Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 972 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 14577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14037

    I conquer on Jen

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jen in Lehigh today. I was a little suspect because her photos are decent. She sent me a selfie and it was alright, but have to say in person body is way hotter. She has really nice tits and slender. Place was clean just smelled like pot. Also super sweet and has the cutest voice. I was a little thrown off when she started talking. Will repeat. Didn't get a massage but I will be back to see her. I'd recommend if your in Lehigh.

  2. #14036

    Nykee

    I heard some negative things me being one. But. I got to say. I'm happy we ironed out our differences. She has her faults but still gives the best BBBJ & she enjoys a nice slow & easy fuck. So I don't have to use my inhaler after every 3 pumps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250505-123343.jpg‎  

  3. #14035

    Veronica / Blair == Morgana

    Veronica / Blair is trying to rebrand again as Morgana. Beware stay away! A time waster and will rob you on top of it!

  4. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    By massage. Do you mean she will eat my ass? Just trying to confirm.
    No! She is a lady.

  5. #14033

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.
    By massage. Do you mean she will eat my ass? Just trying to confirm.

  6. #14032

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.
    Yeah I agree. Every time I see her, it has been a memorable moment for me. Top in the area and I recommend anyone who has not seen her to check her out.

  7. #14031

    Jen is a great time Highly suggest

    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.

  8. #14030

    Fetophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Fentanyl induced schizophrenia.
    That sounds like a logic guess. Each of them bad by themselves; combined. That's really bad and scary.

  9. #14029

    I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    What in the world is fetophrenia?
    Fentanyl induced schizophrenia.

  10. #14028

    Red alert!

    I see she is posting. Stay away. I think she is out to rob people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/720305176623

  11. #14027

    Lucky day my name

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Talking about gorgeous. You are some lucky dude, BlackNWhite.
    Maybe. I'm working on myself. I can't give 2 fucks anymore. No feelings no caring. Underneath her beauty she is nothing but a homeless junkie. I'm not certain why she even posted. Meet & greets to rob? She kept making excuses on why she wouldn't see anyone. That's why I felt bad for posting her link.

    But goddamn yea looking down on her perfect titties I kept saying I wanna cum right in ur fucking mouth. Didn't get that far BB shot a load inside her.

    Long story short. I have cancer. I have 19 vilals of blood taken every 6 weeks. They know I led an active sex life any type VD could kill me so I get checked.

  12. #14026

    Yes, she is drop dead gorgeous indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    Talking about gorgeous. You are some lucky dude, BlackNWhite.

  13. #14025

    Fetophrenia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    What in the world is fetophrenia?

  14. #14024

    Coo coo

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    By coo-coo land you mean mental health? Like how bad. ?

    I think schizophrenia is common in this industry. It's sad and these women have my empathy.
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (7).jpg‎  

  15. #14023

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.
    Hahaha been there my friend. She can get flakey at times. I'm certain there was a legit reason. I would text her say ok now your going to eat my ass and buy me pancakes for ghosting. She is worth another try she big girl I used like lay next to her for a GFE. Or in my case suck all of Grandpa cum like a good girl experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape