Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13119
-
02-12-09 14:41 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 26Frankford Hospital
Found a BSW 30s maybe, Marcy, across from the hospital. Not much to write about, an any port in a storm kinda girl.
1 jack, with a spit.
I normally cruise almost end to end on the Ave. Down Front Street then all the way up to the hospital. I'm not certain but I always feel like I'll find a gem down on Front St. Hasn't happened yet, perhaps wishful thinking.
Are there any underground sex shows anyone is aware of?
-
02-10-09 03:08 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 214"Torresdale Cheryl"
This one is a keeper! She's everything Supereloquent gushed about and then some! While she's no spring chicken she's still a pretty sensual fun and warm lady. Wore a sexy leather outfit under her jacket! Hell of a pleasant surprise. Had a beer with her first to break the ice which was a nice change. No rush a good half hr. Of pleasant small talk. She seems to enjoy her work and repeated how much she loves to give pleasure which she does very well! Absolutely no rush which after a beer was a real treat! Grab this one before she gets jaded.
-
02-09-09 21:58 #1582Regular Member

Posts: 18Isn't there a budget problem
We want to lay off cops so we can imprison, prosecute, supervise, and rehabilitate these girls. Boy are Mayor Nutters and Chief Ramsey's priorities screwed up. Leave the girls alone.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
02-09-09 19:25 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 88Both girls post on Craigslist. Their pictures have been around for a while.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
02-08-09 14:55 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 2334Blond Jessica
Yes that is definitely blond Jessica. Someone had much better persuasive powers than I to get her pics. Of course, I was asking photographic permission her first day on the Ave and I think she was a bit wary of publicity. It's very sad that she was locked up last Sunday. I don't think she does drugs so it probably was a solicitation bust?
Originally Posted by Davey1965
-
02-07-09 22:42 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 1384Here is blonde Jessica
Now we have pics of both !!!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
02-07-09 12:14 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 2334Lock Ups
That is really sad because Jessica was cute and fun and one of my better recent finds on the Ave. It doesn't surprise me that she is locked up because she wasn't very experienced on the K, always stood in the same conspicuous corner on the Ave and was very trusting. She never had any suspicion of me as LE, asked any questions or did the "touchy feely" thing. While it was flattering to be so trusted it wasn't very smart of her not to be very suspect of every new date. That is where experience really counts. With Mandy also locked up as well as Nikki, some of the best talent on K is behind bars. It is getting more difficult to find the good ones out there mongers, so let's have some reports.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
-
02-07-09 12:04 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 2334Torresdale Jessica Pics
Davey,
Originally Posted by Davey1965
You are incredible as always. Either my description was great or your perception was awesome or both but those pics are right on the money, right down to her address (which is the vicinity of where I dropped her off after the car date) and are the Jessica I dated, definitely the girl next door look as she has advertised, and definitely looks a lot younger than her 26 years (more like 18). She advertised an on line price of of 150 so I feel like I got a real bargain for a Jack.
-
02-07-09 11:58 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 2334Blond Jessica and Brunette Jessica
Both Jessicas (blond on the K and dark brunette on Torresdale) are cute and petite and used to work the internet, but they are obviously different Jessicas. I have written recent reports on each of them, and Davey has located some pics of brunette Jessica which she advertised on line.
Originally Posted by Gscs Ret
-
02-07-09 08:47 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 49Jessica
The Jessica I met was blonde but about the same size.
-
02-07-09 08:18 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 1384Is this your Jessica from Torresdale
Here hair is a bit shorter (as you described) now and some of the pics
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
are a little old but I believe this is her. She is from the general area
where you picked her up and have heard of others picking her up as
well.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...1&postcount=14
-
02-07-09 08:01 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Just found out she was locked up on Sunday and is still in jail. Not sure
when she is getting out though, as I didn't get that much info.
-
02-06-09 13:27 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 2334Jessica
Jessica used to work the internet and is afraid of being on the K at night. So if you want to find her, try the Castor area from about 10 AM to late afternoon. You can always spot her in cold weather with that distinctive long wool scarf.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
-
02-06-09 13:21 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 2334Frigid and Empty on the K
Last night I went to troll on the K by way of Torresdale. I dated Jessica on Torresdale on the way to the K and spent some time going down and up the K 3 times but it seemed deserted. Uncle LEO was parked under the bridge at Lehigh and K, and it was not a good idea to be seen going back and forth too much, so I decided to pack it in earlier than I had planned. Plus, LE seemed to be patrolling the entire area south of Lehigh, so I beat it out of there. There was a cute petite blond at the corner of Huntingdon but another monger scarfed her up right before me. There was a haggard, strung out, not very good looking brunette on Letterly and I took a good look but didn't think she was worth it even for free. Other than the cute blondie and the Letterly druggie I didn't see one SW the entire length of the Ave, very unusual in the prime of the evening. My guess is that the extremely cold weather kept most SWs indoors after one or 2 dates (or no dates at all) and/or the mongers were outnumbering the SWs who were there by a significant multiple because none seemed available. This was one time that Torresdale was a better option: Jessica on the way to, and Cheryl on the way back. The mongers out there who picked up the cute blond at Huntingdon and the tall pretty blond at Comly: let's hear from you regarding their names and the reports of your experiences.
-
02-06-09 12:58 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 2334"Torresdale Cheryl"
I was parked on Torresdale with the engine running to keep warm, after a snack and about an hour after being with Jessica, and a blond walked by. My instincts shouted "SW" and I motioned for her to come to the door and open it, which she did. I was dressed in a suit and tie and long wool coat, fresh (almost) from a business meeting and she was scared to death that I was undercover LE. She got in, saying, "well even if you are LE, there is no law against talking. " We had a nice long chat and she was very pleasant and much less concerned about me, although she still wanted to do the touchy feely thing to make perfectly sure.
Cheryl is pretty and thin but older, about mid 40s. Usually by that time a SW really looks horrid but Cheryl only started to do this very recently, so she is a real rarity. She said she moved to the apartment on Torresdale unaware of what was happening on the Ave, and would always have cars stopping when she was out walking to ask if she were "working. " Finally she decided, what the hell, I am going to try this for some extra cash. My experiences with "older" women have convinced me that they are superior cocksuckers, and Cheryl did nothing to reduce my firmly held belief.
We went to her apartment and we were able to "do it" in the warm comfort of her bedroom (by FAR nicer and cleaner than any short term notel around): an A+ BBBJCIM swallow experience, with absolutely no hurrying, an excellent sloppy and sexy DT technique, and slow licking and sucking of every possible drop. I thought 3 Hams for this sensual GFE indoors was quite a bargain, and definitely worth a repeat, especially in this cold winter weather.









Reply With Quote





