Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 891 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13172
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301-sophia

    Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.

  2. #13171

    301

    Anybody who's seen or will see the new girl at the 301 have any reviews on her? It's Sofia, blonde light skin Colombian.

  3. #13170
    Can someone please give me the 411 on the 301 Latina agency. Is there or a number or link? What are the typical rates? Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.

  4. #13169

    My Spa on Parson / Wheeler Road

    Any reports. ?I went in the other day. Older Asian lady, average looks and body, nothing exciting. She wanted to know what I wanted. I told her a massage and are you the only person available. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to the brochure on the desk, A massage, but I wanted to see if another option was available. She just kept asking what do you want. I left and will try again and maybe other talent will be available. Any info you may have, please share. Thanks.

  5. #13168

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    I was literally just about to ask about her cause I just saw the poolside video that was sent, and wanted to confirm with y'all on her since I'll be over there in a little bit, I only saw a video though how is her body and do they offer showers? Its a hot morning.
    I've noticed you have to be some kind of Hispanic for these girls! I saw dulce today and she went to town with the best BBBJ I've had in a while almost made me bust in her mouth!! Then I put her in doggie and went to town on her hard, she was trying to put her hand in the way so I couldn't go deep but I still managed to go deep! Her friend actually knocked on the door to ask if she was ok! They leave tomorrow they say!! This place needs to keep bringing these models over to Tampa.

  6. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1  [View Original Post]
    She'll treat you good as a person, but her service is horrible; doesn't even let you suck on her tits. CBJ, CFS, $180 hhr.

    I've seen a few different girls there, and they all have their rules and service is still good, but Dulce just sucks and not in a good way.
    I was literally just about to ask about her cause I just saw the poolside video that was sent, and wanted to confirm with y'all on her since I'll be over there in a little bit, I only saw a video though how is her body and do they offer showers? Its a hot morning.

  7. #13166

    Dulce at 301 Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by PieDiver  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, has some rules, but they all do. She treated me good.
    She'll treat you good as a person, but her service is horrible; doesn't even let you suck on her tits. CBJ, CFS, $180 hhr.

    I've seen a few different girls there, and they all have their rules and service is still good, but Dulce just sucks and not in a good way.

  8. #13165
    I don't doubt you bro. Just sharing what my experience was. It was my first visit so I didn't have an in-depth knowledge of the girls on the bench. Just sharing what my own personal experience was walking in off the street. Monger on, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luciousleftfoo  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience at all. Started with a not so great looking chick, not dressed for the part I'm there for. However, I asked for a chick that I had seen a few months ago, was told she's on vacation. After the fee, the not so hot one says you're in luck, I have someone very pretty for you, and in walks Lele. Lele handled business.

  9. #13164

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a blonde in a brunette at this agency right now, has anyone tried the brunette and can share information? She looks pretty good.
    Does this place advertise anywhere or are the listings with us301 in them all fakes trying to profit off of the grand secrecy?

  10. #13163
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Either you report some posts from some of these accounts or you gotta stop talking about it.

    It's one or the other. If you don't report some and you keep bringing it up and I'm going to start throwing flags. I'm happy to look into any accounts you think are fake but start slow, if you're right about the first couple you can continue and I'll clean them up but how you're doing this is stupid and it needs to stop.

    A2
    I get it it's just irritating having to deal with this guy and some of these members still don't know what's happening. My apologies. I will start reporting the first few obvious ones. I was hoping you read the message from RubNTug and the other member from California so when we start reporting accounts with hundreds and in some cases close to a thousand reviews you know why we're doing it.

    We were hoping to communicate privately with you to bring up a couple things but we will start by reporting the known shill accounts.

    Thanks again for your help.

  11. #13162
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a blonde in a brunette at this agency right now, has anyone tried the brunette and can share information? She looks pretty good.
    Check your inbox.

  12. #13161
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    I'm not going to tell you again

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yep, and he's all over the board today as well, so remember if it's someone knew that you've never heard from you know what's going on or at least a pretty good chance of it.
    Either you report some posts from some of these accounts or you gotta stop talking about it.

    It's one or the other. If you don't report some and you keep bringing it up and I'm going to start throwing flags. I'm happy to look into any accounts you think are fake but start slow, if you're right about the first couple you can continue and I'll clean them up but how you're doing this is stupid and it needs to stop.

    A2

  13. #13160
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301

    Looks like there's a blonde in a brunette at this agency right now, has anyone tried the brunette and can share information? She looks pretty good.

  14. #13159
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Fake account guy / shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubbaman  [View Original Post]
    Everything is being shared between senior members that are known in this area, not New accounts that we've never heard from before. Hundreds of fake accounts taking over the boards in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Saint Pete, Fort Lauderdale, and a few other states.
    Yep, and he's all over the board today as well, so remember if it's someone knew that you've never heard from you know what's going on or at least a pretty good chance of it.

  15. #13158
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Figured we could use an actual Tampa MP review rather than a bunch of dudes arguing about the Latina agency, so here goes.

    Visited With Spa and. Although this had been reported as an L3 establishment within the last week or two. My experience could not have been more different.

    First off, the positives. Very friendly mamasan, pleasant girl, nice thin body, 6+ out of 10. Probably in early 40's but hard to tell. Did not get her name. . 7 to the house for the 45 min massage. Nice clean facility, really.

    Massage was really good. Good firm pressure, nailed the back spots, full legs, glutes, feet, head, hands. The whole 9. She was fine with no draping (and I thought that was a first clue that extras were welcome). After the great massage, back walking, hot towel, scalp rub. Really good quality massage. I mean. I was pretty surprised how good it was.

    Negatives (from the perspective of the reason we're all here)? Not a HINT of an extra. Less than zero. No accidental hand slips, teasing, flirting. Nothing. Not even an invite to flip (And when I casually brushed her leg to try and indicate an interest, I was met with a firm verbal "NO!" And, despite my occasional dabbling in this less-than-moral hobby, no does indeed mean no to me. So that was that. And I was only interested in an L1. But, nada. In fairness, I did not flash the add'l roses I brought to the party. Not sure if that would have affected anything, but I don't look broke, so..
    Not my experience at all. Started with a not so great looking chick, not dressed for the part I'm there for. However, I asked for a chick that I had seen a few months ago, was told she's on vacation. After the fee, the not so hot one says you're in luck, I have someone very pretty for you, and in walks Lele. Lele handled business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape