rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 41249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40784

  2. #40783
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/867862129141

    Another familiar face with no name.

    Any one has seen her?
    Look up here Ali she known as robber here there are multiple report about her here.

  3. #40782
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/867862129141

    Another familiar face with no name.

    Any one has seen her?
    She is known to rob you.

  4. #40781

    Anna

    Pretty new to the area from Atlanta and she doesn't post often.

    She's about 5'6" really thick with a phaaat ass.

    A nice apartment all the way down 103rd near Chaffee with a small dog.

    I've seen her a couple times now and it's been pretty good.

    Good rates and good service.

    I dreamt of a BBBJ and multiple positions. Cim / greek is extra.

    Would repeat for sure.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210683753

  5. #40780

    RE-Mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I called her months ago to set up a visit and I didn't like her vibe from the moment she answered the phone. She was clearly high as a kite and more aggressive than I like.
    She has posted with Kendall before. Doing doubles with her. Most likely high on crack, like Kendall.

  6. #40779

    Any info goes by Ali

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/199307237901

    Anybody seen her before? Looks like a good time and are you fellow mongers actually allowing these females to clean your home fr LOL?

  7. #40778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/867862129141

    Another familiar face with no name.

    Any one has seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjQ1NzgyMzUwNmZiMzFhYTRlNDE4Zjc5OTBiMzgyYjg2NTgzOTY.jpg‎  

  8. #40777

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortFish  [View Original Post]
    She's good, I met her 3 weeks ago.
    I saw this one a few weeks ago didn't want to take her shirt off and had a bad odor but YMMV.

  9. #40776

    Cherry baby

    In town for work, does anybody have any reviews or experiences?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042004210

  10. #40775
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    This is Josie.

    Has any one seen her lately?

    I asked a few weeks ago.

    She posted again with different area code.
    Never Josie but her mom Jess rob people it been reported.

  11. #40774

    Ayla

    Saw this one the other day. Coms started sketchy but after she realized I was actually coming over she was more responsive waited for about 5 minutes when I arrived then got room number she was chill started with bbj it was alright I had better she's super skinny most likely on drugs the pics are definitely old before she lost weight on the plus side she's still cute and had a good attitude allowed multiple position no complaints. Haven't decided if I'll return or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/644627112574

  12. #40773
    What's up everyone. I'm kind of new to the forum. I've mostly just scrolled through reviews in the past, but I think I'm finally going to start sharing my own experiences so that people who were in the same position I was can have a little direction and some useful intel.

    I usually see Asian or Latina providers, so most of my reviews will probably be in those sections. I'm looking forward to contributing and letting you all know about my experiences.

  13. #40772
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangled  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Mercy? She looks crazy, and that's just my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/848730322972
    I called her months ago to set up a visit and I didn't like her vibe from the moment she answered the phone. She was clearly high as a kite and more aggressive than I like.

  14. #40771

    Naughty holly

    Anyone got any comms? Send 2 messages but no reply.

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughty-holly

  15. #40770

    Any deets

    Saw this ad and want to try but not too sure. HELP!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/003742204036

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape