and definitely could use a new owner / management.

  7. #83

    Fountain

    Quote Originally Posted by CptCrunchkms  [View Original Post]
    Fountain is denied up, older providers, standard finish and raised their prices. Recommend moving on.
    Agreed, definitely dried up! Didn't know they raised their prices. You mean to tell me it's more than 260 for hh and 300 for the hour? That's crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike  [View Original Post]
    Well I went back to fountain to try the new younger girl, and to my luck she was not there. It was just two older ladies that I wanted nothing to do with so I left and moved on. Unfortunately, I think fountain will now be at the bottom of my list, which sucks cause they are close to my area.
    Thank you for the report and of course, it's always like that. And same, it's close by. The place is dying and definitely could use a new owner / management.

  8. #82
    Sorry for the typo. I meant to say dried up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CptCrunchkms  [View Original Post]
    Fountain is denied up, older providers, standard finish and raised their prices. Recommend moving on..

  9. #81

    La Luna replacement

    I heard a new shop was going into the same location. Anyone know if it is open yet or tried the services? Been going to Cherry based on the lineup but it's been lackluster the past couple trips.

  10. #80
    Fountain is denied up, older providers, standard finish and raised their prices. Recommend moving on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike  [View Original Post]
    Well I went back to fountain to try the new younger girl, and to my luck she was not there. It was just two older ladies that I wanted nothing to do with so I left and moved on. Unfortunately, I think fountain will now be at the bottom of my list, which sucks cause they are close to my area.
    .

  11. #79

    Fountain

    Well I went back to fountain to try the new younger girl, and to my luck she was not there. It was just two older ladies that I wanted nothing to do with so I left and moved on. Unfortunately, I think fountain will now be at the bottom of my list, which sucks cause they are close to my area.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back! Yes prices are insane! It must be the Summer special when things are slow and they need to jack up prices.

    As for Fountain, another monger had a similar experience, I recall he asked for Mia via the site and I'm sure that's not OG Mia or if that's Mia at all. He also saw the younger girl on his way out, curious if that's Apple. Fountain's been on my last resort spot. Rarely goes there unless I'm in a pinch. One of those break glass in emergency type situation. LOL.

  12. #78

    Lucky Wellness 6/21

    Lucky Wellness.

    1 hour.

    "Monica".

    House fee: 80.

    Tip: 220.

    Massage:7/10.

    Table Shower: 8/10.

    BBBJ, BBFS, GFE: 9/10.

    Black hair. C cup (implants). Decent petite body.

    Decent body, solid service. DATY, 69, DFK. We did cowgirl and missionary.

    Went around noon, wasn't too busy.

    I really enjoyed her vibe. She fixated on my cock on multiple occasions during the BJ, super focused, was pretty hot. Enjoys orgasms, she came during DATY. In CFS, she licks my nipple while she Asian squats over me. Her DFK was very tongue forward, but she mellowed as I think she is good at matching your energy. Or at least that's what I read with this first encounter. I liked the table shower, the body to body sliding massage in my back was actually really nice. Her massage wasn't too bad. Her BJ game was very suction based. Really good at getting you at max stuff mode. BBFS was hot, very wet brown puss. Girl enjoys her job. Good bang and experience overall.

  13. #77
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    (Aqa Day) Apple

    I don't know the actual definition of girlfriend experience but Apple treated me more like a boyfriend than a customer. Very warm, kind and with so much sexual energy. Her massage is top notch.

    I called ahead when I was nearby to make sure she was available. When I arrived she happily greeted me and invited me into her room. I personally find her very beautiful and seductive in her own unique way. I laid down face up hoping she would start with her wonderful BJ, which she did. For the next 10 min or so she gave heavenly BBBJ with lots of ball licking and DT. Then she did covered CG and I finished. Then to her fantastic massge that I always love. This time she also did some back walking which was also good. She ended with very relaxing foot massage due my feet being sore.

    You can't go wrong with this lady. She is always a great time.

  14. #76

    Lora at Dream Blue

    Spoiler alert obviously the menu is very good here but I have to tell you the biggest thing surprised me was how good the massage was. Lora was my girl's name she was hot as hell so I was definitely helping for that full menu fun which we enjoyed the last 10 minutes but swear to you for at least 45 minutes she gave me an actual massage. I mean she had firm hands work my lower back my legs my ass everything it was great. I don't come here for the rub but let me tell you something I would if I ever needed it it was that good. Obviously I'm there for the full menu options I want you took off her clothes it was time to get down to business. She had those big fat nipples that a guy just left the nibble on. She gives good head no ball play but that's okay I just shove my cock in her mouth and let her go down on me for a while. Wow she takes it deep I put those big titties in my mouth and cowgirl and blessed a huge low within 5 minutes. No shame I got what I wanted.

  15. #75

    Brunette Latina Amber- Destellos

    I have nothing against Asian girls but sometimes you just want some good latina ass. Amber was one hot tamale. Long legs all natural curves. After some small talk, She took me to her room. I left the necessary fees and tips on the table so she could see them. She reviewed everything and knew exactly what I wanted, starting right away. I asked for a soft and gentle massage first, and she delivered. She began at the top of my head, then moved to my neck and shoulders. I received the full body treatment I requested.

    Then she took off her clothes, revealing her petite, attractive body with perky C-cup breasts and a nice figure. I asked for a chest massage to get things going, which was very enjoyable. At the same time, I was able to run my hands over her breasts and between her legs. Then the intimate activities began with a BBBJ. The oral on me was sweet and tasty. Then I asked for a condom, and she got on top for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions. Then we switched to the doggy style until I finished inside the condom.

    Afterwards, she helped me clean up. Overall, I had a lot of fun. I highly recommend her if you like petite girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape