Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 975 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 14615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14030

    Fetophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Fentanyl induced schizophrenia.
    That sounds like a logic guess. Each of them bad by themselves; combined. That's really bad and scary.

  2. #14029

    I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    What in the world is fetophrenia?
    Fentanyl induced schizophrenia.

  3. #14028

    Red alert!

    I see she is posting. Stay away. I think she is out to rob people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/720305176623

  4. #14027

    Lucky day my name

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Talking about gorgeous. You are some lucky dude, BlackNWhite.
    Maybe. I'm working on myself. I can't give 2 fucks anymore. No feelings no caring. Underneath her beauty she is nothing but a homeless junkie. I'm not certain why she even posted. Meet & greets to rob? She kept making excuses on why she wouldn't see anyone. That's why I felt bad for posting her link.

    But goddamn yea looking down on her perfect titties I kept saying I wanna cum right in ur fucking mouth. Didn't get that far BB shot a load inside her.

    Long story short. I have cancer. I have 19 vilals of blood taken every 6 weeks. They know I led an active sex life any type VD could kill me so I get checked.

  5. #14026

    Yes, she is drop dead gorgeous indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    Talking about gorgeous. You are some lucky dude, BlackNWhite.

  6. #14025

    Fetophrenia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    What in the world is fetophrenia?

  7. #14024

    Coo coo

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    By coo-coo land you mean mental health? Like how bad. ?

    I think schizophrenia is common in this industry. It's sad and these women have my empathy.
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (7).jpg‎  

  8. #14023

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.
    Hahaha been there my friend. She can get flakey at times. I'm certain there was a legit reason. I would text her say ok now your going to eat my ass and buy me pancakes for ghosting. She is worth another try she big girl I used like lay next to her for a GFE. Or in my case suck all of Grandpa cum like a good girl experience.

  9. #14022

    Typical Female

    Funny how this seems to be what we deal with daily. All that no, no,no and wants to be your GFE. Hahaha.

    ⚜65039; My PROFILE and PHOTOS are REAL, I'm not a scammer with fakes or stolen pics.

    WITH ME NO BAD SURPRISES ⛔65039; My rates are NOT open to negotiation. You will immediately be blocked!

    ⛔65039; I do NOT do: anal, cim, cof, swallow, bareback!

    ⛔65039; Do NOT contact me asking for extra pictures. If you're still not convinced that I'm real, then don't bother contacting me.

    ⛔65039; Please note that I will NOT tolerate any form of rude or aggressive behavior towards me either before or during a date.

    ❤65039; Let me be your GFE ❤65039;.

  10. #14021

    Doggy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    She was alright I would say. If I remember correctly, she only likes one position which was Doggy. Everything covered. Still finished though.
    Can't say I can't blame her. I sure wouldn't want to have to look up & see some old fat fuck such as myself fucking my pussy.

  11. #14020
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been post on and off! Has anyone ever seen her or has anything to report about her? Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/194546077225
    This was a great experience, following her up the stairs is enough to get things goin, she did very clean, inviting and the ambiance was just right. I limited her to one visit because I might get hooked otherwise.

  12. #14019
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
    It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.

    I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.

    Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.

  13. #14018

    Who is Sky Bri? Never heard of.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondKey32  [View Original Post]
    That's sky bri. LOL.
    Her ad said Doris, but I googled sky bri, and you are correct: same person (tats don't lie).

  14. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
    By coo-coo land you mean mental health? Like how bad. ?

    I think schizophrenia is common in this industry. It's sad and these women have my empathy.

  15. #14016

    Coco girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been post on and off! Has anyone ever seen her or has anything to report about her? Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/194546077225
    She was alright I would say. If I remember correctly, she only likes one position which was Doggy. Everything covered. Still finished though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape