Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean Agency GFE

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #50
    OC 2 GFE Grand Tour
    Baby Bonnie starts OC tomorrow 7/9. She is for full HYA Hunters who like GFE girls. Hhr 350 / 1Hr 400 / MSOG (+50). Looks over Service. Subin is another good option for Looks over Service. 320 hh 360 hr.

    If you need bb, I'll point out Danbi. If you have similar taste as Boner or me, you'll like all three. It is a short list.

    Baby Bonnie is limited schedule, which is Thu, Fri, Mon, Thu, Fri. I guess if she's popular in OC and has a good time, she'll visit more often. Danbi is off until Saturday.

    None of the three girls look like their current ads btw, although they are all Asian and pretty hot. Subin looks very much like her previous ad. This is a detailed photo model guide for Subin:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7660892 Subin photo model

    The lookalike model is Song Joo Ah, who by pure coincidence was in LA recently at AX a few days ago. But, SJA is not gonna get buttnaked for you in private on her knees for an hour, plus two showers. Subin has a routine and you can take over later. For Bonnie and Danbi, best to bring some service to reach the next level.

    About ad accurate girls. Olivia looks a lot like her ads. It is very recognizably her and gives a reasonable idea how her face and body are, with just enough PS for privacy. Even her limb proportions, hands and feet, skintone, and level of skinniness are 100% correct. I hope more girls can do that in the future. So to encourage that, I'll point her out here too:

    Olivia
    https://kbeautygirls.com/olivia
    https://bookergray.com/la/Olivia6/?sca=Tustin
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia

    She is the tiniest girl in OC for now, very skinny.

    If I were a gatekeeper, I would gatekeep Bonnie, Subin, and Danbi. Same as Boner, I don't expect many people to like the girls I like but they already know who they are. Ads for these girls:

    Baby Bonnie (GFE)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7650989 Baby Bonnie PLEASER
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-bonnie
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie

    The 7 GFE Grand Tour is finally showing up to OC. Choo choo.

    Baby Subin (GFE)
    https://bookergray.com/la/BabySubin/?sca=Irvine
    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/subin
    https://get9irl.com/BabySubin

    Subin looks way better than her current ad. She is DDG head to toe. DTF and submissive.

    Baby Danbi
    https://bookergray.com/la/BabyDanbi2/?sca=Irvine
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-danbi
    https://get9irl.com/BabyDanbi

    Danbi's body type is like Baby Sweet but bigger naturals between B or C. Young. The boob shape is good, like smaller Evian type boobs. Several of us had that impression on "boob type" though it's not for size. Danbi has a slight alternative look, it is very hot. She has started doing her make up and has good style and hair. Beautiful.

    Danbi looks much better than her ad, she is beautiful. Her service has improved a lot since LA, so it's either health/rest or some ymmv factor. Will collect more data.

    Notice that between 5 bookers, there is different coverage of each girl so you always want more than one option. In OC, you can get a lot of coverage with Get9 and CAKD, plus CGLA and Kbeauty for an occasional exclusive. Those with SAG can also book Subin, and they occasionally host some special exclusives like the Bonja special. Booker Gray has good coverage and even extra notes that are helpful. Use who you like.

    Honorable mention to Baby Barbie who is young and also good for HYA Hunters:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7665726 Baby Barbie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bonnie 02.jpg‎   Subin 03.jpg‎  

  2. #49
    GFE Guys
    Subin has Okamoto 001s, but many other GFE girls don't. For most girls and guys, I recommend Okamoto 002 or 002L. 001 is only meaningful for older guys at the end of the line, and it can cost double. 001 are harder to roll down than 002s, they can also be hard to source, and the Okamotos come in 3 packs rather than bulk. 003/004 is better for younger guys who want to last longer. They will nut too fast going any lower. Many guys are very happy with 002 and 003, preferring them.

    Between Okamoto and Sagami, use the one you like. It is good enough if people try them and are happy with either one. Then more girls like Ray, Cupid, or Subin will show up. More guys who like them will show up and get good value. It is a cheap way to get better value because you can save $98 on upcharge if you choose. Some guys find it helps them bb less and be selective. Value means paying less and getting more.

    For GFE guys, Ebisu Life carries condoms 001 through 003. If you're not sure, the 002 Okamoto is the best all-around compromise for price and bulk purchase (long explanation). Pick the 002 12-pack ($20.99) "Black on Silver box" if you are normal sized, or pick the 002L 12-pack ($20.99) "Yellow on Silver box" if you are above average sized.

    002 Okamoto 12 pack $20.99 ($1.75/each, Black on Silver box) - Recommended for broadest appeal and pricing
    002L Okamoto 12 pack $20.99 ($1.75/each, Yellow on Silver box, L inside white word bubble)
    001L Okamoto 3 pack $11.99 ($4.00/each, White letters on Red box with an L)
    003L Okamoto 10 pack $17.99 ($1.80/each, Yellow letters on Black box with an L)
    001 Sagami 5 pack $17.99 ($3.60 each Red banner on White box)
    002 Sagami 10 pack $22.89 ($2.20 each Green banner on White box)
    002 Sagami 20 pack $44.39 ($2.20 each Pink banner on White box)
    002 Lubricating jelly $12.99 (no idea whether it's good or bad)

    Bolded above are the 002/002L 12packs, which have a combo of pricing and performance. $98 saved on upcharge, and 70% of the way closer to bb than US condoms which are effectively 005 through 007. If you really want 001s, get them on Ebay or importers. 001s can be harder to roll down due to their thiness, but make sure to roll down all the way to work properly. Otherwise that portion can hurt more sensitive girls.

    If you are interested in Tenga, I didn't see them carry the Tenga Flip Zero Series which is the best one imo. I recommend the Gravity White if you're not sure - it is closest to kgirl pussy. It is the equivalent to B or C Tier bb pussy. Make sure to lube with water-based lube, then wash and hang dry after. Btw, Chanel1's pussy is S-Tier.

    Attached is a 002 Okamoto 12pk and 002L Okamoto 12pk. Notice the "L" in the white area. Last image attached is a boob reference model for Subin. It shows how the nipple area points up slightly, rather than "just round" like some girls have. It is amazing to cup and feel them from behind her. The model is a jgirl, but Subin is hotter due to her better body and better face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002 12pk Okamoto.jpg‎   002L 12pk Okamoto.jpg‎   Subin Boob Type 01.jpg‎  

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlSavant  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is Daisy/Doris unless you're talking about a different one. Also went by Lucky in the Bay Area TER 417005.

    Her sugar daddy cut off her and now she has to work again lol. She is kinda overweight wasnt really feeling her body.

    If you are into BBBJ/footjob combo I would see her just for that.
    If that is Daisy / Doris I would avoid her like the plague. Gives awful service and is known to waste time and cut the session short. Her BBBJ skills are terrible and she constantly spits on the floor during it. The only thing going for her is she has a hot body with a big booty. This is why she always rebrands everytime she comes back due to her reputation.

    Also that info about her sugar daddy cutting her off is interesting. My friend booked her and got her contact info after session and she kept texting him luxury things she wants him to buy for her LOL. Seems like she’s only in this to find some fool to be her sugar daddy.

  4. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    She could be a Daisy L / Jenny rebrand. Can anyone confirm?
    Yeah she is Daisy/Doris unless you're talking about a different one. Also went by Lucky in the Bay Area TER 417005.

    Her sugar daddy cut off her and now she has to work again lol. She is kinda overweight wasnt really feeling her body.

    If you are into BBBJ/footjob combo I would see her just for that.

  5. #46
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    She could be a Daisy L / Jenny rebrand. Can anyone confirm?
    I think you might be right. The pics do seem like they were of the same girl used for Daisy / Kai. I believe the stats are the same as well at 5'3 and 34 D.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by MReyKing  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Grace on Get9? Obviously pictures look amazing but know not to trust them. Feel like I've seen her come and go a few times on the booking site, but can't seem to find any reviews on her. Appreciate any info. TIA.
    She could be a Daisy L / Jenny rebrand. Can anyone confirm?

  7. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by MReyKing  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Grace on Get9? Obviously pictures look amazing but know not to trust them. Feel like I've seen her come and go a few times on the booking site, but can't seem to find any reviews on her. Appreciate any info. TIA.
    Kbeauty notes say Taiwanese. I don't trust pictures either. Rate and pictures reminded me of Daisy, but it says Taiwanese / Korean mixed. She is in the OC Santa Ana section of kbeauty.

  8. #43

    Grace

    Any intel on Grace on Get9? Obviously pictures look amazing but know not to trust them. Feel like I've seen her come and go a few times on the booking site, but can't seem to find any reviews on her. Appreciate any info. TIA.

  9. #42
    Subin - Very beautiful DDG pre-MILF. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, strictly GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with the basic words. Others reported some Chinese. Light kissing only. S Face A Body, her backside view is similar to GFE Winter but with C/D MMs. Face is closest to to ad with Pepsi shirt. Probably for full HYA Hunters only. Would repeat.

    Her pussy is beautiful too, fully shaved and nothing extra. It tastes and feels great - it tastes like a strictly GFE only girl. Important: LFK only. Warms up over time. Very sensual, she has a routine so 1st visit I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right.

    https://get9irl.com/BabySubin Subin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7630674 Subin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7635320 Subin

    We don't have a lot of GFE options these days, but if people like them more will come. There are many hot girls who would visit if there were enough fans.

    LA
    If you are headed to LA, LA has good GFE options:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Baby Ray, Baby Cupid, Baby Cherry, Baby C_U, Baby Ara, Harper, Mia.
    In that order. Guys who prefer GFE only girls can expand their options this way. Excerpted:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7653171 LA GFE Options

    It would be ironic if Subin went back to LA and they were 7-0 versus OC on GFE girls. It would be better instead if they send over a spare, because OC would be happy to have any of them.

    Attached are two Subin ads that look very close to her. Most girls don't look like their ads and aren't near the same level, but Subin is. The third attachment is a jgirl model for Subin's backside view. It is a photo model for GFE Winter / Seven too, whoc is an even closer match. But Subin's hair is black and she is a bit shorter than the model.

    Last is a Venn diagram showing the three kind of girls I like the most: HYA, Premium, and hot pre-MILF. They each have different appeal: fresh (HYA), luxury (Premium), and looks + service combo (pre-MILF). So I like all three equally and rotate between them. But, HYA cost more and Premium cost even more. So it is harder to repeat HYA and Premium girls unless they are extra special. Once you factor in price, Pre-MILFs average better Value which means repeats.

    Subin has luxury appeal, without the higher pricing. Same for the LA GFE girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Subin 01.jpg‎   Subin 02.jpg‎   Subin vs Onsen Ikkou.jpg‎   The Venn Diagrm 16.jpg‎  

  10. #41

    Subin was not Subi

    Ya that was who I figured you thought she was. I certified Subi as HYA when she first started in OC with long hair and looked even more younger coed type and less meat. Subi may still look like a young graduate student even now cause of her cute face.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    I saw Subi, who was a young coed type with right amount of meat at right places, several times when she made trips to OC. Granted that was couple years ago, but I really don't think Subin currently in OC is the same Subi that I saw before. However, the short hair, combined with few years of aging and weight loss, may really make her look different and threw me off. Booker also indicated that Subi is not LA Subin. So, take my observation with grain of salt.

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Ebisu Life in East Coast carried 001 through 003 condoms. There is an Ebisu Life store in Anaheim, I guess they took over Party City. I don't know if they actually carry it, but other branches are stocking it.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7637292 Ebisu Life VA

    I guess just one report is enough to confirm or deny this possibility. It would save other people some trouble to know either way.
    Can confirm Anaheim store carries 001 through 003. Both okamotos and sagamis.

  12. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    I hope she's getting appreciation. Long enough so I can see her again. LOL. For service, I think she's an in-between NG and Stella. Look wise, she's even level. She beats them on the price point. If we're giving LA transfers love, I also hope it'll show LA that OC is an option. All the new girls are just staying in LA. Thankfully we have one booker that specializes in OC.
    Everything that's been said about her is spot on, I actually think I personally might prefer her service over like a service queen. In terms of the rbf I think it's more so that her face is made of plastic (not complaining though because she was hot and it hides her age a little) coupled with her general demeanor. I actually found her to be very sweet. She says she'll be in OC another month.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Was there another Subin / Subi that you knew? I didn't use Get9 ril PO. I can confirm she still looks very much recognizable from this same pic that she used a few years ago in LA. She may not stay long in OC if not appreciated enough. I didn't think LA liked her enough.
    I saw Subi, who was a young coed type with right amount of meat at right places, several times when she made trips to OC. Granted that was couple years ago, but I really don't think Subin currently in OC is the same Subi that I saw before. However, the short hair, combined with few years of aging and weight loss, may really make her look different and threw me off. Booker also indicated that Subi is not LA Subin. So, take my observation with grain of salt.

  14. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Was there another Subin / Subi that you knew? I didn't use Get9 ril PO. I can confirm she still looks very much recognizable from this same pic that she used a few years ago in LA. She may not stay long in OC if not appreciated enough. I didn't think LA liked her enough.
    I hope she's getting appreciation. Long enough so I can see her again. LOL. For service, I think she's an in-between NG and Stella. Look wise, she's even level. She beats them on the price point. If we're giving LA transfers love, I also hope it'll show LA that OC is an option. All the new girls are just staying in LA. Thankfully we have one booker that specializes in OC.

  15. #36

    Subin

    Was there another Subin / Subi that you knew? I didn't use Get9 ril PO. I can confirm she still looks very much recognizable from this same pic that she used a few years ago in LA. She may not stay long in OC if not appreciated enough. I didn't think LA liked her enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    I saw Get9 irl Subin thinking it was the same girl. Different girl but had no regret. Cute face with all-natural body. B-cup and decent ass. Late20's / Early 30's with fair skin and no tattoos. Soft GFE service. Attitude is demur and accommodating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Subin_PS_1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape