Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 22750
-
06-21-26 20:03 #21880Regular Member

Posts: 21I like the cricket during daytime and early evening. The VIP is way more comfortable than henrys or bogarts especially if you get the one next to the bouncer the Room is big enough for 3 some no problem. Last time I was offeted that was at henrys and I laughed and said how do you think we all would fit. And I have found the girls will take the same amount of money. Plus I like being able to order food. I am not a big drinker and it gives me more time with out having to buy more drinks. The tallent does vary but I had many good secessions with Elizbeth (red head with elephant tatto) when she was there. I met Tracey Blond older when she was there and pre having a kid. ! Have seen both ended up at bogarts after time and age changed there looks. Almost all my experiences at cricket have been postive.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 14:22 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 1177Henry's. Bogart's. Criket, Day Shift, Friday 06-19
So, I got myself together (at least physically) and ventured out to see who I could get into. I'd previously decided that I was going to take the Henry's → Bogart's → Criket route, hoping to find joy and happiness along the way.
After getting to Henry's, I immediately noticed how dead it was. Among those working were Nicole and either Paradise or Pressure. I'd estimate there were only seven or eight dancers there. Unfortunately, there was no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. With that, I quickly decided that my time at Henry's had come to an end and eased on down the road to Bogart's.
Once I got to Bogart's, I noticed that while it was nowhere near as dead as Henry's, it wasn't exactly crazy busy either. Among those working were Sandra and Samantha, but no Lynn or Pixie.
I spent most of my time drinking wine and talking with the waitress. When I asked about Lynn, she told me that Lynn hadn't come in because she was feeling sick. Sandra stopped by long enough to offer her services, but there was a dealbreaker, so off she went.
After surveying the room a bit more, I noticed Samantha talking with a guy at another table. Her back was turned to me, but when she got up to head upstairs, she saw me. We smiled and acknowledged each other as she passed.
I'd considered waiting for her, but then I figured it might be quite a while. With that, I decided it was time to move on to the next tourist destination.
The Criket was only moderately busy, but not enough so to make finding a seat difficult. There were a few guys around, and I'd estimate there were twenty to twenty-five dancers working, including Kitty, Cassandra, and Alicia. No Angel.
Angel is the popular bleached blonde from Flint who I've written about recently. She's very attractive, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go back with her. Still, the odds of that happening are probably somewhere between slim and none, given both her mixed performance reviews and her $300 price point.
I was enjoying the stage show, but it was very cold at the table. Apparently, I was right under a vent. So, before I froze anything important off, I moved over to a booth.
Initially, I didn't see Cassandra or hear the DJ call her name to the stage, so I assumed she wasn't there.
Shortly thereafter, Alicia came over and sat with me. I'm going to call her Alicia because I think that's what she said her stage name was. She told me her real name, which I remember, but I'm a little hazy on the stage name.
Alicia is about 5'4", with dark, wavy hair and an average build. She wears glasses and has numerous tattoos. She told me she'd been working there for a number of years.
We talked briefly before the door man came over and asked if I was planning to sit in the booth because, if so, there would be a $20 charge. I told him that I'd move. It was still day shift, the club wasn't particularly busy, and I didn't know that there was a booth charge during the day. So, Alicia and I set off in search of a warmer table, and I'm happy to report that no further frostbite concerns were encountered.
Not long after our conversation began, Alicia was called to the stage. While she was up there, another dancer, Kitty, stopped by and asked if I was waiting on anyone. I pointed toward the stage and then told Kitty to have a seat.
Kitty is very pretty, with an olive complexion and straight black hair that falls to her collarbones. She has numerous tattoos and looked tall to me. Without her heels, I'd guess she was about 5'9". She's thicker through the hips and ass, although I don't know that I'd go so far as to describe her as a BBW.
She was very friendly and engaging. Initially, I thought she might be Arabic or Hispanic, so I asked her. She said she gets that a lot, but she's actually a French-Canadian mix. I asked about her tattoos as well.
I like tattoos because they tell a story about the person wearing them. You can learn a lot about someone by asking questions like, "What does this one mean? "What made you get that one? or "Are you planning to get more?
I've always heard that the foot is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo. Kitty told me that the tattoo covering her foot and calf took about five hours to complete because they had to keep stopping due to the pain.
As a side note, if I ever run into a woman with "Prison Princess" tattooed on her, I'm going to have to brace myself for a VERY interesting story.
In the course of our conversation, Kitty told me that she also worked at FC and BT's. When she mentioned FC, I told her that I didn't go there because of the valet and because I'd heard that all of the dancers had GPS. She seemed genuinely puzzled by the term, and when I explained what it meant, she found it very funny. I told her they must think it's lined with gold over there and while some guys might pay $300-$400, I wasn't one of them.
Shortly thereafter, she said, "Excuse me a minute," and it looked like she went to talk to the VIP guy. A few minutes later, I saw her sitting at the bar talking to another guy.
Quite honestly, I don't think she left because of any negative interaction. I think she left as a courtesy to the other dancer who'd been sitting with me and was about to get off stage.
I truly enjoyed Kitty's company and look forward to seeing her again in the future. Ideally, she's very negotiable and would agree to a reasonable price because I'd really like to see those tattoos from a variety of angles in the back as well.
After she got off stage, Alicia came back over and sat with me. We talked for a bit, and negotiations to go back were easy and hassle free. Right after we'd made the deal, Cassandra showed up seemingly out of nowhere and started talking to Alicia. I don't think Cassandra noticed me sitting there at first.
I asked Cassandra if she'd read anything good lately. She said that she had but that she'd been off since last Friday, taking care of some things. Alicia became involved in the review conversation as well, and Cassandra told her that she didn't care what I wrote; she just wanted her name out there. Well, since that's the case, I guess I'll know whose number to start writing on the bathroom walls.
Quite honestly, if I hadn't just concluded a deal with Alicia, I would've tried to work something out with Cassandra. I liked Alicia and was obviously interested enough to make a deal with her, but I couldn't be rude and back out after we'd agreed to it. So, I'm going to have to wait for another day to separate Cassandra from her clothing.
After Alicia and I went back to the VIP, she chose a room with a very long leather bench seat, and surprisingly, there was actually some room to maneuver. Compared to Henry's backrooms, it felt like we were in the Penthouse Suite of a fine hotel.
Alicia had very little to remove, and I enjoyed seeing her naked body. Her pussy is so perfectly smooth that I'm guessing she either gets it waxed regularly or has had laser hair removal.
Needless to say, after a bit of head to warm up, I was happy to have her turn around into doggie style so I could get into it. She had the perfect touch on my balls, and it felt wonderful, although I was having a bit of trouble getting over the finish line again. So, she turned back around, sat down, and helped me get there.
There's a good chance I'll be seeing Alicia again in the future.
Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good day.
-
06-21-26 11:44 #21878Senior Member

Posts: 107I mean yeah I go to the strip club for the strippers and if I want some comfortable seats I stay home in my patio, for great service I go downtown like grey ghost or some fancy restaurant.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 10:42 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 675I think SC is great but it is always hit or miss whether it's going to be a good day or not. The old saying especially applies to a strippers schedule is that "the only thing certain is nothing is certain".
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
The great thing about SC is that even if it is a bad day that day you still have two other dive bars not too far away with only a $5 cover charge.in addition to the FC with no daytime cover ($8 valet)
-
06-21-26 08:54 #21876Senior Member

Posts: 100Cricket
I want to like the Cricket but I just don't feel it. The place is nice, no smoke, no cover during the day and free parking. All that is great. I went on Thursday during the day only stayed for one beer, those seats at the table by the stage are so uncomfortable. The reason I only stayed for one beer was because the service was so bad, that I just gave up on ordering another one. I was not impressed with the talent, Brittany and Gigi were two of the names I remember. Overall not a great Thursday at the cricket, I want to like this place but so far it's not happening. Am I missing something or is there a better day to go?
-
06-20-26 21:24 #21875Banned Member

Posts: 141Should be fairly easy, my friend. Even at non-extra clubs like Legends downtown, you can probably find this without too much trouble.
Originally Posted by MrEMan
[View Original Post]
FC, LS, BT's, and Legends are all solid choices if you want a decent VIP room.
-
06-20-26 18:01 #21874Regular Member

Posts: 13Recent Trips
I asked her today and she said she usually works Fridays. Stopped by H8 today, suprised by how empty it was, but was lucky enough to bump into Selena. She really is a great experience, I have to think that she gets quite a bit of the business on quiet days like this.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:21 #21873Senior Member

Posts: 195Damn. I always miss it LOL.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 16:37 #21872Senior Member

Posts: 675Selena
I will vouch for Selena! Being in back with her is like being with a porn star. She is that good!!
-
06-20-26 13:15 #21871Senior Member

Posts: 1177Selena
Hey guys,
Just a heads up: If you've been wanting to see Selena and haven't had the chance yet, she texted me a little while ago and said she'll be at Henry's around 2:00.
-
06-20-26 12:22 #21870Regular Member

Posts: 22New to Detroit clubs
Planning a visit in late July. Not new to strip clubs in general, just not familiar with the Detroit ones, and they've been hyped up almost too much by envious Chicagoans.
Honestly not looking for FS, just want to put some big ol titties in my mouth. If you've got recommendations for the best places for that, even if I may have to donate a little extra, let me know. In the meantime I'll be looking through the posts here and trying not to mix up Flight Club and Landing Strip.
-
06-20-26 12:18 #21869Senior Member

Posts: 1177Thank you so much. I'm glad that I was able to help out with your adventures.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
That certainly does sound like it was me. I'm usually at a table by the DJ booth, drinking wine and enjoying the scenery. If you see me again, come over and say hello.
I was a bit stunned by how many dancers were there that night. It was a full house for sure! I'd love to see that kind of lineup every Thursday.
Yes, I was waiting for Dream, but I guess I was off in space and didn't notice Casey. Is she the attractive brunette who wears glasses? If so, I've been very curious about how she is in the back. I still have her on my to-do list, but I guess I should lower my expectations? Did you ask her to take her panties off?
Thanks for the information about Riley. I've always told her that if she ever decided to start fucking, she should let me know. With that interesting turn of events, I may have to get into her soon. She came over with her sister and introduced her to me. Her sister's name was Lexi. Is Lexi the one you had the lackluster experience with at Bogart's? Lexi told me that she had just gotten out of a long-term relationship and decided to start dancing. I'm not sure whether that's going to be a regular thing for her or not. While we were sitting there, Riley told her sister that I only go back with dancers who fuck or do anal, so she got straight to the point for me. I didn't enter into negotiations with either of them though.
I decided to venture out yesterday, taking the Henry's → Bogart's → SC route, but I haven't written the review yet.
-
06-20-26 12:14 #21868Regular Member

Posts: 21Fri Henrys and bogarts
Started my night at henrys right about 7 pm. Night shift kept flowing in. Sugar approached I declined but I do like her look I just think 250 is high and I was looking to sample Dream. Sadly Dream was not there. Then I seen Sunny dance and was going to try to take her back but she went in back for every and a day. Lucky guy! I have the attention span of a aflack duck. So I Seen a sexy dark haired girl with what looked like man mades. Tipped her and she came over, but her English was rough and first thing she asked for a shot of tequila. Decided to pass. I usually stay away from the Cubans. If I want that I will wait till I am in Texas again. Chica locas in Arlington tx is a lot of fun. Casey was there and said hello. While she is not exactly my type I wish more girls worked the room like she does and is nices even of you decline. So many of theses girls just sit and talk to each other. Wasn't feeling the mood so off I went. There was food trailer / tent set up in henrys parking lot. I wonder if there food is any good? I headed over to bogarts to see if Rosie was there. She can be a wild one and only girl ever to ask me to choke her. Rosie only ever gave 1 bad performance out of around a dozen. Her only down fall she wants bent over I like more varity but anything else 30 seconds in and she ready to change back to that. Rosie does have a nice ass though and usually is a decent choice for 200. And she down for most anything. Seen Harmony I dreamed that we went back before for 150. For a bigger girl she sometimes looks sexy to me. And was deafintly fun in back. I did order a bugar and fries. I think the have a great bugar with good seasing on it. Last 2 trips to bogarts I have seen a younger red head there she is a little thick and cute. She went to VIP both times I have seen her. Forgot her name but hopefully I will see a review to see if she is worth it.
-
06-19-26 19:51 #21867Senior Member

Posts: 107Mia the Squad
Can anyone confirm if she left or kicked out of the group? I've been seeing her away from the squad lately.
-
06-19-26 18:15 #21866Regular Member

Posts: 21Long time watcher first time poster.
I want to thank Incognito1234 your post have helped me the most. We have similar taste in women. I believe I seen you last Thursday while you were waiting for dream. The girl I wanted was with her. I was sitting at the bar and I believe you were sitting next to the dj booth. That was the best and most girls line I have seen at henrys. Talked to Casey she is nice but 1 trip with her last year was enough for me. Only slid her panties over and just bent over, she was either too high or I don't have enough for her! LOL. Riley tried to get me to go back. Said she will do more than head now and that the girl with her was her sister. I had a lack luster performance from her when she was at bogarts she promised the world but did not deliver. Also talked to a girl in shorts dark hair normally works days. Liked her vibe but I was there for 1 girl that night and I went back to the VIP right after you.










Reply With Quote





