Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 887 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13145

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see poppy last week but her rates jumped from 300 to 400. I passed.
    Inflation of P4 P has hit the left coast too. Its ubiquitous. Remember the Oroville Dam overflow on TV, the spillway that wasn't spilling enough? LOL.

    🩷$140-Quick Visit.

    💜$240- Half Hour.

    🩵$320-1 Hour.

    💋$550-2 Hours.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...t/972467059648

  2. #13144
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Anderson info


  3. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic1  [View Original Post]
    This is for my ebony lovers. I have a few providers that I dreamed of over the past few months.

    This one is young and she acts like it. Very talkative and not very compliant. She gave some push back when it was time to switch positions, but she eventually complied. She had probably the best box that I have had since beginning the hobby. She has a tight body and bubble butt as well. Reasonably priced too. 9/10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210117054

    This next one is cute light skinned girl. She is about 5'7. Thin frame with a nice set on her. Easy set up if you don't mind video verifying. Everything else is standard. 8/10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210136172

    This one has the best body, but her prices are on the higher end of the group. She is sweet and compliant. The biggest drawback is that she is too quiet. There was really no verbal feedback. I could look at her face and see that she was enjoying it but she definitely wasn't going to say it out loud. That was kind of a turn off for me. Her box was average, but again, her body is sexy. 8/10.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...655/8644535837

    This last one was one that I tried on a whim and then tried again a few more times. She has the biggest butt that I have ever stood behind. Bigger women are normally not my vibe but I had to try it. She is a complete and utter freak. Anything I wanted to try, she complied with. She never rushed, in fact, she allows multiple pops and recovery time in between. She was the cheapest priced of them all too. She wasn't the greatest to look at but by far the most fun and the most bang for your buck. 9.5/10.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/210112593
    Thanks for this. I'm in the upstate frequently and always looking for some good ebony providers. Sometimes those big girls will rock your world! 😀.

  4. #13142

    What next?

    Anything better than list or skip? Not much going on there now. Same dead end ads. Thanks!

  5. #13141

    Poppy

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see poppy last week but her rates jumped from 300 to 400. I passed.
    She is not the most friendly person I've met. Cat is right for her profession. But, she just kinda lays there.

  6. #13140
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Any experience or info on Poppy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...e/779015859620.
    Or Tabitha? https://ladys.one/greenville-escorts

    Thanks!
    I was going to see poppy last week but her rates jumped from 300 to 400. I passed.

  7. #13139

    Any experience with POPPY, or Tabitha Monroe?

    Any experience or info on Poppy? https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...e/779015859620.
    Or Tabitha? https://ladys.one/greenville-escorts

    Thanks!

  8. #13138

    Any experience

    Anyone try her out looks like a TGTBT https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/995533159547 864[Deleted by Admin]806 in case ad gets taken down.

  9. #13137

    Any reviews on her?

    Has anyone seen this beauty seems TGTBT. Any info greatly appreciated her link will probably go down her number is 864-960-1806. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/545395200990

  10. #13136

    Taylar Addams

    Can I trouble you for a bit more info on Taylar Addams?

    - Couldn't find any pics; do you have a link for some?

    - BBBJ, GFE, DFK?

    - How many roses for a 30' visit?

    Thanks so much!!

  11. #13135

    Taylar Addams

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year and had a good time with her. Yes, I thought she was a lot heavier than her pictures as well. She stood me up the night before but promise to make it up to me the next morning and she did. Wettest pussy I've ever experienced in my life. She told me it's cause she was on X celebrating her birthday. We went through all the motions including me fucking her tight little asshole. I found it strange she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth if she does Greek. She sucked the shit out of it and put a load on her tits. She came highly recommended my OG here.
    I agree with Boobs Luver 100%. I've have known Taylar for a number of years & have never been disappointed. Jtbrown50.

  12. #13134

    Utr Jennifer

    Anyone know what happened to the UTR named Jennifer? She was originally from Pa. But by far the best of I've had while in this hobby. Saw her on the regular and then she vanished.

  13. #13133
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever went and seen this girl in belton? She seems real nice. Been talking to thru text. Just wanting to see first if she's cool or not before I go out there? If anybody has any feedback, lmk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/960972932376
    Do you have her number still?

  14. #13132

    Ebony lovers

    This is for my ebony lovers. I have a few providers that I dreamed of over the past few months.

    This one is young and she acts like it. Very talkative and not very compliant. She gave some push back when it was time to switch positions, but she eventually complied. She had probably the best box that I have had since beginning the hobby. She has a tight body and bubble butt as well. Reasonably priced too. 9/10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210117054

    This next one is cute light skinned girl. She is about 5'7. Thin frame with a nice set on her. Easy set up if you don't mind video verifying. Everything else is standard. 8/10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210136172

    This one has the best body, but her prices are on the higher end of the group. She is sweet and compliant. The biggest drawback is that she is too quiet. There was really no verbal feedback. I could look at her face and see that she was enjoying it but she definitely wasn't going to say it out loud. That was kind of a turn off for me. Her box was average, but again, her body is sexy. 8/10.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...655/8644535837

    This last one was one that I tried on a whim and then tried again a few more times. She has the biggest butt that I have ever stood behind. Bigger women are normally not my vibe but I had to try it. She is a complete and utter freak. Anything I wanted to try, she complied with. She never rushed, in fact, she allows multiple pops and recovery time in between. She was the cheapest priced of them all too. She wasn't the greatest to look at but by far the most fun and the most bang for your buck. 9.5/10.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/210112593

  15. #13131

    Anyone tried this lollipop special?

    Anyone tried this lollipop special? I've reached out to her before, she gave me the location, when I arrived crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...0/563261547335

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape