Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17720

    Sarah Maitland

    If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.

  2. #17719

    Natalia

    Got to see Natalia over the weekend for a little pre dads day fun, since I knew it was slim chance of getting it at home.

    Her service is always great and she loves what she does. Spicy Latina great rub down and different levels for the ending. Safe location in metro west and a good donation for the service. Very sweet girl and has a shower for clean up before and after.

    Contact ghostrider01 for digits and info.

  3. #17718
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried seeing her I did not even want her to touch me I just kind of handled things myself and took her home. That'll be my last time trying to see her, Everyone here has different standards.
    Man, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong, sweet as can be. But there was zero attraction for me. One and done.

  4. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate why you didn't want her to touch you?
    He's saying that she wasn't doing a good job of getting him off, so he had to do a lot of the work himself.

    I will still give her a shot one of these days though. I live close to her area. I believe she posts on MegaPersonals now under a different name.

  5. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried seeing her I did not even want her to touch me I just kind of handled things myself and took her home. That'll be my last time trying to see her, Everyone here has different standards.
    Can you elaborate why you didn't want her to touch you?

  6. #17715

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia earlier this week. This was my first time seeing her, communications were smooth and easy. There was no rush, we talked a bit before playing. She is full GFE. BBBJ & DATY both available and she really gets into both. We did K9, mish and CG. I will definitely see her again and try out some of the other things in her play room.

    She can be reached on the site, her sn is Sylvia Hope69.
    It was great to meet you, thanks for a great time and I hope to see you again soon.

  7. #17714
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Here's a straight up honest review. I'll start with not my cup of tea. I did not find her attractive at all. Didn't seem to make her self up. From the time I picked her up until drop off was non stop talking. We get to the room and she gets her stuff prepared and started with her vibrator. I was laying next to her naked and started sucking on her very nice large nipples. I really got no response so I just laid next to her naked until she got off. Finally she started playing with junior and got him semi hard with her hand. Her BJ technique was less than spectacular. Pretty much had half my cock wrapped up with one hand while just sucking the upper half with some tongue action on the head. Suited up and she rode me for a little bit which wasn't to bad. Flipped over for mish and hammered away until I nutted. Definitely a good fuck with a nice wet pussy. Tits are very nice with huge nipples. Overall not bad but like I said not my cup of tea.

    Sox.
    Same. She was a one and done for me and that was a few years ago. She's not really sexy or sensual during the date. She's kinda just there to be used BUT only used lightly.

  8. #17713

    I agree

    Last time I tried seeing her I did not even want her to touch me I just kind of handled things myself and took her home. That'll be my last time trying to see her, Everyone here has different standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Here's a straight up honest review. I'll start with not my cup of tea. I did not find her attractive at all. Didn't seem to make her self up. From the time I picked her up until drop off was non stop talking. We get to the room and she gets her stuff prepared and started with her vibrator. I was laying next to her naked and started sucking on her very nice large nipples. I really got no response so I just laid next to her naked until she got off. Finally she started playing with junior and got him semi hard with her hand. Her BJ technique was less than spectacular. Pretty much had half my cock wrapped up with one hand while just sucking the upper half with some tongue action on the head. Suited up and she rode me for a little bit which wasn't to bad. Flipped over for mish and hammered away until I nutted. Definitely a good fuck with a nice wet pussy. Tits are very nice with huge nipples. Overall not bad but like I said not my cup of tea.

    Sox.

  9. #17712

    Veronica is Absolutely Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Veronica since she so nicely texted me on my birthday last week. Met with her at her incall took a shower and dove right into that perfect body. We always have nice sensual foreplay for a long time before the main event and today was the same. We probably DFK fondle BBBJ and daty for like 45 minutes and don't get into actual sex until the very end. She is my atf and I hope to see her over the next year before my big birthday next year (60)!
    Loved an very intimate GFE with Veronica, DFK, cuddle, multiple positions BBJ with CIM!!

    Absolutely sensational and she is so warm and sensual. Will repeat as often I can.

    FO.

  10. #17711

    Fun time with Sylvia

    Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia earlier this week. This was my first time seeing her, communications were smooth and easy. There was no rush, we talked a bit before playing. She is full GFE. BBBJ & DATY both available and she really gets into both. We did K9, mish and CG. I will definitely see her again and try out some of the other things in her play room.

    She can be reached on the site, her sn is Sylvia Hope69.

  11. #17710
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    That's a great experience for her, but who's going to take care of her 5 dogs, snake and lizard? I know you got the pussy cat tco. Enjoy my friend and tell her I said hello.
    Her "brother"?

  12. #17709

    Pets

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.

    R5.
    That's a great experience for her, but who's going to take care of her 5 dogs, snake and lizard? I know you got the pussy cat tco. Enjoy my friend and tell her I said hello.

  13. #17708
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.

    R5.
    Nice work Rich, I'm jealous! Your traveling dream report reminds me of my own traveling dream when I took Cassie the Sexy Lioness to NYC for a 3 day weekend right before Covid hit, probably my best dream ever. I was surprised to see that I was able to use the search tool to find my 4 part review from way back in Jan 2020, LOL (I’ll post the links below). Brings back great memories reading it again although Ive had the pleasure of taking her on a number of trips since including another trip to NYC.

    Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    Links to my old 4 part review of Cassie the Sexy Lioness in NYC for those of you who may have missed it from over 6 years ago, LOL:

    Part One (Saturday. Sunday morning):

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4623531

    Part Two (Sunday. Monday morning):

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4625195

    Part Three (Monday):

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4625237

    Part Four (Monday evening):

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4626011

    SYM

  14. #17707

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.

    R5.
    So, you really are rich. So, does the 5 mean 5 million? Have a safe trip.

  15. #17706

    Maitland Mom

    That's great news. Thank you for letting me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge she is available late hours as well. Just ask she is usually flexible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape