Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 18669
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18054

    Joy spa

    Is the joy spa on mckellips and Gilbert new? Anyone check it out yet?

  2. #18053

    Name of therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.

    On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.
    Was the girl at Tai Chi named Sasha by any chance? If not so you remember her name?

  3. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    I mean, there are cameras all over the premise. Also, a loud siren is easily recognizable from a distance. I don't think anyone is naive enough to keep doing so after noticing numerous signs of LEO presence.
    If the law is going to come bust a place, they won't be using their sirens.

  4. #18051
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?
    You were correct, address is 4 xx9 W Bell Rd #1 x, Phoenix, AZ 85053.

    DM me if you need the whole address. I really wish shop owner could come up with unique names sometimes.

  5. #18050

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?
    Yes it's the one on Bell.

  6. #18049

    This one on Bell?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJOhm  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?

  7. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527
    That's Jasmine, she used to be the behind the scenes boss of LD's. I'm not sure she is actively providing as last time I talked to her she had a kid and was stepping away. If it's her and not someone using her pics, she is great. We've had lots of fun together and I would highly recommend. No guarantee it's her tho.

  8. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMing5179  [View Original Post]
    Who is May? Which K spa? There are at least three of them in town.
    5* W Peoria Ave, Glendale, AZ.

    Basically in the same complex as Infinity.

  9. #18046

    Dolls 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527

  10. #18045
    Shill for SecretRooms


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by JJOhm  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    Did she have any tattoos? I saw emma recently too but she had an tattoo on her back shoulder. This girl sounds like fun.

  11. #18044
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Emma at Sunny Spa

    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.

  12. #18043
    That storm door won't last 15 seconds with a halligan, but I guess that's 15 seconds more than you would have had without it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you but if law enforcement walks in on you erect with a condom on (or even in the room) they're going to have more questions, which will require detaining you. You might not be arrested or charged, but it's going to ruin your day. I'd rather have the additional minutes that a locked storm door would provide if a shop I'm in is ever raided, and then I'll still shut the fuck up when questioned. A storm door is undeniably more secure than literally nothing.

  13. #18042

    Just be smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    I mean, there are cameras all over the premise. Also, a loud siren is easily recognizable from a distance. I don't think anyone is naive enough to keep doing so after noticing numerous signs of LEO presence.
    Agree, just be aware of your surroundings and be smart about it. The CCTV's are there for your safety. If you see something wrong, just duck under the sheet. You're allowed to be naked for a massage anyways, that's part of the norm.

  14. #18041

    Following

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?
    I am also curious about this one. If anyone has visited recently, please share your experience and let us know what it's like there currently!

  15. #18040

    Yumi at Sasa

    Glad I listened to the previous report and tried her out tonight, A+ service, best I've had in a long time. She told me she's leaving to New York tomorrow and that new girls will be at Sasa. Unfortunate because I would've loved to repeat, but glad that I tried her out before she left. Reminded me of the big 6 days and how good we had it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape