Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 18665
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18050

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?
    Yes it's the one on Bell.

  2. #18049

    This one on Bell?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJOhm  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?

  3. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527
    That's Jasmine, she used to be the behind the scenes boss of LD's. I'm not sure she is actively providing as last time I talked to her she had a kid and was stepping away. If it's her and not someone using her pics, she is great. We've had lots of fun together and I would highly recommend. No guarantee it's her tho.

  4. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMing5179  [View Original Post]
    Who is May? Which K spa? There are at least three of them in town.
    5* W Peoria Ave, Glendale, AZ.

    Basically in the same complex as Infinity.

  5. #18046

    Dolls 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527

  6. #18045
    Shill for SecretRooms


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by JJOhm  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    Did she have any tattoos? I saw emma recently too but she had an tattoo on her back shoulder. This girl sounds like fun.

  7. #18044
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Emma at Sunny Spa

    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.

  8. #18043
    That storm door won't last 15 seconds with a halligan, but I guess that's 15 seconds more than you would have had without it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you but if law enforcement walks in on you erect with a condom on (or even in the room) they're going to have more questions, which will require detaining you. You might not be arrested or charged, but it's going to ruin your day. I'd rather have the additional minutes that a locked storm door would provide if a shop I'm in is ever raided, and then I'll still shut the fuck up when questioned. A storm door is undeniably more secure than literally nothing.

  9. #18042

    Just be smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    I mean, there are cameras all over the premise. Also, a loud siren is easily recognizable from a distance. I don't think anyone is naive enough to keep doing so after noticing numerous signs of LEO presence.
    Agree, just be aware of your surroundings and be smart about it. The CCTV's are there for your safety. If you see something wrong, just duck under the sheet. You're allowed to be naked for a massage anyways, that's part of the norm.

  10. #18041

    Following

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?
    I am also curious about this one. If anyone has visited recently, please share your experience and let us know what it's like there currently!

  11. #18040

    Yumi at Sasa

    Glad I listened to the previous report and tried her out tonight, A+ service, best I've had in a long time. She told me she's leaving to New York tomorrow and that new girls will be at Sasa. Unfortunate because I would've loved to repeat, but glad that I tried her out before she left. Reminded me of the big 6 days and how good we had it.

  12. #18039

    No greek

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    Was Greek also on the menu? How much was the total damage and special?
    No greek on the menu my brotha, but her BBBJ, K9,CG and Mish was off the chain. Nice tight pussy and she loves what she does. I tipped about $. 80 . Great service!

  13. #18038

    Latin Dolls 2. 0

    Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?

  14. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Kelly texted me to say hi, it's a little slow today. Ordinarily, I would hop in my car and head over, but I am out of town this weekend, so I am passing this opportunity at Cloud to everyone here while I am gone. It will be a tough choice. Between Kelly with the body of a 22 year old college coed and Sakura with the amazing TUMA skill, you can't go wrong either way. My choice would be if both were available, I would take both in a 4 hand. Kelly even teased that she and Sakura may play with each other should the opportunity present itself. For the lucky guy to experience it, let us know!
    Thank for the info buddy. Called and made an appointment with Kelly and I was very pleased when she answered the door. God, Almighty! That body is a work of art. And she's pretty little thing. Paid for the hour and left an hour and a half later. Mish, a lot of DATY (pussy is small and delicious) doggy, prone, and she finished me off riding me up on her feet fucking me. Blew a big load! She's a dirty talker if you like that.

  15. #18036
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you but if law enforcement walks in on you erect with a condom on (or even in the room) they're going to have more questions, which will require detaining you. You might not be arrested or charged, but it's going to ruin your day. I'd rather have the additional minutes that a locked storm door would provide if a shop I'm in is ever raided, and then I'll still shut the fuck up when questioned. A storm door is undeniably more secure than literally nothing.
    I guess you have not been there yet. Each room has a lock, not to mention the TV monitor showing the surveillance footage in each room. You can see them before they even enter the front door. Even if you are not watching the monitor actively, the locked door gives you time. Personally, I would not even bother to try to get dressed. That makes you look guilty, but that is just me. I am not an attorney, but I am pretty sure they can't just knock down the door. Even if they are knocking down the door, that still takes time. In any event, I was told during my last visit that they have applied to have a second door installed. Just waiting on the city to approve.

    Monger is not the target of a raid. At most, there are 2 to 3 guys at each spa at any given time. It's just not worth the efforts, when they basically have nothing on you. They have no proofs that money changed hand. It's kind of like they focus on catching drug suppliers and not people buying the drugs. Cutting off supply, the demand goes away. The raid is to shut down the spa. Everyone has their own comfort level, do what feels right for you. Just sharing my perspective, just like you are sharing yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape