Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 395
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what the screening is like for them? Their website is kind of strange. The about us and how it works page are in a different language, so it tells me nothing. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
    There is NO screening literally. Just contact the phone number, person on the other side pretends to be the girl but its handler, you ask the availability, handler tells you the rate and location. You go to location and wait for your turn to come, sometime it could be quick but in more popular girls like Jenny it could be anytime between 15 min to 1 hour wait time because it works on first come first serve basis and they overbook. But its good service for this price point.

  2. #289

    Beth Girls

    Can anyone tell me what the screening is like for them? Their website is kind of strange. The about us and how it works page are in a different language, so it tells me nothing. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

  3. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Caught Marina on her last week in Boston. Mixed impressions. Definitely European, Spanish from Barcelona aka Catalan, not Latin American. Not a bad attitude at all but got an edge to her like almost all Spaniards I ever met. If you like Spanish people (as in from Spain) you should like her. I personally prefer simpler and gentler Portuguese but never had problems with the Spanish albeit I know that they're a bit too macho for my taste. Marina reflected that.

    Let's start with the bad and finish on the brighter side. OK kisser, ready and willing but! I used to have a smoke fetish but since I guess since fewer and fewer people smoke nowadays I'm no longer used to that and with cigarette taste saturating her mouth that didn't taste well at all. I might've felt differently 15-20 years ago.

    I don't smoke. I mean, I do few cigarettes a year, but if I knew that this would be what I'd encounter I probably would've smoked a butt before coming up to neutralize the taste. No BBFS but I had that sense that if you become her regular who knows where it could lead in that department. Good BBBJ. Can do all positions. Nice tats. Website pictures are 100% her. Not bad manmades. Not skinny but pretty tight body (if I remember correctly). In short pretty but unremarkable. Can hold pretty substantive convo if that's what you're into though.

    Would I repeat if she comes back? Not sure. Maybe. This is not on the Jenny's level though for sure. Few in Boston are IMHO.
    I took a chance, I'm a sucker for chick's who are into anal. My experience was not great, hard to find any positives to be honest. Maybe she had a bad day but service was awful, she kept checking her phone, rushed the BJ, she didn't smell great, and the anal was weak. Overall no real enthusiasm, could be we just didn't vibe but it's a hard pass on a repeat for me. Seen most of the other girls and she isn't close in terms of service, it's to bad because she seemed like a nice girl.

  4. #287

    Bella update: what the glow up? Am I the only one that thinks this?

    Not sure if it's the makeup or the knife or both, but was pleasantly surprised that Bella transformed into a baddie face this time dreaming. Still same body except the behind is bigger than before (liked it the way it was before honestly). There's still some small imperfections but overall rating is still good considering the lack of options in the value realm. No FK, just little pecks so some of yous will be disappointed by that. Still responded well to DATY. Finished strong and left satisfied. For me looks is like 70% unless the performance or attitude is horrendous, so IMO Bella improved significantly. Appeared more cheerful this time too. Her prior stint was during winter so can't blame her for not feeling it if she's used to being in hot weather. Perhaps there was no makeup the last few times because this time the face did appear covered in it. Whatever, the end result was good.

  5. #286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Marina

    Caught Marina on her last week in Boston. Mixed impressions. Definitely European, Spanish from Barcelona aka Catalan, not Latin American. Not a bad attitude at all but got an edge to her like almost all Spaniards I ever met. If you like Spanish people (as in from Spain) you should like her. I personally prefer simpler and gentler Portuguese but never had problems with the Spanish albeit I know that they're a bit too macho for my taste. Marina reflected that.

    Let's start with the bad and finish on the brighter side. OK kisser, ready and willing but! I used to have a smoke fetish but since I guess since fewer and fewer people smoke nowadays I'm no longer used to that and with cigarette taste saturating her mouth that didn't taste well at all. I might've felt differently 15-20 years ago.

    I don't smoke. I mean, I do few cigarettes a year, but if I knew that this would be what I'd encounter I probably would've smoked a butt before coming up to neutralize the taste. No BBFS but I had that sense that if you become her regular who knows where it could lead in that department. Good BBBJ. Can do all positions. Nice tats. Website pictures are 100% her. Not bad manmades. Not skinny but pretty tight body (if I remember correctly). In short pretty but unremarkable. Can hold pretty substantive convo if that's what you're into though.

    Would I repeat if she comes back? Not sure. Maybe. This is not on the Jenny's level though for sure. Few in Boston are IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    I finally had time to see Marina and it was worth the wait. Her body is just my type, curvy in all the right ways, incredible ass, not too large man mades and a pierced clit was a first for me. Her kissing alternated from sensual to pornstar erotic. She began by laying off the bed and giving me a standing bbj. Next was a long daty session where she came hard and definitely squirted a little in my mouth (another first for me!). We moved to mish with more dfk and at one point she was sucking on my tongue. She said needed a break from cumming again, so I layed on my back and she finished me off with a bbj that (imo) topped both Jenny and Mika. She's out of here in one week, so see her if you can guys! My only regret is not seeing her sooner. She might be my favorite in the BG stable!

  6. #285

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good in that dated mirror picture but much flabbier in all the other pictures (which seem older because lack of tattoo).

    Personally I'm with you though, unless we're talking tits bigger than a yoga ball, I'm typically against paying for chubby girls when I could pick one up at a bar or on dating app for free LOL. Still interested to hear about how her service is because face is pretty, bethgirls is hurting for options, and the non-agency scene is miserable right now.
    Amazes me when guys pay for an overweight woman when going to your local Walmart or Dunkin to spit some game most likely will end up with the same results for the price of a jelly donut and ice coffee 😂. Seriously I've been proposed more then I liked to try pumping rolls, my smile and extrovert demeanor gets me in trouble haha. But for those of you who want to take the easy way and pay to see her, tell her to get her friends on board. Jenny and Mika are, the one with the kiss tattoo and a darker complex and black hair were as well months ago and thr first two I met too. Networking is a powerful tool and better for us as a result so ya'll have your twinkie but tell her to bring some health conscious snacks 😂 .

  7. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you can find a chubby Latina anywhere to fuck. I've taken that grenade for the boys sometimes because they try hard but not looking to pay one.
    She looks pretty good in that dated mirror picture but much flabbier in all the other pictures (which seem older because lack of tattoo).

    Personally I'm with you though, unless we're talking tits bigger than a yoga ball, I'm typically against paying for chubby girls when I could pick one up at a bar or on dating app for free LOL. Still interested to hear about how her service is because face is pretty, bethgirls is hurting for options, and the non-agency scene is miserable right now.

  8. #283

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13  [View Original Post]
    What is the website for girls in the pictures?
    Beth Girls, Seeking, Tryst, BG's competition who was briefly there.

  9. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    In my limited experience its actually opposite. Its not easy to find a chubby Latina with natural tits and ass that can be fucked. What I find easy to fuck is 90% Latina with fake boobs and butts who are NOT ready to kiss and do anything which is GFE. So if you have more chubby Latina with natural tits and ass please tell us those mongers who love such body types.
    LOL funny conversation but I got to agree with Emv la. I'm Latino and chubby Latina's are easy to find and get at any typical house party, if that's your thing.

  10. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Have to be invited to a Spanish party friend. And be somewhat decent looking with confidence to rile them up. But the grenades I've taken in my day I don't make a habit of repeating so couldn't share any info even if I wanted. Plus they're also single moms or normis so not like these girls who escort. If you like that type then more power to you. I'll leave these photos though so might help ya later 😉.
    What is the website for girls in the pictures?

  11. #280

    You'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    In my limited experience its actually opposite. Its not easy to find a chubby Latina with natural tits and ass that can be fucked. What I find easy to fuck is 90% Latina with fake boobs and butts who are NOT ready to kiss and do anything which is GFE. So if you have more chubby Latina with natural tits and ass please tell us those mongers who love such body types.
    Have to be invited to a Spanish party friend. And be somewhat decent looking with confidence to rile them up. But the grenades I've taken in my day I don't make a habit of repeating so couldn't share any info even if I wanted. Plus they're also single moms or normis so not like these girls who escort. If you like that type then more power to you. I'll leave these photos though so might help ya later 😉.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260622_122529_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122608_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122621_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122836_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122750_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20260622_122811_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122849_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122719_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260622_122908_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #279

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you can find a chubby Latina anywhere to fuck. I've taken that grenade for the boys sometimes because they try hard but not looking to pay one.
    In my limited experience its actually opposite. Its not easy to find a chubby Latina with natural tits and ass that can be fucked. What I find easy to fuck is 90% Latina with fake boobs and butts who are NOT ready to kiss and do anything which is GFE. So if you have more chubby Latina with natural tits and ass please tell us those mongers who love such body types.

  13. #278

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her out yet, looks like she might be fun.
    I'm sure you can find a chubby Latina anywhere to fuck. I've taken that grenade for the boys sometimes because they try hard but not looking to pay one.

  14. #277

    Veronica

    Has anyone tried her out yet, looks like she might be fun.

  15. #276

    Sorry can't comment

    Just tiny kiss to greet. Usually not in the mood for dfk with cfs. Never tried. Maybe someone else can comment?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    DFK or LFK?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape