Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Casino girls

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 8957
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8912

    Visiting Vegas

    Hello everyone. I'm visiting from Atlanta and will be my first time in Vegas. Staying in Caesar's. Based on my readings, Vegas seems to be a hustler town. I'm familiar with Atlanta and South Florida, so I'm comfortable in those markets. Vegas seems to be a different bread.

    I lived in Russia 10 years ago, so I miss Slavic beauty. I always wanted to go back and visit those beautiful angels, but the war started. I know Vegas has lots of girls from all over the world, but where would I find them. Any suggestions, whether it's related to Eastern European girls or other girls, would be appreciated.

  2. #8911

    What

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #8910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogMan  [View Original Post]
    How is the casino girl action at bellagio compared to cosmo or aria.

    What's the best place for casino girls?
    I always get hit up near slot machines just before the guest elevators and VIP. Last time it was a duo. One short the other tall. Chick that did the talking was a short fugly red head. Good way to get robbed.

  4. #8909

    Lobby bar

    Quote Originally Posted by IceGrillz88  [View Original Post]
    What's the casino girl action like at Caesar's? I'm visiting Vegas for work for the first time 8/3 - 8/7 and that's where I'm staying.
    Any advice is appreciated.
    Lobby bar around midnight usually fills up with working girls. Otherwise hit vespers bar at cosmo, they are always there.

  5. #8908

    Bellagio

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogMan  [View Original Post]
    How is the casino girl action at bellagio compared to cosmo or aria.

    What's the best place for casino girls?
    Agreed what Joey said but if you need the BEST spot in bellagio camp out that hallway that goes up to the guest elevators. Watch CG goes up the room then catch them on their way back.

    Personally a lot more action at Cosmo by the bar area or Aria (bar, slots, it's a huge place wander around and hunt) You can also camp out by the bar (near the guest elevator) if you have the patience and don't want to do much work.

  6. #8907

    Caesars Palace

    What's the casino girl action like at Caesar's? I'm visiting Vegas for work for the first time 8/3 - 8/7 and that's where I'm staying. I usually like AMPs and K-girls but this sounds like a fun change.

    Any advice is appreciated. Happy to trade info if anyone is ever visiting the Huntsville, AL area.

  7. #8906

    Need to Provide More Context

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogMan  [View Original Post]
    How is the casino girl action at bellagio compared to cosmo or aria.

    What's the best place for casino girls?
    What's the best restaurant? Well. THAT DEPENDS. Preferences, budget, etc. The higher end places will have the higher end talent. Cosmo, Bellagio, Wynn. And diamonds in the rough can be found at mid tier places too.

  8. #8905

    Bellagio

    How is the casino girl action at bellagio compared to cosmo or aria.

    What's the best place for casino girls?

  9. #8904
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos  [View Original Post]
    I'll be there in August for a few days during the week (Tuesday morning to Friday morning) and I wanted to know if you all know where is a good spot to go near the Tuscany Suites, that would help.
    Take a walk to the flamingo and linq area (10 min walk) you will see what you like, make eye contact and do your thing.

  10. #8903

    Ellis Island Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos  [View Original Post]
    I'll be there in August for a few days during the week (Tuesday morning to Friday morning) and I wanted to know if you all know where is a good spot to go near the Tuscany Suites, that would help.
    Really don't have a lot of choices near Tuscany that's walking distance other than Ellis. Don't recall seeing CG there but I wasn't there that long.

    Your best bet is most likely hike up to the strip. Find CG and cab her back if she's even willing. Good luck!

  11. #8902

    Anything Near Tuscany?

    I'll be there in August for a few days during the week (Tuesday morning to Friday morning) and I wanted to know if you all know where is a good spot to go near the Tuscany Suites, that would help.

  12. #8901

    MGM Grand and Strip

    I am staying at MGM Grand and I did see some BCG walking around and pretending to be playing at the slots.

    None were my type.

    I also walked the strip to Venetian and the BCG primarily hung out at Linq and Harrahs.

    I saw a couple WCG but they were fairly average.

    I scoped out Cosmo and I could not tell if any CG were walking.

    Hopefully more luck tonight.

  13. #8900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 142
    Cosmo at machines near Chandelier bar late at night drew a few that would sit next to me and chat.

  14. #8899

    BBW with big chachabingas?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to find bbw girls with big tits? I'm not interested in the girls you all are posting I need someone with some meat on thier bones. Thanks.
    Plenty like that downtown. CG's and BBW tourist chicks looking to get laid. Awhile back I saw a thick blonde in a gold sequin dress playing slots downtown at 4 Q who had the vibe of a CG, but was not 100% certain. Later on we ran into each other on Fremont street. Let's just say we had a good covered evening.

  15. #8898

    Treasure Island

    I'll be visiting next week for a few days and staying at TI. I've read through the thread and found little mention of TI in comparison to other locations (Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc). I was wondering what are the chances of finding some action? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape