Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 14580
-
06-20-26 20:11 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 200Fetophrenia?
What in the world is fetophrenia?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 18:54 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 402Coo coo
She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:06 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 402Kristy
Hahaha been there my friend. She can get flakey at times. I'm certain there was a legit reason. I would text her say ok now your going to eat my ass and buy me pancakes for ghosting. She is worth another try she big girl I used like lay next to her for a GFE. Or in my case suck all of Grandpa cum like a good girl experience.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 12:07 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 158Typical Female
Funny how this seems to be what we deal with daily. All that no, no,no and wants to be your GFE. Hahaha.
⚜65039; My PROFILE and PHOTOS are REAL, I'm not a scammer with fakes or stolen pics.
WITH ME NO BAD SURPRISES ⛔65039; My rates are NOT open to negotiation. You will immediately be blocked!
⛔65039; I do NOT do: anal, cim, cof, swallow, bareback!
⛔65039; Do NOT contact me asking for extra pictures. If you're still not convinced that I'm real, then don't bother contacting me.
⛔65039; Please note that I will NOT tolerate any form of rude or aggressive behavior towards me either before or during a date.
❤65039; Let me be your GFE ❤65039;.
-
06-19-26 07:02 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 402Doggy
Can't say I can't blame her. I sure wouldn't want to have to look up & see some old fat fuck such as myself fucking my pussy.
Originally Posted by MrMen123
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 23:17 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 943This was a great experience, following her up the stairs is enough to get things goin, she did very clean, inviting and the ambiance was just right. I limited her to one visit because I might get hooked otherwise.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 23:13 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 943It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.
Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.
-
06-18-26 18:34 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 200Who is Sky Bri? Never heard of.
Her ad said Doris, but I googled sky bri, and you are correct: same person (tats don't lie).
Originally Posted by BeyondKey32
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:27 #14017Regular Member

Posts: 30By coo-coo land you mean mental health? Like how bad. ?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
I think schizophrenia is common in this industry. It's sad and these women have my empathy.
-
06-18-26 18:15 #14016Regular Member

Posts: 12Coco girl
She was alright I would say. If I remember correctly, she only likes one position which was Doggy. Everything covered. Still finished though.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:43 #14015Regular Member

Posts: 4Haha
That's sky bri. LOL.
Originally Posted by peerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:59 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 402I wish I hadn't
So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
-
06-18-26 15:47 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 402Damn
That's very surprising. I mean. I haven't seen her in awhile but she was always spot on.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:18 #14012Regular Member

Posts: 30Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:06 #14011Regular Member

Posts: 30Sonny visiting Naples today: highly recommend. Don't miss.
Here we have one of my favorites. Travelled to Tampa a few times to see her. If you're into anal / BBJ/ GFE, she shines. If you party at all, you're in good hands. Great personality, atmosphere is always chill. Not a clock-watcher. Everything is negotiable but YMMV.
https://findher.online/ms/sonny/








Reply With Quote






