Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30265
    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her every now and then but haven't in probably over a year due to her incall locations. Has anyone spent time with her lately? If she's still pretty safe / reliable I was thinking maybe outcall. Open to any thoughts. DMs open.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/189816725901
    SHE is still safe and pretty good provider, my go to when my udr isn't around.

  2. #30264

    Outcall recommendation

    Anyone got any good out call recommendations in the Cary area. Feel free to pm.

  3. #30263

    Man I would love to meet her

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Weird encounter! Called got address arrived after some time got room number. Went to room the door was wide open (the cleaning lady had just left. The room was empty and no girl to be found. Pimp got upset because he thought I was lying and went silent. I noticed the add running again with a Morrisville address. Has anyone had a similar experience?
    I hope she is real.

  4. #30262

    Anyone know this one


  5. #30261

    8382012030

    Weird encounter! Called got address arrived after some time got room number. Went to room the door was wide open (the cleaning lady had just left. The room was empty and no girl to be found. Pimp got upset because he thought I was lying and went silent. I noticed the add running again with a Morrisville address. Has anyone had a similar experience?

  6. #30260

    Any recent visits with April?

    I used to see her every now and then but haven't in probably over a year due to her incall locations. Has anyone spent time with her lately? If she's still pretty safe / reliable I was thinking maybe outcall. Open to any thoughts. DMs open.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/189816725901

  7. #30259

    Avoid these scam posts

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...4/233639594197

    This is actually Taylor made who is not showing her face, posting using a different number from her actual Taylor made ad. I think people have caught on that she's seriously GPS and it's a bad experience with her so she's resorting to using a second number and second set of pics to pretend it's a different provider but it's just Taylor made. Number ending with 6131.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/334418381866

    This is a deposit scam. Either the girl is just a fake pic or she's someplace else and she's asking for 25% deposit upfront before giving you her details. Basically a deposit scam. Asking for 200 for hr. And promising whatever kinks I'm asking for, BBFS rimming everything. Yeah pigs are not flying and she isn't real.

  8. #30258

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Dude!!! You dodged a bullet here! I posted about her in the past. ***see the attachment screen shot of my txt conversation followed my worst visit with her ***

    I saw her twice in the past. The first time it was regular QV. Went well, all protected, but it seems she got into it. This first time, I knocked her door, and her husband left. She said he is cool with it.

    The 2nd time, she had Greek in her AD so I wanted to try. I got to her place and husband is outside the door.

    Once in her room, and she gave me be a rubber that now that I think about it, it was old and super tight. She turned off the lights and she helped me put the raincoat. Somehow she kept pressing and squeezing too much

    In my 'attempt' for Greek, she kept grabbing it to guide it, and then she turned around and jumped off the bed and turned the lights on. She raincoat was ripped. She started making a scene. There is no doubt in my mind she used her nails to rip it. She opened the door on her birthday suite and called her husband. Dude came very upset screaming and demanded a benjamin so she can get herself check and both were playing the angry game and kept asking for more money. I showed them my wallet and it was empty. So, 2 benjamins and nothing happened..
    Yep, skip past this one and thank us in advance.

  9. #30257
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Dude!!! You dodged a bullet here! I posted about her in the past. ***see the attachment screen shot of my txt conversation followed my worst visit with her ***

    I saw her twice in the past. The first time it was regular QV. Went well, all protected, but it seems she got into it. This first time, I knocked her door, and her husband left. She said he is cool with it.

    The 2nd time, she had Greek in her AD so I wanted to try. I got to her place and husband is outside the door.

    Once in her room, and she gave me be a rubber that now that I think about it, it was old and super tight. She turned off the lights and she helped me put the raincoat. Somehow she kept pressing and squeezing too much

    In my 'attempt' for Greek, she kept grabbing it to guide it, and then she turned around and jumped off the bed and turned the lights on. She raincoat was ripped. She started making a scene. There is no doubt in my mind she used her nails to rip it. She opened the door on her birthday suite and called her husband. Dude came very upset screaming and demanded a benjamin so she can get herself check and both were playing the angry game and kept asking for more money. I showed them my wallet and it was empty. So, 2 benjamins and nothing happened..
    Fuck, bro. Sorry that happened to you. That sounds super stressful and, yeah, I fucking dodged a bullet I guess. Damn. That's nasty. Hope you didn't pay it though. That DMV story is 100% BS.

  10. #30256

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's cool and always delivers a good, hot time with eneryg. But I also noticed the marks on her calves and forearms worse than before, and definitely not great to see.

    Saw this Greek Experience girl for the second time in my regular rotation and I probably won't repeat. She had issues communicating upon arrival, which is annoying after all the good coms before that. Her loser BF lurking around the stairwell, looking pretty rough, and in the end, even with greek, she was so robotic and impersonal I left unsatisfied. The rubber was one of those super tight balloons so I could feel nothing at all. That, plus the "time's almost up. " every three seconds and allowing only one position, doggy, ruined it for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/458002296938

    On the other hand, saw KKali again and holy fuck she is the best.

    Dude!!! You dodged a bullet here! I posted about her in the past. ***see the attachment screen shot of my txt conversation followed my worst visit with her ***

    I saw her twice in the past. The first time it was regular QV. Went well, all protected, but it seems she got into it. This first time, I knocked her door, and her husband left. She said he is cool with it.

    The 2nd time, she had Greek in her AD so I wanted to try. I got to her place and husband is outside the door.

    Once in her room, and she gave me be a rubber that now that I think about it, it was old and super tight. She turned off the lights and she helped me put the raincoat. Somehow she kept pressing and squeezing too much

    In my 'attempt' for Greek, she kept grabbing it to guide it, and then she turned around and jumped off the bed and turned the lights on. She raincoat was ripped. She started making a scene. There is no doubt in my mind she used her nails to rip it. She opened the door on her birthday suite and called her husband. Dude came very upset screaming and demanded a benjamin so she can get herself check and both were playing the angry game and kept asking for more money. I showed them my wallet and it was empty. So, 2 benjamins and nothing happened.

    Hours after I left, he sent me a pic of my lic plate of my car indicating she has a sister that works in the DMV and tried to blackmail me. He asked for more money or he will send my pics going to the room to my house, etc.

    When I went to see another provider yesterdat, she was leaving the jimmy 's famous hot dogs on her way to her hotel (behind it).

    Avoid her at any cost! BTW she said he was his brother, but the one answering the txt is him. He is the one that told me is her husband.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deletenow.png‎  

  11. #30255
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Yeah met up with her recently at the same spot before you wrote this. She is actually responding quickly and not leaving you waiting in the parking lot at all once you get there like she used to. It's a shame because I agree you can tell the drugs are taking a tool, but man her rack is amazing, feel like it's gotten bigger than the last time.

    I saw her.
    Yeah. She's cool and always delivers a good, hot time with eneryg. But I also noticed the marks on her calves and forearms worse than before, and definitely not great to see.

    Saw this Greek Experience girl for the second time in my regular rotation and I probably won't repeat. She had issues communicating upon arrival, which is annoying after all the good coms before that. Her loser BF lurking around the stairwell, looking pretty rough, and in the end, even with greek, she was so robotic and impersonal I left unsatisfied. The rubber was one of those super tight balloons so I could feel nothing at all. That, plus the "time's almost up. " every three seconds and allowing only one position, doggy, ruined it for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...e/458002296938

    On the other hand, saw KKali again and holy fuck she is the best.

  12. #30254

    Hazel / Sandy / Karina

    Anyone seen the following? Can't find any reviews on them. Are they legit? Real? Worth it?

    https://tryst.link/escort/karinagaudinot98-

    https://tryst.link/massage/sandycheeks6981

    https://tryst.link/massage/hazel-rose

  13. #30253

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times over the years and she is presently not in good shape. Drug use is very clearly taking a toll. She is staying with a lunatic boyfriend. The location is an incredibly sketchy motel in Durham. The room itself was gross, garbage everywhere. Would recommend skipping her for a while.
    Yeah met up with her recently at the same spot before you wrote this. She is actually responding quickly and not leaving you waiting in the parking lot at all once you get there like she used to. It's a shame because I agree you can tell the drugs are taking a tool, but man her rack is amazing, feel like it's gotten bigger than the last time.

    I saw her.

  14. #30252
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  15. #30251
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape