Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 930 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13651

    Is Angel Rose legit?

    I've seen her ads in DC, NYC, LV, and LA over the past 6 months but can't find a review for her anywhere. I'm visiting Vegas this weekend and want to book her for a couple hours but am hesitant due to the lack of reviews. I found older ads on STG and and Private Delights (where she had one review from a year ago) which makes me question her legitimacy more.

    I'm thinking this might be TGTBT but am hoping someone here can verify.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aroselove

  2. #13650

    Tryst

    Sadly, Tryst is going down hill all over the country for about last 2 years. Used to be one of my go to's, but since 2024 less turn out to be real, or good! Many cities tried. You in fact will find same pictures and ads, even names is several cities. Apart by flights! She's not in either or any she posts in!

    Not sure how they can weed out fakes. Sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.

  3. #13649

    Good ole san diego girl

    The other day I was thinking about all the crazy fun I had long ago. Does anyone remember that one girl that used to visit from san diego county. She would always stay at harrahs hotel had blond hair and would always put like a streak of black or green dye. She loved anal. Wonder what happened to her have not seen her post since before covid.

  4. #13648

    400

    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    I've texted with her and she quoted me 400 for the hour. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210442236
    Yup also quoted 400 and I ghosted after that. GPS.

  5. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    I've texted with her and she quoted me 400 for the hour. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210442236
    At 400 doesn't seen TGTBT. No experience personally. But 400 seems like reasonable price. No way she can charge 6-8 with agency charging same or less. But alot does got GPS these days. Let us know.

  6. #13646

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    The X link I see is where she (Steph in Space) is in a casino here, looks like she was attending he AVN show.

    The EB ad for Piper goes back almost a year now, and there is zero comments or reviews that I can find. The STG ad lists GFE as services, hard to believe this hot babe has been here in LV for a year now offering GFE and nada about her?

    https://x.com/stephinspace1

    https://www.stephinspace.com/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...n/843999378685

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7252350811
    I've texted with her and she quoted me 400 for the hour. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210442236

  7. #13645

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.
    Also never talk to an OF girl about meeting or escorting on the OF site because OF has AI monitoring messages and both sides can get banned off of it which makes the statement above even more of a scam.

  8. #13644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.
    If I can't verify a tryst girl from other sources then I don't bother. Seems to be really scammy.

  9. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I tried sometime last year. Wanted a deposit. I got busy and didn't follow through.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.

  10. #13642

    Re: Brooke Diesel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has experience with Brooke Diesel? I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to post or DM. Thanks in advance.
    I saw her a couple months ago. She's not really what I'm typically attracted to, but I was intrigued by her for some reason and gave her a visit. I'm glad I did. Treat her well and she'll treat you well. I assume if you don't treat her well, she'll kick your ass LOL.

    Cons: She does require a deposit.

    Pros: She has reviews on the oThER site. Not as scary looking in person. I felt safe at her apartment complex and within her apartment. Perhaps the best dirty talker I've ever been with. Very GFE.
    I think Greek is an option if you're into that. Options open up if you have recent test results.

    I live on the other side of the country and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back to Vegas, partly because of Brooke.

    Feel free to DM if you have any specific questions.

  11. #13641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Brooke Diesel

    Does anyone has experience with Brooke Diesel? I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to post or DM. Thanks in advance.

  12. #13640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight or experience with: Lilly.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/belladonna2004.

    Quick number search gives one TER review and some links to a site called ladys. One.

    TIA.
    I tried sometime last year. Wanted a deposit. I got busy and didn't follow through.

  13. #13639

    Tryst. Lilly - Insight?

    Anyone have any insight or experience with: Lilly.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/belladonna2004.

    Quick number search gives one TER review and some links to a site called ladys. One.

    TIA.

  14. #13638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review on TER this morning for Dasha. The reviewer is Dallas77, who is the top reviewer of "Sweetheart / Nevada Blue" who a few have called out for having fake reviews and lackluster performance.
    Sweethearts P411 ad is now gone, But Dasha is new and using pictures from a well known internet model. Very suspect, I'd avoid.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3382831
    Good Catch Monger Bro, Yup, definatly stolen pictures. So I went ahead and posted warning comments in the 'Short Review' section of her AdultLook Ad Cheers.

  15. #13637

    Dasha

    Saw a review on TER this morning for Dasha. The reviewer is Dallas77, who is the top reviewer of "Sweetheart / Nevada Blue" who a few have called out for having fake reviews and lackluster performance.

    Sweethearts P411 ad is now gone, But Dasha is new and using pictures from a well known internet model. Very suspect, I'd avoid.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3382831

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape