Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 3818
-
06-23-26 12:06 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 142She retired and moved to Florida. Her most recent Tryst post mentions this.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:20 #3697Regular Member

Posts: 13Maybe Family?
Take this with a grain of sand since I haven't seen her in a while. When I chatted with her during a session long ago, it always seemed like the end goal was to move to Florida to be closer to family / grandkids. I'm sure someone who is a regular can provide more insight though as she was a staple of the Ann Arbor scene.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:20 #3696Regular Member

Posts: 9I reached out to her last month, she moved down to Florida. I have never seen her and wanted to give her a try, but I just missed her.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 07:53 #3695Regular Member

Posts: 20Denise?
Anyone seen Denise ("bath" and massage) lately? Saw her once about a year ago and have had a hard time getting in touch again.
-
06-23-26 07:37 #3694Regular Member

Posts: 20New to Massage Places.
New to massage places. What did the massage and tip run you?
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-22-26 18:10 #3693Regular Member

Posts: 9Grove Spa
Does anyone know what happened to Grove? I had quite a few wonderful adventures there and miss it. Promenade is good, but not as close for me. Any other recommendations in that area? I visited Sue once at the place on Main last summer and definitely miss that one. She was amazing!
-
06-20-26 15:09 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 395Commerce
Commerce, metro Detroit.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:05 #3691Regular Member

Posts: 13Out of Luck
You may be out of luck in Ann Arbor, it's better if you ask in the Detroit forum. Here, the standard place for L1 service is the AMP Bamboo. There, you can get L1 service from 40-50 yo for about $100, typically. 6 as the house fee and. 4 as a tip. To my knowledge, the most prevalent L2-L3 spots are Heaven on Earth, Shang-ri La, and the house on Promenade. I've always had bad experiences at Heaven on Earth personally. I can't speak for others, but they often rush and are pushy about prices (L3 for about 220-260). Most of these spots will do L2 for 180-200 no problem, but IMO they are not the most attractive providers. I think your best bet would be going to the strip clubs in Dearborn and Inkster. In the Silver Criket, you can get L2 from a decent looking girl for $100 and FS for 150 depending on your negotiation abilities.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:33 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 1862Lucky Spa in Jackson. Check out the Jackson MI forum.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:54 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 344Road trip
Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.
I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?
Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!
-
06-20-26 12:10 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 187Is she working on the Ann Arbor area now? Or more metro Detroit.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:58 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes, Lisa's sister
I have had two great visits with her. I have not had anything other that a HJ.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:56 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 195Is this the one that was in Commerce. Lisa's sister? If so I've heard very mixed reviews. Does she do anything beyond HJ?
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:37 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 395Jenn. My second visit, not my last
Ann arbor BodyRubs Offered By (248) 812-8480.
Bodyrubs.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-83161.html
I was lucky enough to have a second visit to see Jenn today. She was again right on time and I got my full hour appointment. I went for the erotic massage this time instead of the nuru and it was great and actually was my preference. The nuru was fun and I wanted to experience it, but this was much more relaxing and a lot less mess. LOL Her body is petite and not an once of fat, but not "skinny" either. She is tanned, toned and has nice B's. Treat her like a gentleman should treat a lady and you will be awarded with a great experience. There will be a third visit from me soon.
-
06-17-26 15:39 #3684Regular Member

Posts: 2Came here to second this. This is my new go to spot as well. I have only seen Angela there but always leave happy. I've seen her 4-5 times now and each session has been better than the last. Good to know there's another option there too. I hope they are around for awhile. Not a full service place though if you're looking for that, at least in my experience. YMMV. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






