Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 18672
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18042

    Kelly or Sakura at Cloud. Or both?

    Kelly texted me to say hi, it's a little slow today. Ordinarily, I would hop in my car and head over, but I am out of town this weekend, so I am passing this opportunity at Cloud to everyone here while I am gone. It will be a tough choice. Between Kelly with the body of a 22 year old college coed and Sakura with the amazing TUMA skill, you can't go wrong either way. My choice would be if both were available, I would take both in a 4 hand. Kelly even teased that she and Sakura may play with each other should the opportunity present itself. For the lucky guy to experience it, let us know!

  2. #18041
    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Yukie now at Lucky Spa. I love his girl, so excited to see me and this was the first time we met. Her beautiful face, 5'3" frame and sexy figure says it all. Everything on the menu except BBFS, but her techniques are unique in everything else and her stamina is amazing. Lilly poked her head to offer a special. But I wanted to focus on Yukie since I long awaited to see her. Today was a good day so I might return this week for a four-hand session with her and sexy MILF Lily!!
    Was Greek also on the menu? How much was the total damage and special?

  3. #18040

    Jenny at Infinity

    Wow, what a sweetheart. Stopped by infinity today, met Jenny at the window. I loved that pretty girl next door Chinese face on a sexy frame displaying some nice C+ breast on a 5'3 frame. I could feel a great connection between us the minute she grabbed my hands to escort me to the room. I paid the tip up front to let her know I wanted everything on the menu and would settle for massage after with time remaining. GFE, DFK, K9,MISH were all amazing!! On the way out I saw a beautiful line up: JiaJia is back and Kiki the sexy badgirl.

  4. #18039

    Infinity got a new line up

    I stopped by infinity Spa and was surprised to see a new line up. I met kiki at the window, beautiful face, nice D breast immediate caught my attention, she is very suductive with her sexy body and 5'4 frame. English pretty good for basic conversation. On the way to the room she introduced me to Jiajia and Jenny. Wow! Both sexy and pretty. If I had the money I would of taken Jenny with us for a four hand but the dollars were short. NTL time with kiki, BBBJ, DFK, K9,CG finished in MISH. This girl is very special and seems to enjoy what she does.

  5. #18038

    Yukie at Lucky Spa

    I finally caught up with Yukie now at Lucky Spa. I love his girl, so excited to see me and this was the first time we met. Her beautiful face, 5'3" frame and sexy figure says it all. Everything on the menu except BBFS, but her techniques are unique in everything else and her stamina is amazing. Lilly poked her head to offer a special. But I wanted to focus on Yukie since I long awaited to see her. Today was a good day so I might return this week for a four-hand session with her and sexy MILF Lily!!

  6. #18037

    Vivi at Gold Moon Spa in Peoria

    I was shopping at the nearby grocery store today and decided to come back to gold moon spa. Met a wonderful lady by the name Vivi. She is a Chinese hottie with a a great enthusiastic personality and a body. Nice pair of Cs that made me feel like it was worth staying and try it out. I'm glad I did because vivi did absolutely everything to make me feel special and satisfied. Stayed for the full hour for. 70 and her donation was 1. 60 First a table shower which felt nice with lots of soap and lukewarm water. Then back to the room her massage is well above average with lots of teasing too. On the flip a nice BBBJ to get me hard, cover on and laid on her back for some mish action. Then I flipped her around for doggy. I requested another round of BBBJ and she agreed and I was surprised when she let me CIM. I would definitely repeat soon.

  7. #18036

    K Spa / Cindy

    Stopped by K Spa yesterday as I heard of a petite thin girl with DD's. Her name is Cindy.

    I text May and she puts me on the schedule for late afternoon.

    I walk in and meet Cindy. She's wearing a loose top the somewhat hides what's underneath. I like a tease. Cindy takes me to our room and I start disrobing. It's been a long hot day and I could use a freshen-up and ask for a shower. Cindy perks up and says of course. Cindy strips and I start getting chubby. I grab a towel and she takes me to the shower. Cindy is thin with large boobs. Very nice boobs. They hang a bit but also still have some fullness. She's washing me with soap and a Loofa! First time for me getting the loofa treatment. I'm soaped up, she's soaped up so the body slides begin. Also a lot of kisses all over my body. Then to the BBBJ which I thoroughly enjoyed. Her technique is very sensual. No teeth and a lot of slippery sliding with the hand. I flip to my back and she's sliding my dick between her tits for some soapy Russian. I don't know why but this is my favorite thing. I love Russian. Cindy is made for it. I'm ready for the main event and we're only 15 minutes in! We dry off and back to the room.

    We slowdown for a bit of actual massage before I have to have her. I had a great time. A fair amount of p2 p sliding and then on with the cover. If you guys are getting 001's from China you're missing out. Thinnest runners I've ever found and ALMOST like bare. She pulled me in and it's so nice. She's also taking all of it which surprised me a bit. She was very passionate and wanted me to jackhammer but "I'm not that guy". I like to go slow and deep. This is my first time with Cindy so I want to experience it all. Cowgirl, doggie, missionary, I didn't do any 69 this time. Don't know why it just didn't happen and I was fine with it. I didn't miss it. Russian was next level. I was getting close so back to missionary to look at her face and titties and I finish. No rush, no questions about tip. Nothing. I had a great time and felt that she really made an effort to take care of me so 2 for Cindy + the HF. Talked to May in the way out and Cindy will be there until July 9th'ish. I will be back.

  8. #18035

    This!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you but if law enforcement walks in on you erect with a condom on (or even in the room) they're going to have more questions, which will require detaining you. You might not be arrested or charged, but it's going to ruin your day. I'd rather have the additional minutes that a locked storm door would provide if a shop I'm in is ever raided, and then I'll still shut the fuck up when questioned. A storm door is undeniably more secure than literally nothing.
    Yup! Fully agree on this take. The separate lobby and door can always buy you a precious minute at least to slip on your undies and girl to slip in her uniform and much better than them opening your door in 69 or seeing a cute Chinita munching on your bumhole!

  9. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

    You are getting a massage. You are supposed to be naked. Always keep your mouth shut. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants, you are fine.
    I hate to break it to you but if law enforcement walks in on you erect with a condom on (or even in the room) they're going to have more questions, which will require detaining you. You might not be arrested or charged, but it's going to ruin your day. I'd rather have the additional minutes that a locked storm door would provide if a shop I'm in is ever raided, and then I'll still shut the fuck up when questioned. A storm door is undeniably more secure than literally nothing.

  10. #18033

    Amy at Red 8

    Was passing through town and figured I'd see what the buzz was about. Got paired with Amy and damn, she's a cutie. Mid 20's, on the shorter side. Long straight hair, big expressive eyes, and a hell of a nice rack. Solid D cups on that little frame. Theres a tattoo across her chest too. If you spend time on TikTok you know the type of Chinese girl she looks like.

    She warmed up fast, chatty and playful before anything even started. Showered and cleaned me up with her hands teasing me and going straight for HJ. Once I was on the table she went to work slow, light touches, working her way in instead of rushing. Plenty of kissing mixed in, she stayed close and kept leaning back for more. Pretty good GFE. BBBJ after that was the highlight, wet and steady, knew what she was doing. We got into 69 and she camped there a good while. Wrapped me up and got on top and started with CG. Turned to RCG before going k9. Finished with mish with her legs around me. She was energetic and into it. Damn good lay. Cleaned me up and chatted and flirted a bit before helping me get dressed.

    Pricing was right in line with the area. Good visit overall, I'd come back if I'm around. YMMV as always.

  11. #18032

    Sakura at Cloud Massage

    Decided to try this place out after seeing some good stuff. Walked in and got matched with Sakura. Young, short, petite, real D cups. Somewhat curvy, big tits and a nice ass on her small frame. Came out gentle and flirty right away, soft voice, smiling.

    Got onto the table and the teasing started early, hands wandering, brushing under, taking her timeg. LFK came in soon after, soft kisses, she stayed close, kept coming back for more between everything. Real GFE vibe, eye contact, talking through it, hands on the chest. HJ to get things moving, oil, slow build. Leaned down for BBBJ, wet, good pace, no teeth, kept the energy up. Climbed into 69 for a stretch. Stayed there a while before coming back up and finishing me off with BBBJ. Cleaned up after, no rush, stayed friendly. Damage was standard for the spot. Worth the trip. YMMV.

  12. #18031

    Go with exact tip, phone and car keys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a similar experience last month at infinity. I wrote a report but it didn't go through for some reason. I had gone to infinity first and then golden panda later that day. At golden panda I saw Fendi. (It was an excellent visit BTW. I still think about squeezing her big fat ass while kissing her when we greeted each other.) The problem was after my visit at infinity I should have had enough to caber an hour plus tip. But when I reached into my wallet I was 80 short. I was like I must have accidentally overpaid at infinity at some point but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember who serviced me at infinity but she took me to the ts. Which is strange since they never do that. For me at least since I don't ask. So maybe one of the girls there went through my wallet when we were in there. Idk and never will for sure. There just might be a thief circulating through these spas if they are connected by the same owner.
    I make it a point to only take exact tip, phone and car keys, no need to carry anything extra.

  13. #18030

    Cute Asian Kiki at Infinity Massage

    This spot is very Easy to find, in a big shopping plaza.

    Walked in. The place is bright, and clean. No complaints at all. Kiki brought me into the waiting room and instructed me to get naked and a girl would come get me shortly. I saw her few months ago but I chose other girl last time. I got undressed and Kiki came in and I was stunned by how pretty she was. A petite Asian chick, not tall, but just right for me, 34 C natural Cup and Brown curly hair Man, what a beauty.

    The massage room was nice and she put down clean linens. Disrobed and layed face down on the bed and the massage began. Parts of the massage were really good, and she spent a lot of time on my shoulders. But the majority of it was just her applying pressure.

    After the flip we quickly were able to negotiate what I wanted with price. Language was a little bit of a barrier but was solved with some hand gestures. After I paid her she excused herself from the room and came back a minute later and took her clothes off. She was hiding a very excellent body under her nighty.

    She crawled onto the bed and proceeded to play with my dick and lick my balls a bit. My hands were everywhere, she has really great skin. She was on top and came further up while straddling me. Really great tits and responsive nipples. I licked and sucked until they both were fully pointy. She even gave me a little Russian action rubbing my dick between her boobs. She slid over and laid on my arm next to me and I played with her vagina for a few minutes while sucking on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy that. She is clean shaved and has a pretty small vagina. She sat up and started give me BBBJs, the technique and moaning sound still implanted in my mind when I wrote this. Shortly after, she applied the condom with her mouth and asked if I wanted to be on top or if she should. I had her start on top. She was bouncing on me while I was sucking on her tits. Started off pretty slow but then she got into it and was really grinding on me. When I felt like I was close to popping I suggested we switch to doggy. We started in doggy and ended up in kind of a lazy doggy where she was kind of on her side and had one leg pulled up. This gave me good access to her tits. She seemed to really like this as I could tell things were getting wetter and she was moaning and kept shouting "oh fuck".

    After I popped we both layed there for a minute and she kept saying 'thank you. Was very cute. She took care of the cover and cleaned me up with a hot washcloth. And much to my surprise she gave me 10 more minutes of massage on my front. She helped me robe up, walked me to the locker area and helped me get dressed. Hugs goodbye.

    All in all this was a great experience even though I wish the language barrier was smaller. But I plan on repeating very soon.

  14. #18029

    Latin Dolls / AZ Sunflowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It is the location with a new number.
    Regardless of the new # and ads this is for the places mentioned above. And yes I confirmed it's Jasmine back at the helm.

  15. #18028

    Latin dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.
    My mistake. It is the location with a new number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape