Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 472 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7069
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6874

    Another Bust

    Looks as if there was another bust at a massage parlor in Sunrise on 6/23. One Asian and one Latina arrested. See the Broward County arrest for that day. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ation/3825384/.

    Stay safe out there.

    Happy mongering!

  2. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMars  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Joey recently and unless they conned me, joey does not have a flat stomatch LOL stop lying.
    MR FROMMARS.

    I will ask you to retract your acusation.

    I communicated with the spa, after they told me who was working, Imade an appointment with Joey.

    I walked in, from the front door the called joey to room 2.

    She walks in and we started our session.

    I don't know who you saw, but I saw the one they called Joey.

    I have no reason to lie, my masseuse was just as I described her.

  3. #6872

    Ocean Spring Spa

    Anyone have any details on Ocean Spring spa In Lauderdale lakes?

    https://ftlauderdale.bedpage.com/Esc.../13316298.html

    I recognize ads being posted for mist Asia, relaxing, Corea and a few other places I visit regularly, but never been to this one.

  4. #6871
    I also saw Joey recently and unless they conned me, joey does not have a flat stomatch LOL stop lying.

  5. #6870

    Mimi. Amy

    Since my research in the Orlando forum didn't come up with any info, and no responses down here to TOFTT.

    Amy was very pretty 5'4"ish, skinny, with nice shapely c's (I think). Session started out with the normal shower with previews of what was to come.

    If you like the AMP scene she started with a very light pressure massage and proceeded to caress the entire body with her breast, very reminiscent of a table shower.

    She was very focused in hygiene which is all good by me. Good oral skills and tight ride.

    Where Salacia you held on for the ride, Amy definitely has you do the driving.

    Very good looking girl, and had a positive happy attitude.

  6. #6869

    Relaxing JOEY

    Went to visit with Joey at Relaxing, I am sure glad I did.

    She is a firecracker front start to finish from the shower to the finish line.

    He body is perfection, nice little bubble butt, pearly white skin, flat stomach and nice c cups that go perfect with her pretty little face and smile.

    Will not go into details but her service is top notch.

    FYI.

    VIVI IS BACK at this location, can't say how long but she looks as awesome as ever.

  7. #6868

    Aquamarin Spa

    Anyone have intel on this massage parlor located in deerfield? PMs are fine, much appreciated in advance.

  8. #6867

    Apple Spa Davie. Dud

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyPants1  [View Original Post]
    Went there recently and the only woman there was a homely looking woman that did not look she had melons.
    Didn't know this place was there until I read the post. I've been to the two places across the street, neither of those are great. Went to Apple on Friday and was greeted by a short slightly troll-like "Candy" with no melons, she said she was busy (lucky me). I went again yesterday at noon and met Mia. She's tall, slim, old and definitely NO MELONS. One of the weakest massages ever. 60 for the house and 60 for a bad handy. The search continues.

  9. #6866

    Mimi

    Had another great visit with Salacia. She definitely is consistent with the level of effort and the PSE. After very GFE while giving the massage and cute personality while we used translation app to chat.

    I saw the website updated, with Lana leaving I am 100% positive I recognize Amy's page. I am just not sure if she was down here or up in Orlando at Meiji. Anyone have any insights on her?

    TYIA.

  10. #6865

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Lana has a terrible review on TER.
    I saw her for the second time and it was very good. She has a beautiful body and is very sensual.

  11. #6864

    Mimi Lana

    This would be my fifth time with using the Mimi service and I can say that they never disappoint by providing some true 9/10 hotties. The price of admission is a bit higher than the storefront AMP type places, though its all inclusive.

    Thanks to my brother's here that offer accurate reviews, I'd made a point to visit Lana tonight. First time having a white Euro type of girl with them too.

    Unfortunately, I was her last session before moving away.

  12. #6863

    Couch

    Bad knees? That's when you make use of those couches they have in the rooms. Summer is awesomely sweet and cuddly and conversational and those super long nipples are fun to play with. Emma is definitely GFE but a little to cum shy for me while Summer will BBBJCIM. Lucky is still my fave at the moment but she can be all over the place when she tipsy. Shame Apple isn't there right now. I'm literally in love with that girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Report is a few weeks old. Life gets busy. I stopped by Asian Mist a couple of Saturday's ago. My first time at a Spa down here in South Florida. I Always stop in at the Spa when I go to Orlando, but this is my first time in 11 years down here. Most of my fun here, since IG shut down years ago, is the Pompano Big 3 Strip Clubs. But my tastes in women are gravitating away from Cubans and more to Asians as they were in my younger years.

    I went in and am immediately greeted by Emma and rushed into a room. I was hoping for Lucky but Emma was cute so we begin. Got the formalities out of the way and on to business with a pretty good message. 15-20 minutes. After the flip, Summer came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I agreed and onward we go on our journey. BBBJ with Emma with DaTY with Summer. Lasted about 10 minutes then another customer rang and Summer had to leave. Me and Emma continued. All the usual stuff that has been mentioned many times on here. I'm not a big freak so it was just GFE type experience. Emma worked very hard to please.

    During the session there were a constant flow of dudes arriving. At least 4. I'm not sure they all stayed, because as I was leaving, hanging near the entrance talking to Emma, all of the girls came out of their rooms to chat me up. Lucky, Summer, Emma and another girl. Lucky wanted me right then, but I'm a bit older so it takes me a few hours to go again. So I told them I will return in a few days or weeks. Not sure what their customers were thinking since they are left their rooms..

  13. #6862

    Lili. Corea 88 Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what to make of it yet but my experience went like this, Lily greeted at the door
    Link to my first review above. Went back to try again like I said. Once again Lili was the only one there but it was dead. Greeted me at the door in a black dress and she is definitely very pretty and playful, with words and actions. Opted for an hour massage. Last time massage lasted all of 5 minutes with a lot of teasing. This time it lasted maybe 20 minutes, again with a lot of teasing. Knee in your crotch, multiple times gently with accidentally stroking your nuts during the massage. Also playful with her words too with sly cock compliments, etc. And speaks really good English too. The massage was pretty good too, even cracked my neck like a chiropractor would. Still, only 20 minutes for an hour massage is one of those things that irks me. So after 20 min flip comes and with all the teasing you're already rock hard. Again with cock compliments and she asks if you're ready to screw, like she's trying to skip the BJ. I counter playfully with compliments on how beautiful her face is (She is pretty) and how I want to see my dick in her mouth. She playfully agrees, but this time an upsell of. 2 for BBBJ. I agree. She gives a good BBBJ but it only lasted about 3 minutes. So either she really wanted to fuck or despite being good at giving head she wants you in and out. Last time the BBBJ came with no upsell but also lasted only about 2 minutes. So onto CFS. Again with the playfulness with her panties on your face. Fun girl. CFS was responsive. I pounded her for just over 50 minutes because shorting me lastime and the short massage this time well this is me, an Asian, and I'm her to get my money woof.

    So between the two visits, pretty playful but definitely uses tricks to get you in and out. Ok service but not for me. Also she got some cooch stank. Not fish tank stank like a dirty crack hoe but just pussy smell like an average casual would. Nothing bad but if you're used to that super fresh perfume pussy smell, well she has a real woman smell.

    Take that for what you will.

  14. #6861
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Relaxing spa

    Just giving a heads up that the famous thick and curvy Latina looking Chinese Kiki will be a relaxing next month and she has some menu upgrades that Some of you Pervs might enjoy. Currently she is here with us in Orlando but she will be there soon, she likes to wear some super short Daisy Dukes that look great. She's a beast of a fuck as well so be ready and energized because she it hard.

    Joey, Angela, and Lala are still there. And for those that haven't tried Joey check out some of my reviews from her when she was in Orlando. She's a blast to fuck as well and super orgasmic. Probably the best head game too!! Sometimes I could just let her suck for 30 min but I wouldn't last that long anyway with her. LOL.

  15. #6860
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I was in Vegas recently and there are so many fake reviews that they have a thread for senior members with a certain amount of posts! As in life, don't believe everything you read!!
    Yeah it's pretty heavy there as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape