The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 789
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jeni in Glenview. She is not young, or particularly good looking. Picture Judy from OD, but a little younger. I think she's in her 50's. The pics on the web site are her, but touched up.
    But the ad says "young beauty".

  2. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jeni in Glenview. She is not young, or particularly good looking. Picture Judy from OD, but a little younger. I think she's in her 50's. The pics on the web site are her, but touched up. I will recommend if you want to get your brains fucked out by a highly experienced professional. Kissing, rimming, blowing, fucking, hand job-- all 10/10. Bare and 2 pops available on the white board for the usual upcharges. She has a good body for her age. Nice tits and they're natural. If you're not interested in older women, you might want to shy away. But if it works for you, she is a lot of fun.
    That is a great report.

  3. #727

    Jeni

    Went to see Jeni in Glenview. She is not young, or particularly good looking. Picture Judy from OD, but a little younger. I think she's in her 50's. The pics on the web site are her, but touched up. I will recommend if you want to get your brains fucked out by a highly experienced professional. Kissing, rimming, blowing, fucking, hand job-- all 10/10. Bare and 2 pops available on the white board for the usual upcharges. She has a good body for her age. Nice tits and they're natural. If you're not interested in older women, you might want to shy away. But if it works for you, she is a lot of fun.

  4. #726

    Aria very good service

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    HAD to go back for another round and now I can give her a 9. 5 for performance as well. This girl is literally the girl I dream about being behind the door when it opens. Although I like the tiny ones a little bit more so if she was 4' 10" and 85 lbs as opposed to 5'5" and 95 lbs she would and had a little nicer ass she would be perfect. I have been in touch with her since she left and she was expecting me. I asked her for a favor, if she would greet me at the door completely naked, of which she gladly did which got me going before I even had my shoes off as I pulled her in close for a nice dfk with her nakedness against me. To the sofa for a few minutes then picked her up and off to the bedroom. A quick shower where she started an amazing BBBJ and then a quick dry off and on to the bed where she continued sucking my cock for a good 15 minutes it was heaven and I almost spilled before the main event. Then a nice slow session of daty alternating with nice deep fucking. After about 25 minutes back and forth it was time to blow the load, and then she spooned right up to me and started caressing me as we caught up talking four about 10 minutes before another quick shower to wrap up. Can't wait to see her again. She is here another week. What a doll!

    TP.
    Just experienced Aria for myself.

    Great service.

    Her oral skills are excellent.

    I mean deep with eye contact and slurping sounds.

    No hands all her mouth and tongue.

    Her control was incredible.

    She knew how to pleasure me but slow down so I didn't finish and we could keep going.

    Face very pretty I'd guess about 30 but couldn't tell for sure.

    Great dfk.

    So sensual.

    She is stunningly beautiful.

    Here for one more week.

    Worth a repeat imo.

    Happy 4th everyone.

    Darth.

  5. #725

    Clear your mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    HAD to go back for another round and now I can give her a 9. 5 for performance as well. This girl is literally the girl I dream about being behind the door when it opens. Although I like the tiny ones a little bit more so if she was 4' 10" and 85 lbs as opposed to 5'5" and 95 lbs she would and had a little nicer ass she would be perfect. I have been in touch with her since she left and she was expecting me. I asked her for a favor, if she would greet me at the door completely naked, of which she gladly did which got me going before I even had my shoes off as I pulled her in close for a nice dfk with her nakedness against me. To the sofa for a few minutes then picked her up and off to the bedroom. A quick shower where she started an amazing BBBJ and then a quick dry off and on to the bed where she continued sucking my cock for a good 15 minutes it was heaven and I almost spilled before the main event. Then a nice slow session of daty alternating with nice deep fucking. After about 25 minutes back and forth it was time to blow the load, and then she spooned right up to me and started caressing me as we caught up talking four about 10 minutes before another quick shower to wrap up. Can't wait to see her again. She is here another week. What a doll!

    TP.
    I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.

  6. #724

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    HAD to go back for another round and now I can give her a 9. 5 for performance as well. This girl is literally the girl I dream about being behind the door when it opens. Although I like the tiny ones a little bit more so if she was 4' 10" and 85 lbs as opposed to 5'5" and 95 lbs she would and had a little nicer ass she would be perfect. I have been in touch with her since she left and she was expecting me. I asked her for a favor, if she would greet me at the door completely naked, of which she gladly did which got me going before I even had my shoes off as I pulled her in close for a nice dfk with her nakedness against me. To the sofa for a few minutes then picked her up and off to the bedroom. A quick shower where she started an amazing BBBJ and then a quick dry off and on to the bed where she continued sucking my cock for a good 15 minutes it was heaven and I almost spilled before the main event. Then a nice slow session of daty alternating with nice deep fucking. After about 25 minutes back and forth it was time to blow the load, and then she spooned right up to me and started caressing me as we caught up talking four about 10 minutes before another quick shower to wrap up. Can't wait to see her again. She is here another week. What a doll!

    TP.
    Nice.

    What picture on line best represents her.

    Darth.

  7. #723

    RE: Aria - One of my favorites EVER. Face 9 Body 9.5 performance 9.5 GFE Feel 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    To me she most resembled the pic sitting in the bikini reading.

    Not exactly my body type as she is about 5'5" and 100 lbs is accurate but tall and skinny is my 2nd favorite body type so still a big win. Not an ounce of fat on her. Lean and delicious. So kinda tall where I adore the 5' 90 lb spinners like my Latina ATF but other than the typical frumpy Asian ass Aria's body is perfect. Nice perfect sized and shaped C's that look like they MUST BE fake, only because they look too perfect to be real, really some of the best tits I have ever seen and felt even doing this for 17 years. I did not see any evidence of surgery and they felt 100% REAL to me but there is just no way! Not possible! If they are real they are the most perfect real pair of C's god ever created. She is really beautiful woman classic Korean beauty in the face, beautiful long dark hair. Total smokeshow. I led the way during the session and she was up for whatever, no hesitations etc totally natural like you were banging your twenties something GF on Sunday afternoon. I can't give her more than a 9 for performance because she never had my cock in her mouth, which was my fault not hers, She had me so hot and bothered I just went straight for that perfect little pussy. Wonderful LFK\DFK. After the deed we spent some time chatting via translator as her English is very rough for the most part but we had a great chat as we cuddled and caressed each other like two young lovers would. I had an amazing time time with her and will see her as often as possible. In fact I am blowing off (lets call it rescheduling) a normal 3 hour Hotel visit this weekend with my 5' 90 lb Latina ATF to get over to Aria one more time before she leaves.

    TP.
    HAD to go back for another round and now I can give her a 9. 5 for performance as well. This girl is literally the girl I dream about being behind the door when it opens. Although I like the tiny ones a little bit more so if she was 4' 10" and 85 lbs as opposed to 5'5" and 95 lbs she would and had a little nicer ass she would be perfect. I have been in touch with her since she left and she was expecting me. I asked her for a favor, if she would greet me at the door completely naked, of which she gladly did which got me going before I even had my shoes off as I pulled her in close for a nice dfk with her nakedness against me. To the sofa for a few minutes then picked her up and off to the bedroom. A quick shower where she started an amazing BBBJ and then a quick dry off and on to the bed where she continued sucking my cock for a good 15 minutes it was heaven and I almost spilled before the main event. Then a nice slow session of daty alternating with nice deep fucking. After about 25 minutes back and forth it was time to blow the load, and then she spooned right up to me and started caressing me as we caught up talking four about 10 minutes before another quick shower to wrap up. Can't wait to see her again. She is here another week. What a doll!

    TP.

  8. #722

    Hara

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I have been to KP a couple of times and by far its my favorite place to go to. I am thinking of seeing Hara today, and I am wondering if she has a white board option. I do like a good BBFS, so I am wondering how much does it usualy go for?
    $ for BBFS. $. 5 for msog. Enjoy.

  9. #721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    White Board option

    I have been to KP a couple of times and by far its my favorite place to go to. I am thinking of seeing Hara today, and I am wondering if she has a white board option. I do like a good BBFS, so I am wondering how much does it usualy go for?

  10. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaChip  [View Original Post]
    Cute face, mid 30 maybe not older, but she has baby damage and reflects all over.

    Standard greet when entering, walked over to BR, de-robed headed to shower, blue toast, scrubbed no preview very mechanical. In the BR started with nice blowjob after few min she started rushing, cover on missionary, limited flexibility no ripple play as they are sensitive. Slight LFK no DFK, finished in doggy. Offered quick massage and rushed out with good 15 min on the clock after shower.

    Will not repeat.
    I am sure you typed "no nipple play. " My whole thing is nipple play when they don't DFK. I was going to find the time for Baby Chanel, but you saved me from that trip.

  11. #719
    Seem she was busy together spot I wanted but scheduled for later in the day.

    YMMV, The review are very mixed here and on TER. The pictures of her are not her or maybe very old but no resemblance.

    Cute face, mid 30 maybe not older, but she has baby damage and reflects all over.

    Standard greet when entering, walked over to BR, de-robed headed to shower, blue toast, scrubbed no preview very mechanical. In the BR started with nice blowjob after few min she started rushing, cover on missionary, limited flexibility no ripple play as they are sensitive. Slight LFK no DFK, finished in doggy. Offered quick massage and rushed out with good 15 min on the clock after shower.

    Will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle55  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Baby Chanel at Korean Palace who just started today. Her photos are accurate. Tall, light-skinned, with natural B-cups and amazing legs. We had a great conversation beforehand, really chill vibe.

    We showered together, which was incredibly sensual and got us both worked up.

    In the bedroom, she delivered an incredible BBBJ. Deep, messy, perfect eye contact. 69, then she rode me CG, flipped to mish with her legs on my shoulders, then doggy with some ass smacking. I finished deep in the condom while she was pushing back into me.

    Afterwards, she was super chill, cuddling with no rush. If you want someone who's both playful and passionate with a great personality, Chanel's your girl.

  12. #718
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Baby Chanel

    Just saw Baby Chanel at Korean Palace who just started today. Her photos are accurate. Tall, light-skinned, with natural B-cups and amazing legs. We had a great conversation beforehand, really chill vibe.

    We showered together, which was incredibly sensual and got us both worked up.

    In the bedroom, she delivered an incredible BBBJ. Deep, messy, perfect eye contact. 69, then she rode me CG, flipped to mish with her legs on my shoulders, then doggy with some ass smacking. I finished deep in the condom while she was pushing back into me.

    Afterwards, she was super chill, cuddling with no rush. If you want someone who's both playful and passionate with a great personality, Chanel's your girl.

  13. #717

    Vanessa KP

    Info on Vanessa coming soon if anyone is looking for it. She was just in Philly and Nova. Think she is new. Only a few TER reviews.

    Two reports from Nova.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7640605

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7639687

  14. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist  [View Original Post]
    She also talked about how many appointments she had in a day. Some days she gets none. Zero. Most days it's two or three guys. I thought that was interesting. Zero on some days?
    I can't remember which provider I was talking with, but one time I had a 1:00 appointment and was told I was #3 for the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taz3423  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get verified but they denied me bc of my out of state I'd. I just recently moved here. Any way around this?
    Really easy workaround: Illinois requires you to get a new license within 90 days of moving to the state. Oh, and you have 30 days to register your vehicle if you brought one.

  15. #715

    Elin

    My experience was not as rosy as others. I cannot fault Elin. I think my expectations were just too high for seeing the hottie with d cups in the photos. I know photos are usually old and weight gain is normal along with age. Elin was never as hot as her photos would indicate. It's not old photos, it's retouched photos. She is short with a thick, not fat, body. D-cups that do feel natural. There was no DFK, really no LFK, no preview of anything in the shower. She got her BBBJ down to an art where she bobs on the first 3 or 4 inches and I can't hardly feel anything- no teeth or nothing, so no danger of early finish.

    I think all the June TER reports are fake to bury the last real one from April. Reviews suggest she gets into DATY, and FIV. She laid there without getting into it and guarded against a finger getting anywhere in there at all, and encouraged the hands to play with her tits.

    I salvaged the date by constantly sucking on her tits and making out with her nipples. She giggled in a way that suggested the titty-face was getting to her. She never objected to it, so I did it most of the whole time on the bed, especially in cowgirl.

    Mish, cowgirl, a good amount of spooning lazy doggy and a bit of regular doggy to pound hard and finish. So I did get what I needed, but between the hot photos being a lie and no DFK and no really good oral experiences, it's a no repetition for me.

    I will say it was a great cuddling and talking experience after the sex. That saved the whole experience more than the titty-face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape