Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 779 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 11674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11554

    Friday Night Run

    Headed back out Friday night to do my usual rounds. I got to OGD at about 730 and there wasn't shit there at all. Headed over to G Spot and it was the usual story. They had a cookout thing going though so that was cool. Had my one drink and left. Headed over to G String to see what was going on. Was probably around 830 or so and it was a full house. Best looking one there was someone that another member told me was Layah that has an account on Seeking. Brunette, Tatted, thick in the right places. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get her attention. Instead another girl who I think said her name was Lily came up and started chatting with me. 21, Mix of blonde and brown hair I think, Bcups definitely a good body for the Akron scene. Bit of a space case, all talking about vibes and energies and what not. Said she was new to the game having just started Wednesday. Got a couple of dances from her that were your standard fare, but she was wanting to charge 50 a song in the VIP. G String has a problem with this, every girl I have talked to there is making up her own bullshit prices. Talked a bit with Courtney about it and she mentioned how the owner had issues with it before, but it seems like nothing is being done. Their loss. No way can you break from the standard of all the other spots in town and not offer anything better. I ended up heading back to OGD and doing one more night with Brea, but I think I am going to be done with that one, been hearing rumors of some super shady shit. Stay safe yall.

  2. #11553

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    What does Callie look like?
    Attractive brunette. About 4'11" ish. Maybe 95 lbs. A cups. Early afternoons.

  3. #11552
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with Callie at Gatsby's?
    What does Callie look like?

  4. #11551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Kat Katleen:

    Does anyone know where Kat or Kathleen is working lately. Likes to ride a motorcycle and I believe has tended bar at Corky's on Arlington and other clubs in the Akron area. Any information would be appreciated.

    Jimmy:

  5. #11550

    Callie at Gatsby's

    Has anyone had any experiences with Callie at Gatsby's?

  6. #11549

    Another strike out

    Well Friday nights just aren't seeming like a good time to hit the clubs. I went out on Juneteenth to try my luck. Time ranged from about 6 ish to 10 pm.

    Hit up Gspot first as they have the cheapest soda (got health problems so I can't drink). There were maybe one or two decent looking AA girls there, but that's not my preference so on I went.

    Stopped at G-String / Lucky next and god damn there wasn't a girl in there under 180 lbs. I walked in and walked right back out.

    OGD was next on the list there was one girl there either white or mixed / latina (I can never fucking tell it's so damn dark in these fucking places when I first go in) had a great bodya about shoulder length hair but she was occupied the entire time with a couple of other dudes or out smoking. Then when she freed up she went right to the pool table. I did the circuit between G-Spot, G-String and OGD since Absolute has always been a complete bust for me other than when Sweetie was there.

    Brea was in plain cloths drunk af when I came back into OGD. She really is a bit of a mess right now with the lost fiance thing. She was drunk enough to start strippin though. Had a couple songs in the closet but nothing farther than that.

    Ended up getting too late so I hit Gspot up one last time and ended up taking Courtney, looked mid 30's, heavy, but she is one of the ones that is actually nice and will talk to you. Powered through FS for $. 2.

    Any of you guys have some advice on times or spots to hit? I'm a bit picky but will play the long game for the night if I have to. Planning on going out either tomorrow or Saturday.

  7. #11548
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchDent  [View Original Post]
    That is beyond sad. She never came across as a bad person, just someone who had made some poor choices. If it's any consolation though, she told me several years ago she wasn't able to have kids anymore. Part of my turn on was 'trying' to knock her up (which couldn't happen). After she had her other kids she was tied. In any case, I hope there is someone close to her that has the ability to step in and get her to help.
    It is sad. She did always seem pretty kind in the world of harlots. Maybe she's just growing a little pouch, who knows. She was a lot of fun. Now she's a zombie walking around with some dude pushing a shopping cart. Drugs are a nasty thing.

  8. #11547
    Quote Originally Posted by YoderWatch  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. I just saw, sweetie walking down south street towards the liquor store, stumbling around like a complete zombie. She looked like she had some sores on her face and she may even be pregnant. Very thin, but a pretty noticeable bump with her belly hanging out of her white tank top. What a sad and unfortunate difference to how she looked a few years ago offering that wonderful three song special at CWs.
    That is beyond sad. She never came across as a bad person, just someone who had made some poor choices. If it's any consolation though, she told me several years ago she wasn't able to have kids anymore. Part of my turn on was 'trying' to knock her up (which couldn't happen). After she had her other kids she was tied. In any case, I hope there is someone close to her that has the ability to step in and get her to help.

  9. #11546

    Sweetie

    Holy shit. I just saw, sweetie walking down south street towards the liquor store, stumbling around like a complete zombie. She looked like she had some sores on her face and she may even be pregnant. Very thin, but a pretty noticeable bump with her belly hanging out of her white tank top. What a sad and unfortunate difference to how she looked a few years ago offering that wonderful three song special at CWs.

  10. #11545

    Update on Ruby OGD

    Ruby only does barside dances and blowjobs, she is "married" and that is their agreement.

    Good luck.

  11. #11544

    Saw Sabrina. OGD

    Eh, 6/10. No teeth which may do it for some of you but was very eh to me for head. Paid $1. 00 in the back, 6/10 experience.

  12. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    She will play all the way you just have to pay more.
    So she takes the kids with none of that condom nonsense for the right price?

  13. #11542

    Weekend Afternoon OGD

    Visited a slow OGD early Saturday. Mia was tending with two dancers in attendance. The only options on the floor was a "blown out and sloppy " Anal Jada, and the fair looking London. London did one barside dance then asked to do a VIP. Initially her VIP terms were a bit stiff for me, so I refused. However, after holding out for a few minutes her terms softened. Ultimately I got London for a great covered backdoor session at a reasonable price. On my way out Youngstown Brea was getting ready for her shift and looking good. She mentioned that Rocky / Slim is out of the game.

    Best Of Luck Out There!

  14. #11541
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    White I can't help you, but daytime there is a good looking black chick named Journey who will let you finger her and who will give you a handjob for simply song price.

    If you bring a condom she will fuck too, but I don't know the fee for that as I don't wear condoms, but might bring them for a round with her.

    I normally don't find black girls attractive but she's pretty as fuck even to me.
    She will play all the way you just have to pay more.

  15. #11540

    Nothing new, which isn't good

    Went to G-Spot today, parking lot full but a bunch of patrons and the few women they did have I didn't want to have anywhere near my dick (didn't check the patio, but I shouldn't have too) OGD a drunk or high jada that was a waste of time, sarah was a loud idiot who didn't even charge me for my drink and a equally loud brea. Starr with the stank pussy was also there.

    Waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape