Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 39990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39510

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking street surveilence creep shots of people entering spots or are you implying official mugs?
    Yes they have a Facebook page still trying to get invited for resides in these areas to post pictures of John's on it along with their car and plate numbers not only for this but also any crime but with a heavy focus on the brothels I highly suggest getting invited to the Ward 11 CAPS Area Meeting the 2 guys and 1 lady heading up this FB page will be discussing it and showing pictures of us at the meeting. Just be safe take an uber or part blocks away and use rear entrance if possible.

  2. #39509
    How's Kelly with all this?. She just seems to always be there, always hot, and always ready to bone, while the other hens seem to constantly getting into battles over clients with each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98  [View Original Post]
    As a regular at SXL, I'm telling you straight up Apple was the main reason why Emily left. Those 2 didn't get along from the start.

    Who do you think started the rumors Emily has two kids and that's why her pussy is became so worn out and loose? Who started the phone call incident taking clients all for herself?

    It's the classic Mean Girl storyline for most AMPs when a heavy hitter newcomer comes in.

    Not going to point finger who is the ultimate Drama queen in the situation (wink, wink), but Apple did try to use the classic "young college girl less experience hence pay higher than the 380 rate than the rest" usual.

    Someone here please confirm if Elin does CIP, because if it's only YMMV, I'm permanently not coming back. Thank you.

  3. #39508

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's. Appears the neighbors have had it with this stuff if you can't find it DM me your burner I'll screen shot it for you.

    I also attached to this post if admins will approve but he is not the only one giving up details and is creating a website to out he just be careful fellas.
    Ol 1 will go back and look at more of this now. The first photo I have seen so yes now it jogs my memory. The last shot I have not so going to go over there now. BTW there are a lot of trusted seniors on here and handles I know. If any of the fellas need to reach me just do it here first and once I recognize the handle and amount of posts I would be glad to give out my digits. I am so f and old and have no one to hide from of course I am also too old to have cop shop bills as well so I do hang out here and learn. Thank you so much again and also to the other posts on my inquiry. Just in passing calling the place a brothel yes I have known these people all too well no hating at all this kinda reminds me of how another alderperson got all up in arms about the flea down there it was all smoke and mirrors. And I know fellas. I know customers vendors and the actual owners of the real estate and location that alderperson is mia just another photo op thanks fellas old man stosh be careful I care about us.

  4. #39507
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I posted screen shots just below your post and the guy did create a page showing John's waiting to be added to the group as a concerned neighbor.
    Can you post screenshot of the group they made on fb? Can't seem to find it under the 11th ward post, just the guy mentioning he will make one.

  5. #39506

    Apple sxl

    I want to try her for first time I been only with kelly emily and cindy for bffs and bebe 3 holes what are the rates of apple normally I paid 380 with house fee how much are her rates? The same or higher? And they are the only ones offering bffs?

  6. #39505

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's.
    Are you talking street surveilence creep shots of people entering spots or are you implying official mugs?

  7. #39504
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's. Appears the neighbors have had it with this stuff if you can't find it DM me your burner I'll screen shot it for you.

    I also attached to this post if admins will approve but he is not the only one giving up details and is creating a website to out he just be careful fellas.
    While I don't see that he's created that group, I do see on his own page that he makes a hero of Jay Cutler for sticking it to his wife in their divorce. So he's a hypocritical mother fucker snooping on hobbyists. The hero of women around the world.

  8. #39503

    Apple first week at SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I did BBFS with her at enjoy life but YMMV. I don't think she did it with many people. She always said she didn't want to work at a high volume dpa so I'm surprised she went to SXL.
    As a regular at SXL, I'm telling you straight up Apple was the main reason why Emily left. Those 2 didn't get along from the start.

    Who do you think started the rumors Emily has two kids and that's why her pussy is became so worn out and loose? Who started the phone call incident taking clients all for herself?

    It's the classic Mean Girl storyline for most AMPs when a heavy hitter newcomer comes in.

    Not going to point finger who is the ultimate Drama queen in the situation (wink, wink), but Apple did try to use the classic "young college girl less experience hence pay higher than the 380 rate than the rest" usual.

    Someone here please confirm if Elin does CIP, because if it's only YMMV, I'm permanently not coming back. Thank you.

  9. #39502

    See my Post just below yours

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.
    I posted screen shots just below your post and the guy did create a page showing John's waiting to be added to the group as a concerned neighbor.

  10. #39501
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe  [View Original Post]
    So she said she does more and that means she'd take you to a land of Greek, CIM or BBFS?
    I did BBFS with her at enjoy life but YMMV. I don't think she did it with many people. She always said she didn't want to work at a high volume dpa so I'm surprised she went to SXL.

  11. #39500

    Sunkiss or grand spa

    Any good info for grand spa or wrs?

    I had some good luck recently at oki doki. For those of you info those L1 and good massage spots lets talk.

  12. #39499

    Hidden menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    She's told me 26 or 27 for 5 years now. When she texted me and told me she had landed at a place she told me $200 now. I do more now. Plus house fee
    So she said she does more and that means she'd take you to a land of Greek, CIM or BBFS?

  13. #39498

    Thank you bb

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.
    I appreciate you and hopefully the poster will post a comment. Now that little bit said. I can tell you fellas this. I did a ton and I mean a ton of what I now refer to as sucker work. When I bought down in the west loop I was involved with cpd, dac, two separate alderman's offices, liaisons with the mayor's office, et al. Also since I live at flea markets and the recent issue that went out everywhere when the feds raided the flea. Like that alderperson. This alderperson is a do gooder to the max. I have been around people like this believe me boys. They are motivated to rock and roll up the highway of politicos. So it's just a vibe and I am not hating on anyone in any way shape or form. Just a feel from what I saw onliine. So point. None. Actually though look for other take downs imo thanks for everything fellas. I always learn and always will old man stosh.

  14. #39497

    Not just you. No post

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.
    I searched high and low for that, too. On her FB, Instagram, etc. I could never find a post like was described with addresses, website, etc.

    BB.

  15. #39496

    Ward 11

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And I am just as dumb. I am on her website on fakebook now and I can't see the post. I do have very limited second info in that I was told by these boys that are god kids to me at the flea and do serious cash on ashland at the flea that the place on archer moved to a house in chinatown that is all I know. They said parking in the back as I know they send their pop over there for tune ups on occasion. Thanks old man stosh sitting back down now and shutting the f up.
    Look under the post she made about the bust at BP someone clearly told on all the new locations and is making a FB Group to publicly post pics of John's. Appears the neighbors have had it with this stuff if you can't find it DM me your burner I'll screen shot it for you.

    I also attached to this post if admins will approve but he is not the only one giving up details and is creating a website to out he just be careful fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0328.jpg‎   IMG_0329.jpg‎   IMG_0327.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape