Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 13346
-
06-24-26 17:48 #13181Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah she's Awesome. Another one coming soon. I'll let ya know of course.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:38 #13180Regular Member

Posts: 15301
What do I have to do to get this 301 spot? Asked a few people no one seems to respond to my message. Tampa is getting dry since Kennedy closed down unless you go over to st Pete.
-
06-24-26 11:22 #13179Regular Member

Posts: 6LF Recommendations
In town for a couple days and staying around the Lutz area. Looking for any recommendations with younger, beautiful talent. Welcome any AMP / non-AMP options. PM is fine and TIA!
-
06-24-26 10:09 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 50Hot girl Mimi at Palace Spa in Palm Harbor
I stopped by here early in the evening, parked, and rang the bell. I was buzzed in and was greeted inside by a friendly manager, who welcomed me in and walked me to the room. The place is clean and nicely set up inside. I chatted briefly with the manager, and she then told me that pretty K-girl Mimi was available and would be right in.
The manager left, and very soon after there was a light knock on the door, and Mimi then came in and introduced herself. Mimi is in her late 20's or early 30's, about 5-6, very pretty, long black hair, soft tanned skin, striking and super hot figure, DD cups, and thick and plump booty. I was very happy with my luck. Quite good English, friendly, chill, and a lot of fun. We took care of the house and then I undressed, and we went for the table shower.
Good table shower. Mimi poured the warm water over me and not just a hose down. No hesitation to give the pipe a good cleaning, and got me hardening up quick. Soft hands, smooth touch. We went back to the room and I settled up with her for the tip for later but took her offer of the massage first. Mimi treated me to a good massage, hit all the right spots and picked up on my bad areas and gave them more attention (big plus as I really needed the massage). As she started the light touch at the end I got eager to get into the next phase.
Mimi was at this point topless and gave me some body to body, reached through and felt me hardening, and had me flip, and finished her own stripping off while I did so. Her natural elegance and the artful way she moved through everything very smoothly was impressive and very sexy. She leaned on top of me and gave me more body action with her gorgeous boobs as I felt up her but and caressed her back and shoulders. Eventually she slid down and gave me an excellent BJ while I continued to feel up her hot body. She did it skillfully and also I give her top marks for effort and stamina. Then the hat went on and she squatted right down on top, inserted me, and began griding and smiling and kissing my neck and cooing softly. Midway through we switched to mish and had a hot time for a few minutes until I finished.
Nice hot towel clean up afterwards, with some chat and light massage at the end. Lots of fun. Total was 80+200.
-
06-23-26 16:55 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 62301
OMG! You were not lying about the blonde.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:30 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 175Arisa with Meiji
I saw her in Orlando as Lana. Reportedly from France, but she's actually Polish. She has a killer, lithe spinner body. Good attitude and service. I had a good time, would recommend.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 00:07 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 69Pictures are of some insta model. Christianarobinson.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:19 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 86Orlando spot
Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.
https://meiji118.com/
You can their WhatsApp on the site.
-
06-22-26 18:47 #13173Regular Member

Posts: 5Amanda
Amanda is definitely going. She offer FS. She didn't do much teasing but the massage was a 7/10 with walking on the back. Everything you described about her appearance is spot on. She's in her 40's but while getting the massage I hinted with my own touching in the places that she would catch on. She asked how much did I have and I told her $. 40 to see what she would say or counter. No counter and the deed was done. Will repeat and she said she'll be gone first week of July.
Originally Posted by TBMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:03 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 69So no one is giving out the 301 agency info? Not having much luck finding any info.
-
06-22-26 13:07 #13171Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289301-sophia
Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.
-
06-22-26 11:53 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 86301
Anybody who's seen or will see the new girl at the 301 have any reviews on her? It's Sofia, blonde light skin Colombian.
-
06-22-26 10:16 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 242Can someone please give me the 411 on the 301 Latina agency. Is there or a number or link? What are the typical rates? Feel free to DM me.
Thanks.
-
06-20-26 23:50 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 65My Spa on Parson / Wheeler Road
Any reports. ?I went in the other day. Older Asian lady, average looks and body, nothing exciting. She wanted to know what I wanted. I told her a massage and are you the only person available. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to the brochure on the desk, A massage, but I wanted to see if another option was available. She just kept asking what do you want. I left and will try again and maybe other talent will be available. Any info you may have, please share. Thanks.
-
06-19-26 21:44 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 86Dulce
I've noticed you have to be some kind of Hispanic for these girls! I saw dulce today and she went to town with the best BBBJ I've had in a while almost made me bust in her mouth!! Then I put her in doggie and went to town on her hard, she was trying to put her hand in the way so I couldn't go deep but I still managed to go deep! Her friend actually knocked on the door to ask if she was ok! They leave tomorrow they say!! This place needs to keep bringing these models over to Tampa.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






