Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #74

    NN spa

    Nice bro! I'm going for the same next time, they are both good and pretty. Makes sense to have both at the same time, haven't had a threesome before LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Had Mimi and Julie as a duo team, paid an hour house fee $ they had their teamwork down. Excellent chemistry, excellent service and timing. A must-repeat for me. We began kissing and undressing. I had more to take off than they did. They were both wearing lingerie that highlighted their beautiful bodies. While we all kissed, I kept my eyes open, watching their beautiful bodies. We were kissing for a while and making out also. I think they could sense my desire rising because they made a wonderful transition to the two-girl-two-mouth blow job and ball licking service. They did this perfectly. Among the best. The amount of eye contact was perfect, the way their bodies were looking while it happened, everything felt and looked great. Each of them took sever turns sucking me deeply, and I should mention that they are both excellent at deeper throat BBBJ.

    I had one pop in me during this visit. I saved it for doggy style with Julie. Julie has one of the all-time best asses for a small-statured Asian girl, in my opinion. While I had my way with Julie, Mimi eagerly kissed me and assisted with my thrusts at times. The experience was great all through our time and ended with a great finish in the cover, in doggy style with Julie. Tip Julie $$ for the hour, and tipped Mimi $.

  2. #73
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Great CIM Latina Spinner / Aroma

    Clearly, most of these girls are strippers in their spare time, I mean, they just move and our flexible like a dancer. And clearly, strippers don't get training on how to do actual massage, but who cares. I find these girls are ten times more giving than the escorts coming up to your room. Also I think even though you get about forty minutes of your hour, that's still more time than you do with the other girls or girls off the street. Sarah was a nice little carmel skin honey. Has that sexy accent, I'd probably say Brazilian by the ass but you never know. Did more of a tickle than a massage but she was in botty shorts and a tank top, so I could care less. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I was a little short on funds, so we settled CIM for 170. I'm a crazy guy. I prefer the head game over the kitty anyway. Just something super satisfying about looking down at a girl with your dick in her mouth and the minute you explode, she gets that look on her face LOL. I would've liked to see her swallow it, but she spit it out in a napkin. But either way was a great time. Clean up bottled water and back out in the heat.

  3. #72
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Cherry at Win Spa

    Finally a place that lives up to its name LOL. First off I never expect a good massage when I come to places like this I know the deal they know the deal you know the deal. So when I actually get over 30 minutes of actual massage I mean elbows and forearms good ash rubbing everything just makes my day. Cherry greeted me out front I think she thought she might have recognized me because she greeted me with a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Maybe she thought I was somebody else or she's just super nice like that I don't know but it was cool. Nice body on her too all natural no silicones or any injections. Little bit of a English barrier but there wasn't much need to talk. So after this rub which must have lasted at least 25 minutes she started to tease the ass I lifted the hips and give her access and sure enough from there it was all magic. This girl was fun as hell tons of energy and drained me every ounce. Great time.

  4. #71

    Perfect Day spa Cici

    Today I went to Perfect Day Spa and tried the new girl Cici. I heard she just started not long ago.

    She surprised me when she walked in, really nice body, pretty face, natural C-cups with a bit of sag, completely shaved, small ass, soft around the waist but all womanly curves. Greeted me with a kiss, helped me undress and took me to the shower.

    She kept her clothes on while I laid face down first. She teased me lightly, then when I flipped she took good care of the front too, lots of kissing and touching, no rush, especially paying extra attention to my cock. After drying off we went back to the room and I told her we could do the massage later.

    We made out for a bit, I sucked her nipples while she stroked me hard. Then she flipped me over and started her service.

    Soft finger tease, licking from my neck all the way down to my balls, then deep BBBJ, super wet and good suction, no teeth, tongue working nicely. Got her moaning too.

    After that came titty fuck + more head, then 69 where I fingered her and she was already soaking wet. She got on top for standing missionary first, her pussy gripped tight and felt great. I couldn't finish so she switched to cowgirl and rode hard until she pulled off right as I came.

    After cleanup she gave a pretty good massage, head felt really nice, worked my shoulders, neck and arms too. Helped me get dressed and brought ice water.

    Overall it felt pretty good, really enjoyable. Cici has a great attitude and nice body, definitely worth repeating.

  5. #70
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    YuYu and Young Spa off E Flamingo

    I was visiting a shoe store across the street from Young Spa. I decided to wander over to Young Spa to check out the goods and release a little built-up tension and pressure, with emphasis on the pressure side of things. I knocked on the door, and an older Asian girl met me at the door. From the start, she didn't speak a lick of English, but who cares about the language barrier! She had a few common words and hand signals, as you know, is what it takes to get what you need. The damage for the visit was 80/200 for the hour. She gave a nice startup massage with plenty of teasing, and then the flip. I was already at attention, so she took things under control, starting off with a nice BBBJ, and then CFS. She has plenty of energy and is experienced in her trade. She got the job done and got me finished in the bag in just under an hour. She gave me another 10-minute massage, helped me clean up and out the door with water.

  6. #69

    Legit + HE

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    After learning the hard way and not getting any release at the legit places, I've just sucked it up and will just plan out a double visit to a legit place first and then go to a regular spot for the fun afterwards. Just removed a lot of the hassle involved.
    Yup this is Vegas. The odds of finding a really good legit massage place that also offer HE is like hitting that Straight flush with no joker. Not saying it doesn't exist but it's super rare.

    That's what I usually do as well. Get my blue balls on with 1 hour legit massage then visit another spot for 1/2 to get your release.

  7. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    First I don't think I saw anyone mention there's a sign in the waiting room that says "closed for renovations". I almost walked out, but thought. I found the bell and Celio greated me mexican / Puerto Rican. She was wearing a cute sports bra and yoga pants like I just interrupted her workout. She looked like Ashley Park (actress) 10/10 but with blonde hair. I'd guess late 20's early 30's nice man made c-cup with a tight body (6 pack). She spoke great English (I'm used to cubans who don't speak english) she had that California valley girl thing going on. $ for the house fee and told me the table shower was gross.

    I was put. In the room for a short wait. 5-10 mins must have fallen asleep. I dreamt about getting naked and leaving my donation $$ as mentioned by others out for her to see.

    In the dream Celio comes back and sees the cash. She says it should be $$. 5, but did me for $$. I was ok with 300 cause I could walk, and ahe was super hot. Start with a short massage, extreme light pressure. She did eventually make it to teasing the boys and really hardly jerking my cock. I flip and she's FS only no GFE, no daty, no kissing. I end up on to the edge of the table. She gets naked and on her knees and starts CBJ. She really enjoyed it. Great eye contact. I laid back on the table and she lubes up jr and gets on. She puts on a great show like she's cumming real hard which makes me cum. I fill the bag and she wipes me clean. Pretty much tossed out after I finished, they were very busy.

    In short, I've always heard the hot girls put in low effort. I have to say it felt that way. Like I should have been nutting myself just cause she was so hot. I'd go again for $$$ mainly cause I have a thing for Ashley Pack.
    For FS (covered I assume) does she let you go the distance? Like if I'm a 20 minute marathon pounder, will she let me keep going? Or try to get ne iff early with the jackhammer?

  8. #67

    Dream Blue Relax

    Mimi is a young girl, I look like she is less than 30 years old. Her every move is attractive to me. She is not so professional when massaging but come on who is. I came to get my Johnson taken care of on a hot day and she definitely took care of. About the 30 minute Mark I lived in my hips and give her the signal she caressed my balls and move Junior out between my leg. If you haven't had a handjob while laying on your stomach you have not lived in a totally different sensation. I lived in my ass higher to give her the signal that I was okay to play with the brown hole and she put her thumb on there didn't get it in but just rubbed around it. I turned over no cover for the BJ she did wipe me down though so I can get oil in her mouth and said she got my little juices in her mouth. She cover me up went for the ride cowgirl then reverse. I'm a lazy son of a ***** so I like to lay down and let that ass do all the work. I figured it was my turn to chip in so I put her in doggy I buried her face in the pillow and gave her a good ass tapping. I left more sweating than when I came in.

  9. #66

    Massage for couples

    Wife and I are coming to town in August. Do any places that do couples massage have a man to massage the woman?

  10. #65

    Legit massage first then go and get dessert

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    If you want an actual massage, no endings / FS anything, Thai Euphorea / Chiang Mai are solid options.
    After learning the hard way and not getting any release at the legit places, I've just sucked it up and will just plan out a double visit to a legit place first and then go to a regular spot for the fun afterwards. Just removed a lot of the hassle involved.

  11. #64
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Mimi at Nova spa

    Mimi is such a cutie — early 30's vibe, just over 5 feet, slim and tight body with nice C-cups, a sweet innocent face, those plump "suck-me" lips, dark hair, and big chocolate eyes that pull you in.

    She hooked my arm right away and led me to the room. I pulled her close for a warm hug and snuggle, whispering how I needed her to pamper me and melt away my shitty work week. After I stripped and got comfy on the soft massage bed, she gave me a light back scrub, but my dick was already rock hard in no time. When I flipped over, I couldn't resist squeezing her firm little ass. She gave me that naughty smile and dove straight down — those thick lips wrapping around my shaft, sucking slow and deep while her tongue swirled around the head. Fuck, it felt amazing.

    It had been two weeks since my last release, so I was already primed and ready. She slipped the rubber on, straddled me, and rode me in cowgirl. Her pussy was clenching so nicely even through the latex, but I wanted more control. She hinted at switching, so I flipped her onto her back and slid deep into missionary. We were making out like crazy, tongues tangled, while I thrust steady and deep.

    When I felt myself getting close, we switched to doggy. She arched that back perfectly as I pounded her hard, my balls slapping against her clit. The rhythm got faster and harder until I finally unloaded deep inside her.

    After a quick shower rinse, I got dressed while she brought me some water. Up front she handed me a little candy, gave me a sweet final kiss and squeeze, and sent me on my way with a smile. Really enjoyable session — definitely going back.

  12. #63

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    If you want an actual massage, no endings / FS anything, Thai Euphorea / Chiang Mai are solid options.
    I concur on the above. My fav is Dream at Thai Euphorea, if you go Chiang Mai, CiCi used to be my fav as she was at least somewhat sensual. But not anymore. Tried Cara, cute / bubbly personality but her massage is fast and furious. And not in a good way. There's also Thai Massage Golden nearby which was pretty damn good massage with HE (until she brought out jackhammer).

  13. #62

    Nplus Celio blonde Latina California girl

    First I don't think I saw anyone mention there's a sign in the waiting room that says "closed for renovations". I almost walked out, but thought. I found the bell and Celio greated me mexican / Puerto Rican. She was wearing a cute sports bra and yoga pants like I just interrupted her workout. She looked like Ashley Park (actress) 10/10 but with blonde hair. I'd guess late 20's early 30's nice man made c-cup with a tight body (6 pack). She spoke great English (I'm used to cubans who don't speak english) she had that California valley girl thing going on. $ for the house fee and told me the table shower was gross.

    I was put. In the room for a short wait. 5-10 mins must have fallen asleep. I dreamt about getting naked and leaving my donation $$ as mentioned by others out for her to see.

    In the dream Celio comes back and sees the cash. She says it should be $$. 5, but did me for $$. I was ok with 300 cause I could walk, and ahe was super hot. Start with a short massage, extreme light pressure. She did eventually make it to teasing the boys and really hardly jerking my cock. I flip and she's FS only no GFE, no daty, no kissing. I end up on to the edge of the table. She gets naked and on her knees and starts CBJ. She really enjoyed it. Great eye contact. I laid back on the table and she lubes up jr and gets on. She puts on a great show like she's cumming real hard which makes me cum. I fill the bag and she wipes me clean. Pretty much tossed out after I finished, they were very busy.

    In short, I've always heard the hot girls put in low effort. I have to say it felt that way. Like I should have been nutting myself just cause she was so hot. I'd go again for $$$ mainly cause I have a thing for Ashley Pack.

  14. #61

    Lulu. M Spa Healing

    First time here. Lulu greeted me at the door; she was cute enough and the service was excellent. I paid for an hour, and she led me into one of the rooms.

    She massaged my back and shoulders with both hands, using firm pressure. As she got close, she let me caress her buttocks and inner thighs, though she gently evaded my attempts at digital penetration.

    She was excited by the proposition I made, and we agreed on a price. I paid, and she returned immediately. She straddled me and gave me a fantastic blowjob, then rode me in the "cowgirl" position while letting me suck her nipples.

    Listening to her moans and feeling her intense movements drove me wild with desire. When I entered her from behind, I was able to caress her clitoris; her buttocks were firm and alluring. I had briefly considered asking her to let me cum on her beautiful breasts, but I couldn't hold back and ended up ejaculating inside her. Afterward, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and helped me get dressed before I left. It was a fantastic experience.

  15. #60

    Kiki at Qday Spa

    Have seen Kiki before I came to visit her again. Yesterday after work, I came in, and I see her pretty face and her beautiful perky tits.

    We start with a quick massage. I tell her I am horny, and I flip over, and she gets the cover and slips it on with her mouth showing off her BJ skills. I'm hard already, and I tell her to sit down on my cock. She slowly enters her warm pussy on my dick, and I start pounding right away. She moans and moans, getting me harder. I then tell her to get in doggy. I slide my dick in and out, slowly, watching that beautiful view and sound of wet pussy. Picking up the pace, I finally cum about a week's load. She finished our time with a massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape