Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 891 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13174

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to RA / CB for years and can remember maybe two other times they've had a legit, under 40 yo spinner working. Did a random drop by Friday and was shocked to see 'Amanda' come around the corner as I walked in. 5'4 110 ,cute, nice ass, A+ bitties, looks late 20's (which means probably 40, LOL).

    Massage was ok, free roaming no issue though minimal teasing. On the flip, reached for her shirt, she immediately pulled it up. Did same with shorts, great ass. Sje grabbed junior, I pointed to her mouth, CBJ, thankfully I was prepared. Grade A performance, will absolutely follow up soon to see if full menu is available (came in with L2 funds).

    Run, don't walk, she's definitely a unicorn in south county and who knows how long she'll be around.
    Amanda is definitely going. She offer FS. She didn't do much teasing but the massage was a 7/10 with walking on the back. Everything you described about her appearance is spot on. She's in her 40's but while getting the massage I hinted with my own touching in the places that she would catch on. She asked how much did I have and I told her $. 40 to see what she would say or counter. No counter and the deed was done. Will repeat and she said she'll be gone first week of July.

  2. #13173
    So no one is giving out the 301 agency info? Not having much luck finding any info.

  3. #13172
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301-sophia

    Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.

  4. #13171

    301

    Anybody who's seen or will see the new girl at the 301 have any reviews on her? It's Sofia, blonde light skin Colombian.

  5. #13170
    Can someone please give me the 411 on the 301 Latina agency. Is there or a number or link? What are the typical rates? Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.

  6. #13169

    My Spa on Parson / Wheeler Road

    Any reports. ?I went in the other day. Older Asian lady, average looks and body, nothing exciting. She wanted to know what I wanted. I told her a massage and are you the only person available. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to the brochure on the desk, A massage, but I wanted to see if another option was available. She just kept asking what do you want. I left and will try again and maybe other talent will be available. Any info you may have, please share. Thanks.

  7. #13168

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    I was literally just about to ask about her cause I just saw the poolside video that was sent, and wanted to confirm with y'all on her since I'll be over there in a little bit, I only saw a video though how is her body and do they offer showers? Its a hot morning.
    I've noticed you have to be some kind of Hispanic for these girls! I saw dulce today and she went to town with the best BBBJ I've had in a while almost made me bust in her mouth!! Then I put her in doggie and went to town on her hard, she was trying to put her hand in the way so I couldn't go deep but I still managed to go deep! Her friend actually knocked on the door to ask if she was ok! They leave tomorrow they say!! This place needs to keep bringing these models over to Tampa.

  8. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1  [View Original Post]
    She'll treat you good as a person, but her service is horrible; doesn't even let you suck on her tits. CBJ, CFS, $180 hhr.

    I've seen a few different girls there, and they all have their rules and service is still good, but Dulce just sucks and not in a good way.
    I was literally just about to ask about her cause I just saw the poolside video that was sent, and wanted to confirm with y'all on her since I'll be over there in a little bit, I only saw a video though how is her body and do they offer showers? Its a hot morning.

  9. #13166

    Dulce at 301 Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by PieDiver  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, has some rules, but they all do. She treated me good.
    She'll treat you good as a person, but her service is horrible; doesn't even let you suck on her tits. CBJ, CFS, $180 hhr.

    I've seen a few different girls there, and they all have their rules and service is still good, but Dulce just sucks and not in a good way.

  10. #13165
    I don't doubt you bro. Just sharing what my experience was. It was my first visit so I didn't have an in-depth knowledge of the girls on the bench. Just sharing what my own personal experience was walking in off the street. Monger on, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luciousleftfoo  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience at all. Started with a not so great looking chick, not dressed for the part I'm there for. However, I asked for a chick that I had seen a few months ago, was told she's on vacation. After the fee, the not so hot one says you're in luck, I have someone very pretty for you, and in walks Lele. Lele handled business.

  11. #13164

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a blonde in a brunette at this agency right now, has anyone tried the brunette and can share information? She looks pretty good.
    Does this place advertise anywhere or are the listings with us301 in them all fakes trying to profit off of the grand secrecy?

  12. #13163
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Either you report some posts from some of these accounts or you gotta stop talking about it.

    It's one or the other. If you don't report some and you keep bringing it up and I'm going to start throwing flags. I'm happy to look into any accounts you think are fake but start slow, if you're right about the first couple you can continue and I'll clean them up but how you're doing this is stupid and it needs to stop.

    A2
    I get it it's just irritating having to deal with this guy and some of these members still don't know what's happening. My apologies. I will start reporting the first few obvious ones. I was hoping you read the message from RubNTug and the other member from California so when we start reporting accounts with hundreds and in some cases close to a thousand reviews you know why we're doing it.

    We were hoping to communicate privately with you to bring up a couple things but we will start by reporting the known shill accounts.

    Thanks again for your help.

  13. #13162
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a blonde in a brunette at this agency right now, has anyone tried the brunette and can share information? She looks pretty good.
    Check your inbox.

  14. #13161
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    I'm not going to tell you again

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yep, and he's all over the board today as well, so remember if it's someone knew that you've never heard from you know what's going on or at least a pretty good chance of it.
    Either you report some posts from some of these accounts or you gotta stop talking about it.

    It's one or the other. If you don't report some and you keep bringing it up and I'm going to start throwing flags. I'm happy to look into any accounts you think are fake but start slow, if you're right about the first couple you can continue and I'll clean them up but how you're doing this is stupid and it needs to stop.

    A2

  15. #13160
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301

    Looks like there's a blonde in a brunette at this agency right now, has anyone tried the brunette and can share information? She looks pretty good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape