Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 395
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Not quite the smokeshow in the pics but was a spinner. Enjoyed daty and followed directions. Nice view from behind. No wait before but not sure about now.

    .
    DFK or LFK?

  2. #274

    Bella: one of the better ones

    Not quite the smokeshow in the pics but was a spinner. Enjoyed daty and followed directions. Nice view from behind. No wait before but not sure about now.

    Quote Originally Posted by FfGalactus51  [View Original Post]
    I think she is. There is some older post about her from when she was here before. I've never seen. Her myself though.
    .

  3. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Bella is good and is she a long wait like the others?
    I think she is. There is some older post about her from when she was here before. I've never seen. Her myself though.

  4. #272

    Is the wait time for Bella too long like Jenny?

    Is the wait time for Bella too long like Jenny?

  5. #271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    You threw a fit like a child because the other boy is playing with your toy first? That's wild.
    That's fucking hilarious!

  6. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    You threw a fit like a child because the other boy is playing with your toy first? That's wild.
    Is that the way you interpret my post. Huh tells me a lot about you friend.

  7. #269

    😂

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDiddly  [View Original Post]
    What about anal it's in her ad? No kissing, DATY WTF go for? I would have asked for my money back and told them you are heading back up to the room and knocking on the door. Guarantee they would have offered you something to slow you down on your next visit with another girl. I was walking down the hall after waiting 20 minutes over my scheduled time and there was another monger entering her room all the way at the end of the hall. I text them I was going down and knocking on that door and throwing the guy out, I waited fuck him. Trust me they straightened it out real fast and made good they didn't want me knocking on that door I would have made a huge scene.
    You threw a fit like a child because the other boy is playing with your toy first? That's wild.

  8. #268

    Bella

    Anyone know if Bella is good and is she a long wait like the others?

  9. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, no daty. I was reassured it was part of the menu. Minimal tits sucking. Reverse cowgirl. I will not repeat.
    What about anal it's in her ad? No kissing, DATY WTF go for? I would have asked for my money back and told them you are heading back up to the room and knocking on the door. Guarantee they would have offered you something to slow you down on your next visit with another girl. I was walking down the hall after waiting 20 minutes over my scheduled time and there was another monger entering her room all the way at the end of the hall. I text them I was going down and knocking on that door and throwing the guy out, I waited fuck him. Trust me they straightened it out real fast and made good they didn't want me knocking on that door I would have made a huge scene.

  10. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, no daty. I was reassured it was part of the menu. Minimal tits sucking. Reverse cowgirl. I will not repeat.
    That's how you know a girl is a hustler. Same thing happened to me with a girl named K at 1021 providence this time last year. Total hustlers.

  11. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, no daty. I was reassured it was part of the menu. Minimal tits sucking. Reverse cowgirl. I will not repeat.
    Ty that's too bad. Definitely won't see her.

    Hopefully more better ones like Jenny show up.

    Ty for letting us know.

  12. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has seen Angelina lmk thanks.
    No kissing, no daty. I was reassured it was part of the menu. Minimal tits sucking. Reverse cowgirl. I will not repeat.

  13. #263

    Didn't see this at first

    As mentioned CBJ wasn't cutting it because usually DATY gets things going, but nothing felt way off about the BJ skills. Hard to tell since there was a cover. Followed directions and at least acted into it during FS. Was friendly and made some small talk. Overall cute GND looks, flat midsection, good attitude, and ability to finish was why Angelina got the approval. Nice view from behind was also great. Some just naturally look better in those positions and IMO Angelina was one of them. Hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good. Does she kiss? And how about her BJ skills? Does she lie down there like a dead fish or participate in the act?
    .

  14. #262

    Can't comment unfortunately

    Was only 20 min from closing time and usually don't kiss unless it's for specific things and only qv. Was a basic wham bam but sucking on the naturals (not that small BTW as previously commented) helped to get things going when CBJ wasn't cutting it. Maybe try with a qv and if it goes well, you can upgrade.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    How was kissing? Is she down for DFK? And I assume no daty also means no dato?

  15. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Response from new number after a bit. Angelina Looks very much like photos. Only downside was no DATY but nice view from behind. You backdoor lovers should approve. Not here for long, so try to schedule if you're interested. Good luck.

    .
    How was kissing? Is she down for DFK? And I assume no daty also means no dato?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape