Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18068

    Anyone with experience with this one?


  2. #18067

    Sevier County

    I don't suppose there is anything to be had in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or Sevierville is there. I'm open to spa, escort, UTR. I have a long overnight in the area.
    I was in the Knoxville group but I’ll leave it here as well.

  3. #18066
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I'm not digging in on you actually. I don't even know if that will work OR if the girl will actually like being told that's the price. I'm not even sure I recommend it. I still remember that one time at HFS when I gave the mamasan the money directly and that girl was not happy about it. And the next time I tried that, the girl, Lele, asked for more to make up for that. She gave me one of the best visits there though. Like she really earned that extra 100, rimming is still not my thing but she was the first to offer it. But that meant I paid 300? Maybe 370 I'm unsure. But it was my most expensive single MT visit at HFS.

    But see back then my options were limited, for now not so much. So the only reason I mention this as a possibility is some guys want to save more than have the girl pretend to like them more. Or sometimes the girl will hold back on service level to ask for a tip to make the difference anyway. Like a 150 CFS girl sometimes will also say extra 50 for BBBJ, but when I just tip 200, I usually get everything so that's why we both default to paying this price.

    So I could see them honoring 200 but then say +100 for BBBJ like over in this place (it's not our area), but if something like that happens, I might as well walked right in from the start like usual with the usual fee and tip and get everything haha.
    I would love some TUMA service! Anybody know where I can go for that since HFS is gone?

  4. #18065

    Palace spa. Mia!!

    Picked Mia, a sexy and seductive babe with a great attitude. She just looked very slutty and I'm a sucker for a good smile.

    She was like a magnet on me, not aggressive but just a little subtle and very GFE like.

    There was a lot going on and I felt like I had to keep up with her, she's very much into lip-locking. I knew I was doing L3 and we got into it naturally.

    But before the L3 shenanigans I laid face down and got the treatment. Oh it felt good to be rubbed down and have her work in my sore back and neck then the rest of me. I flipped on command and was pleasantly surprised to find out nipple sucking was a part of the frontal massage with Mia. It's one of my favorite things and I wish more girls did that without having to ask. L3 went very well. We fit well and the chemistry was there.

    My body felt like jello so I ended up looking for drink. My favorite part was licking my lips from the beer I could still taste her sweet kitty.

  5. #18064

    X Spa

    Read a good review on Kiko, and inquired about a visit. Was told best to make an appointment, which I did. Confirmed the day of the visit.

    Arrived at the appointed time, and was met by a lady, who didn't match the picture, but that's often the case. Asked if she was Kiko, and got a mumbled response.

    Got taken to the room, and was told get comfortable and she would be back in 15 minutes. What? I discovered, after the fact, that she had to finish with another patron, despite my confirmed appointment.

    She did return in 15 minutes, and started with a massage. Had done the donation, so she did undress, and did L2.

    Unfortunately, the door bell rang and she excused herself to answer.

    Apparently, only Xixi and Kathy (not listed on the website), were working that morning.

    Not a great experience. Won't return.

  6. #18063

    Lovely Sasha

    I was able to pay a visit to RS and see the lovely Sasha. I've seen her before at T and wrote a review. She remembered me and it's been a while. What can I say about the visit that hasn't been said before. I really enjoyed seeing her and look forward to seeing her again. She said she will be here till the end of the month and I will visit her again.

  7. #18062

    RS Visit

    Stopped by Relax Spa for the first time on Wed. Asked for Sasa (On Stim69's reco) and she was great. Everything available. She is a cute little thing and starts with a decent back rub and then teasing. On the flip, negotiated the donation. Typical for AMP. And then proceeded with the dream, which was outstanding. Went through a number of positions and she took it well. Well worth a visit and I believe she is gone at the end of the month. Clean up, dress and water on the way out. Great dream with a little cutie. Highly recommend.

  8. #18061
    Quote Originally Posted by Kath025  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out the deal with Southbay Spa. Keep seeing their ads on other platforms, so I'm just curious about what's actually on the menu and who the top talent is right now.
    Noticed they went dark for a few days recently and figured it might be UNM, Stopped by today to check it out. Solid session with Yoki. I'm usually a strict 'one and done' kind of guy, but she is a definite repeat for me.

  9. #18060

    Freeze Gopher

    Freeze Gopher, your private messages are full but just google "T Spa" or visit RM.

  10. #18059

    Lux 88

    Went to 88 for first time. Coco was great. Spent a great time with her. Will have to visit again soon. Well worth a stop with a bed instead of a table.

  11. #18058
    Quote Originally Posted by Kath025  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out the deal with Southbay Spa. Keep seeing their ads on other platforms, so I'm just curious about what's actually on the menu and who the top talent is right now.
    As I haven't heard anything about them being closed, I assume they are still open. This report from June 6th is the most recent one. It's just another spot like any other. I had a nice time 3 months ago, this guy didn't. I haven't been back in either case. This has been the problem with having many choices now.

    90% of places that advertise in a certain way on certain sites are L3. So you go if you want to. I find very few of them are bad for my standards, it's just nothing to drag me away from any other location.

  12. #18057

    Any details on Southbay Spa?

    Trying to figure out the deal with Southbay Spa. Keep seeing their ads on other platforms, so I'm just curious about what's actually on the menu and who the top talent is right now.

  13. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    88 said 200 hh full service but when I got there, Coco said 300 VIP and 200 did not include kissing, CIM, or shower. Coco tried to negotiate but ended up walking out. Made appointment with Sasa (thanks for the recommendations) at Gladstone (aka, Dream Spa according to her) but accidentally went to T Spa. Cute girl led me in and Sophia (short cutie) said Sasa not here. Luckily, it is her friend's spa so she told me go over.

    Sasa, little makeup, was very cute with long hair and tiny bleached streaks, natural small medium, and no tattoos that I saw. Gave 200 for everything (hh) and she accepted. Did not know what I was going to get, maybe CBJ and minimal kissing. Nope, amazing experience. She washed me in shower, short good massage, BBBJ, 69, covered FUMA, CFS CG / mish with DFK / stand mish / stand K9, and ended with FIV and CIM. Wow. Sasa would fit perfectly in LA shops with her great service.

    Saw Lily on the couch and she has a very pretty long face, I thought she was tall but she is short! Very cute.
    Thanks for the info on L 88. This is making a little more sense. I am an AMP dude, so my normal play is lay FS payment down with my own cover and that's it. Therefore, there are no questions about this or that. I am glad you saw Sasa. She is one of my favorites and after multiple visits it is always a great experience. Sophia is a nice one as well, but I have only visited with her once. I think Sasa will be gone at the end of the month, but I cannot remember if she said she is going to T or out of state. I will connect with her and see.

  14. #18055
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    88 said 200 hh full service but when I got there, Coco said 300 VIP and 200 did not include kissing, CIM, or shower. Coco tried to negotiate but ended up walking out. Made appointment with Sasa (thanks for the recommendations) at Gladstone (aka, Dream Spa according to her) but accidentally went to T Spa. Cute girl led me in and Sophia (short cutie) said Sasa not here. Luckily, it is her friend's spa so she told me go over.

    Sasa, little makeup, was very cute with long hair and tiny bleached streaks, natural small medium, and no tattoos that I saw. Gave 200 for everything (hh) and she accepted. Did not know what I was going to get, maybe CBJ and minimal kissing. Nope, amazing experience. She washed me in shower, short good massage, BBBJ, 69, covered FUMA, CFS CG / mish with DFK / stand mish / stand K9, and ended with FIV and CIM. Wow. Sasa would fit perfectly in LA shops with her great service.

    Saw Lily on the couch and she has a very pretty long face, I thought she was tall but she is short! Very cute.
    Good info. I was going to go to 88 tomorrow but not giving 300 for 30 min. Been awhile since dream spa but Sophie is my favorite at T spa. Haven't done CIM with her though but had every position. She's a wild one for sure.

  15. #18054
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Quickies

    88 said 200 hh full service but when I got there, Coco said 300 VIP and 200 did not include kissing, CIM, or shower. Coco tried to negotiate but ended up walking out. Made appointment with Sasa (thanks for the recommendations) at Gladstone (aka, Dream Spa according to her) but accidentally went to T Spa. Cute girl led me in and Sophia (short cutie) said Sasa not here. Luckily, it is her friend's spa so she told me go over.

    Sasa, little makeup, was very cute with long hair and tiny bleached streaks, natural small medium, and no tattoos that I saw. Gave 200 for everything (hh) and she accepted. Did not know what I was going to get, maybe CBJ and minimal kissing. Nope, amazing experience. She washed me in shower, short good massage, BBBJ, 69, covered FUMA, CFS CG / mish with DFK / stand mish / stand K9, and ended with FIV and CIM. Wow. Sasa would fit perfectly in LA shops with her great service.

    Saw Lily on the couch and she has a very pretty long face, I thought she was tall but she is short! Very cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape