Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 5822
-
06-22-26 09:39 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 346Jane-POP
Just got confirmation Jane is only a 2 days visit. Today / Tomorrow. It also seems she has been hanging around Atlanta as well. Tryst has her here 22-26th and POp shows just two days?
Has anyone seen her outside the agency? Probably just a mistake.
-
06-22-26 08:34 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 2270In the words of Vanilla Ice "ice ice baby".
Originally Posted by MreMre
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:21 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 346POP-Keeping it moving
For the guys that missed Jane last time it looks like she is back this week. The site shows two days, not sure if that means just here for two days or she could be here either day? Ill find out. POP also has Shizuka coming in, as far as I know first time here, good reviews. Another LA girl, that usually means she is use to lots of competition so they go the extra mile, IMOP. POP is busy for sure.
-
06-22-26 07:45 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 303On Pause
Looks like they are on a pause at the moment.
Originally Posted by MreMre
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:43 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 56OMG small tiny spinner Yuna Sugarpop
She's so small and I was surprised because there is not way she's 5'2 per the website She's got to be under 5 ft and super tiny girl. She's so small she's made me go super slow to easy into her. But My god that has to be the tightest pussy there is for a long time. My condom almost got left inside of her when I pull out because her hole was soo tight.
Anyway, small tits small ass, small everything on this girl. Very cute face and pretty much afraid of the big cock wrecking her pussy the entire time. Just thinking about it makes me honry.
She's too short for me to try to kiss her without hurting my neck but man pulling her chest up and fucking her sitting style was something else. I can never lift a girl like this before but she was so light weight.
Her little ass in k9 is definitely the peak doggy style fuckling. I lifted her ass up into me and almost fucking her in mid-air. She likes the positions the way she likes but once I get the hang of them, I go hog wild once I get my dick all the way and she can stretch her pussy out a little bit. If you gio bare, you will probably bust in 1 minute I'm telling you. My covers was fill with jizz and I needed it to last long with this one. Just be sure to pull the cover off carefully when you do the final pull out so you don't leave it inside of that tight cock trap!
-
06-21-26 20:34 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 346Lk
Agency-Lk.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
370 sometimes they move that neede for certain providers but this is 370.
Yes duluth.
-
06-21-26 20:27 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 81Annie
Which agency?
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
What was the damage $ wise?
What area? Duluth?
-
06-21-26 16:28 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 44Bush
I agree. Let it all grow.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 14:45 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 346Macy -Bush
I'm going to reach out and recommend she lets it grow wild and free for a bit. Everything above the hot button just let it go. I think we all need a new look. Even those hair opposed guys will appreciate it at least once. We are all into this for the variety anyway and seeing what we get when we open our Christmas day gift. This will be a good change.
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:30 #5453Regular Member

Posts: 22Carol Assistant Gone?
Looks like their website is no longer active and I don't see their listings in the normal advertising websites. Anyone know what's going on with them?
-
06-21-26 12:26 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 108Baby Annie
She is tall (5'6) thin k-girl. Said she's borne 2002. Making here 23-24. So if you are looking for a young girl w / braces and shaved pussy she is for you. New so don't expect her to be a service queen. Not much of a kisser. I didn't push. Might of been my 2-3 weeks facial hair that was bothering her. She is thin so no curves or ass if your looking for something to hold. Girl is a rave girl. Music playing in the background. She is always moving. Even when we were relaxing and chit chatting. Vapes during session. She asked before doing so. Didn't bother me whatever help her relax. What was proved: BBBJ, DAYT, LFK, MISH, CG, RCG, fuck from the side, from the back. Restrictions were: NO FIV, No Sucking nipples (Nipples were sensitive), LFK (my short facial hair irritating her skin). No need for translation app needed. Communication in English was fine. She's cute had fun with her. If you are interested in a tall thin co-ed raving k-girl. Give her a try. Your looking for curve service queen. Look else where. Here for another 2 weeks.
-
06-21-26 11:40 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 81Kate OMG
Just adding onto the praise that's already been given. She's an excellent communicator because she lived in the US for a long time. She's a hottie and her oral skills are top notch. She'll be leaving in a few days so see her as soon as you can if you're thinking about it. Would recommend and repeat.
-
06-21-26 10:45 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 60Treated myself to an earlier Christmas present with a full hour bb duo with Bless and I believe it was Julie? (Idk I can't remember) last year and it's just spot on with what NewAge said. Bless really loves sucking, there wasn't a moment really during the duo where jr wasn't in something LOL definitely eat your wheaties before a duo with Bless. I'm young but I honestly don't like to 2 shot, Bless made sure to revive jr wand squeezed every last drop out. One of the best hours of my life.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:43 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 346Bless
Spot on NyCLuvr, I had the same experience. Bless is super petite and tight tight tight! She is exactly that a bubbly fun time. I knew she was leaving so I skipped the review, didn't wan to get anyone worked up for nothing. Last time she was here she offered Duo and word has it she really gets into Girls and guys, so next time you see bless and duo offered, jump on it. Plus she goes BB so its really off the charts.
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:14 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 30Bush
Looks like she's on vacation and coming back on the 25th.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
Can someone check for me if she's back by then and whether she's keeping the Full Bush?
Missing that natural look.










Reply With Quote





