Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 27816
-
06-22-26 21:17 #27486Senior Member

Posts: 282Yuna21
Does Yuna21 belong here?
-
06-22-26 21:14 #27485Senior Member

Posts: 223Genuinely curious and not trolling. Who are some of these local high end providers?
Originally Posted by Tadaaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:53 #27484Senior Member

Posts: 300AngieJolie
Big woman. Just like I like them.
HH bbfscip 100.
Hr 150.
-
06-22-26 18:08 #27483Senior Member

Posts: 261Melissa Isabel
She belongs here.
Saw her special.
True sub. Msog cip. If you a bbc she is down to get used.
-
06-22-26 14:38 #27482Senior Member

Posts: 81Not in my experience
Not when I've seen her. She's pretty flaky and hard to get ahold of. I'll admit that I didn't try for BB very hard, as I recall her being very explicit about a rubber the first time we met up. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CuriousCurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 09:50 #27481Senior Member

Posts: 2928If you offer what she charges, to most of the ladies on the board, they would say yes.
Originally Posted by Tadaaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:04 #27480Regular Member

Posts: 26Jewels
Anybody put it in Jewels yet? Does she belong here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/892826554058
-
06-21-26 16:40 #27479Senior Member

Posts: 83Really wish there were more high end providers here who offered BB services. Tired of Brenna Sparks being the only option.
-
06-20-26 13:20 #27478Regular Member

Posts: 4I Saw Her
I saw her at twice at the beginning of the year. Great tits, yes she is missing her teeth, but that made the BBBJ even better. She goes down with such vigor. And when I saw her BBFS was on the table.
Originally Posted by CuriousCurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 22:52 #27477Senior Member

Posts: 118Stay away dude I don't think you'd want to BB even if it was available. Habits have taken their toll. Not accurate pictures.
Originally Posted by CuriousCurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 19:28 #27476Regular Member

Posts: 26Any intel on Ashley in Fife
https://skipthegames.com/posts/desmo...-/884365536668
She's not nice pics and seems like would be fun to breed. Anybody know if she's a member of this club or has put one in her?
-
06-19-26 17:41 #27475Senior Member

Posts: 330Anyone have a link?
Originally Posted by TheRevvy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:30 #27474Senior Member

Posts: 213I actually got a bunch of private messages after posting with some good advice and others who are in the same situation. It's been genuinely helpful. I also got a ton of messages from people asking who my regular bb was with and I'll just say it here that I'm not going to reply to those. She let me know to respect her privacy and I'm doing that. There are plenty of girls mentioned in this thread, I don't know why so many people would ask who 1 of them that I see is.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:18 #27473Senior Member

Posts: 1209Definitely not the best place to ask, LOL. Most everyone in this thread is actively rawdogging as much as we can.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 13:25 #27472Senior Member

Posts: 340Cool. What's her contact information?
Originally Posted by TheRevvy
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
BW.










Reply With Quote





