Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,066 to 40,080 of 43545
-
02-07-09 00:06 #3480Regular Member

Posts: 2[QUOTE=Stressed Out]
Originally Posted by Erokejs
Last edited by Sunny Inbroc; 02-07-09 at 21:25. Reason: Im new to this and posted the report twice
-
02-06-09 19:56 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 520Re-jaculate
Don't care what all of you say. For me a good HE usually gives me a good piss about an hour after. No burning, just another little aftershock.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
If I ever start getting a burning sensation or a swollen prostate, I may have to just cut the damn thing off. Would save me money in the long run!
JP
-
02-06-09 19:47 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 309Silent Session
If I'm not mistaken a while back she got a bad review on TBD.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
-
02-06-09 19:30 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 279Burning sensation
I am not a doctor, but I Googled this. The burning can be caused by your prostate, which may be inflamed a bit after a good workout!
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
-
02-06-09 19:21 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 279House fees
In my experience, massage 'house fees' are typically up to $1 per minute. When I have an outstanding 'regular' massage, I am prepared to tip. 1.. 2, but certainly not more.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
-
02-06-09 19:02 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 189Spa A and Gina
Trip 2.
This time I got the name, Gina. She's Portuguese about 5'5" about 120lbs. Nice body, nice ass. She seems really nice before the massage and after. Really friendly with a positive attitude. During the massage, she acts really weird. Maybe she thought I was LE, who knows. She asked if I had been before and I said yes. (I did get the 1.2 deal for 2 and had already used one, so I would have thought she got the word.) Anyhow, the massage was good. On the flip, more massage, but soon went for the goods with no coaxing. She hopped on the table and lifted up her shirt. Nice rack, small say 34b, but perky and nice just about perfect for my tastes. She gets down and then down with the pants. Nicely shaved with a small love trail. Great ass. Allows roaming, but no fingering. She also stick her tits in my mouth for a tasting. Which was nice. HE was ok. Again, she wouldn't talk too much, she kinda kept her eyes shut, really weird, because as soon as it ended she was back to being her happy energetic self. If I wasn't a pretty good looking guy, I think she would have given me a complex. She offered me the shower and thanked me on the way out.
Attitude-(8 before, 5 during, 7 after)
(Couldn't think of how to rate her on this one other than to give her a rating as F'd up as she was)
Massage-6
Looks-(face 7) (body 8.5)
HE-7[/QUOTE]Gina is a wierd girl. I saw her at the Norwood location (Spa B). I think she has some mental issures of doesn't know how to deal with her job. I think she is disconnecting with you during the HE because she has issues doing it. I perfer a provider who is mentally there the whole time.
I think the other massage girl who is Tai is named Akia. She will do many extra services according to another monger. I love BBBJCIM.
Steve
-
02-06-09 17:31 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 1856Think Man - need the name on the first trip!
[QUOTE=Erokejs]
In comes the therapist. Sounds nice, but I am faced down, so all I could see is from knees down. The seem a little chunky, but what the hell. She asked if I wanted hard or soft, I went with hard. Hands were rough, but massage was decent.
On the flip, she begins to talk. Great attitude, a little chunky, but very pretty face. She was Thai, but I never got her name. Anyway, so far, it's not going anywhere. Then she rubs closer and brushes the horn o' plenty and says just let me know if that's too close. I said the closer the better and off we went. Great HR, lots of attention Pablo and Sanchez. I asked what else is on the menu. She says there is no menu and proceeds to bbbjcim. She cleans me up and I get dressed. I tip .8. She say next time, she wants to see how I use it. Looks like more is available.
Attitude-9
Massage-6
Looks-(face 7.5) (body 6)
HE-8
Gotta help us out here! Think! This sounds like a great visit. If the name doesn't come to you how about a good description so we can try and figure out who she is. Thanks SO
-
02-06-09 17:22 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 1856Silent Sessions
I too have been intrigued by the silent session ad and site. I've been meaning to try but have held off hoping someone would mention that they have been. with visits at a minimum lately due to the state of the economy I've been trying to not venture out too much to uncharted territory. let me know if you hear of TOFF. SO
Originally Posted by Dunston27
-
02-06-09 16:01 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 139Your officially being labeled as a rate raiser!!!
Great job raising the rate on the rest of us. From now on you can expect to be labeled money bags and sucker. Remember boys less of us are going to see them. Hence you can control the market. Was in 4 places over the last 2weeks and ALL said they were DEAD!
Originally Posted by Erokejs
Sorry one of those days.
-
02-06-09 15:27 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 95Conversation is like a FLOMAX commercial
[QUOTE=ARegularGuy]For what its worth, if I pee after any rigorous, explosive or lengthy sex, my first and maybe my second pee burns, and the burning lingers fro a time. If I hold off for an hour or better after ejaculating, the sensation is significantly diminished. I don't think its anything unusual, especially for men over 40.
My solution? Pee before and NOT after.
Depressing
-
02-06-09 15:00 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 1270Burning
For what its worth, if I pee after any rigorous, explosive or lengthy sex, my first and maybe my second pee burns, and the burning lingers fro a time....if I hold off for an hour or better after ejaculating, the sensation is significantly diminished. I don't think its anything unusual, especially for men over 40.
My solution? Pee before and NOT after.
ARG
[QUOTE=
Oh, wanted to throw something out for discussion. One way I know that I got a good treatment is that after I get home, the first time I take a piss I sorta have an "aftershock" from the eruption supplied by the provider. Anyone else notice this? Is it just me? Today's piss after I got home felt awesome. Like my dick was thanking me for what I treated him to earlier.
Just a bizarre thought.
JP[/QUOTE]
-
02-06-09 14:54 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 127090 for a straight massage?
The 60-100 paid as a door fee is, in my view, always with the expectation of some sort of happiness to come for which I gladly tip. But, without the expectation of a HE or FS bonus, the going rates are way under 90! I've had a "best ever" theraputic massage from a LMT for as little as 30 and never ever more than than 50.
Anyone else with me on this?
ARG
Originally Posted by Vicesquad
-
02-06-09 13:19 #3468Regular Member

Posts: 1Rimming in Boston?
Anyone know of a provider or AMP in Boston that provides good "asian"? Doesn't seem like the AMPs here go this route, but I'd be interested to know.
-
02-06-09 12:35 #3467Regular Member

Posts: 8Spa B
Well another visit to Spa B and it was incredible. I called ahead and booked an appt. And the lady on the phone asked me if I had been there before and then asked for my fist name and last name. Obviously not going to give them my real name, but maybe this is because she keeps records? Not sure. Anywyas decided to go with a new massage therapist, her name was Rio. I was led into the room by the hot receptionsist (the girls working at the counter are smokin) and waited for Rio. In comes Rio and she is ok looking, short a little chubby and puerto Rican I beleive. So asked me if I wanted to shower first and I obliged. After the shower I get on the table with nothing over me and spread the legs.
In comes Rio and she proceeds to ask me if I have been there before and who I saw. Mentioned Chrissy, Bella, Rachel and then she proceeds to rub the hot oil on me. The rub down was excellent. She started on upper back, moved down the but area and then onto the legs. Not sure what was going to happen next since she wasnt touching the innner thigh area then WAM, she brushed the boys. Thinking this was an accident, I just layed there and moaned. About 5 minutes later she started brushing them again and then spent about 3 minutes rubbing that area and I knew that she was going for the goods!
She reached under me and grabbed the twig and started stroking it and rubbing the berries very nicely. I lifted my ass up a little bit and she went to town! Great rub and then suprise, her finger was in my ass while she was stroking me. I layed there on my back and my God, it was incredible. I have heard about prostate massages, but never experienced them, but I cna tell you with her finger in my ass and her other hand stroking me, I expoded like never before. I didn't even get the flip! She had a big smile on her face and asked me to come back again to see her. It was the most incredible HE I have ever experienced.
She offered a shower and off I went.
This is the 8th time I have been to this place (3 times at SPA A) and it just gets better and better! PM me for more details if you like.
Gentleman, this place is a gold mine. I have made previous reports on this place, so if you have any questions, let me know. Below is the list of girls that provide the HE that I have seen and the one that doesn't so far.
Stacey, Beatrice, Chrissy (blonde nutcase), Eve, Yvette, CeCe, Rio, Rachel, Bella, Melissa. There are others, but this is what I got for now. Katiana from what I know is legit.
Best of luck everyone!
Massage...8.0
Looks.....5
HE.........10
Tip.........40
-
02-06-09 12:32 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 146I guess I posted too much info, but no STD's here.









Reply With Quote






