Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 33049
-
06-24-26 13:06 #32494Senior Member

Posts: 96Yes she did. I met her about 3 to 4 years ago on a random skip add and she went by Jenny. She moved to hartford and didn't post for awhile. Lost contact when she got a new phone. 3 to 4 years later. I put two and two together that it was her. Willow / rain is what she goes by now. Think Jenny might be her real name possibly or short for Jennifer. Her add does look similair to Krystal somewhat which I've seen a few guys get confused on that as well. Hope this clarifies any confusion.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 12:41 #32493Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: Medusa with the dreadlocks
Medusa must have fallen and bumped her head these prices are ridiculous.
Quoted me the following.
Car Dates.
QV $150.
HHR $200.
HR $275.
BJ $100.
One-Girl Outcalls.
QV $200.
HHR $275.
HR $350.
Extended Time.
2 HR $400.
3 HR $550.
4 HR $700.
Overnight (810 hrs) +$1200.
Two-Girl Outcalls.
30 Min $500.
1 HR $700.
90 Min $950.
2 HR $1,200.
BJ $160.
This is absolutely hilarious!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...k/405422872478
-
06-24-26 11:08 #32492Senior Member

Posts: 532Can't remember her past 'names', but upon seeing her some time ago, I knew I'd seen her in the past (we're talking years). She's been around.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
I love a good spinner, but she's seriously emaciated to the point I almost left when I saw her. Not worth the effort IMHO. Especially with what people are indicating she's asking for now (crazy).
-
06-24-26 11:00 #32491Regular Member

Posts: 14Saved
Thank you for the info. I was planning on trying to set up time with her. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 06:24 #32490Senior Member

Posts: 464Not new in town.
Same girl who I posted about before barely gave a CBJ for 1 minute then refused to take clothes off or do anything else. 5 minute QV with nothing. Don't waste your time or money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/589589019039
-
06-24-26 01:11 #32489Senior Member

Posts: 551Willow-Jenny. Old post
See BMD's post 22549 from 2023. It has someone else's review linked in it and pictures showing her face. She has been around and was apparently Jenny back then.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 23:29 #32488Senior Member

Posts: 662Didn't Willow used to go by Jenny?
Or she could just cycle through a series of fake names like most of them do.
.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:24 #32487Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: Willow other alias Krystal?
I'm not certain about the name Krystal.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:59 #32486Senior Member

Posts: 157She always takes old ads down, search willington but her and her friend are very hard passes for me, I turned and left very quickly. The pic of her ass is copied from somewhere else, not her. The face pics are her but from many years ago, she does not look like that now. Go for it and let us know if she performs well despite her looks.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:30 #32485Senior Member

Posts: 523Anyone have pics or a new link for her? The link here is dead.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:29 #32484Senior Member

Posts: 523I contacted her and got a reply. Her price was more than I wanted to pay. I haven't seen her so I can't say anything about performance.
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:58 #32483Senior Member

Posts: 31Nicolette
BBFS with pull out.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:40 #32482Senior Member

Posts: 660Ahh Nicolette
A fellow monger confirmed this privately back when she was advertising as 'Ahh Nicolette' on the now defunct CV. So yeah, a very long time ago. And this intel has since come out on various open forums including this one.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 13:06 #32481Senior Member

Posts: 734Willow
Didn't she go by Krystal years ago in the Harford area?
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 12:32 #32480Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: Willow typical junkie provider
Williow is what you call a typical junkie provider. Impossible to get ahold of impossible to get an appointment impossible to get actual information. Then up charges a ridiculous amount of money to get a fix. Disappears for a few weeks pops back up and repeat the same cycle. I've read other mongers reviews about the disappearing act.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the additional information.










Reply With Quote





