Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1385
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1295

    Shae

    I copied Shae's number from the ad and the response was "wrong number. " Anyone have difficulty contacting her? Or know the tricks to get ahold of her?

  2. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    How much did you tip? Think I've been over paying.
    It was 150 for hhr.

  3. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Shae. I have been trying to go see her for probably two years, schedule just never lined up.

    She has her own private space that isn't a residence close to downtown. Thought it was quite nice and gave it a very legit feeling. Comms were decent, I reached out 2 days prior to set up the appointment and confirmed morning of. Once I arrived it was a fantastic experience. Shae is truly stunning. Beautiful dark skin, pretty face and an absolute knockout body. Very petite but with a huge natural rack. To die for. She looks exactly like the pictures on her ad.

    Was 150 for a hhr session. A touch on the pricey side for not FS. She was nude the whole time, and gave a decent rub. Not full on massage pressure, but not just a back rub either, somewhere in between. Just an L1 finish, but didn't take long to pop once I had her tits in my hand. They're out of this world. She cleaned me up and good to go. Took the whole half hour, didn't feel rushed at all.

    For how gorgeous she is, and for how laid back and easy the experience was I'll definitely repeat. I can't knock the price since she has her own storefront that she would obviously have to pay rent on. And she was very chill, easy to chat with.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-54259.html
    How much did you tip? Think I've been over paying.

  4. #1292

    Brianna Info

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and went to see Brianna.

    Will keep this short and sweet!

    Pictures are accurate.

    Session was as described on the RR ad.

    L1 finish. Nothing more was offered. Hinted that other endings might be available.

    She did go over the other services (listed and pictured in her ad) that are available.

    She is in Clearwater. At a location previously (or currently) used by another provider.
    Thanks for the review, seems like you enjoyed it. If you don't mind me asking, was the actual massage good? Also what was her rate?

  5. #1291

    Don't

    She has been around for about 10 years and is old. She tries to drum up business with clever adds. Not a model! Despises reviews and runs when she gets a negative review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbirdman  [View Original Post]

  6. #1290

    Fitness Model

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbirdman  [View Original Post]
    Search of the number didn't look good to me, but I've been wrong lots of times.

  7. #1289

    Brianna. Sensual & Therapeutic Combo (Update)

    TOFTT and went to see Brianna.

    Will keep this short and sweet!

    Pictures are accurate.

    Session was as described on the RR ad.

    L1 finish. Nothing more was offered. Hinted that other endings might be available.

    She did go over the other services (listed and pictured in her ad) that are available.

    She is in Clearwater. At a location previously (or currently) used by another provider. Did not ask!

    Guys, she is new in this business. And seems to be learning her techniques quickly and well.

    Happy Hunting!

  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by KaldorDraigo  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about this one. Advanced search didn't turn up anything here or on Tampa forum. Seems like she does FBSM and FS. I'm hoping someone had a good experience with her because man I'm a sucker for that makeup and body combo LOL. She has an ad on RubRankings too. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...y-rubs/3841995
    I'm also very curious about this one. Kind of skeptical since there doesn't seem to be any other pictures out there.

  9. #1287

    Rub Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone had any sessions with this lady? Ty in advance.
    I suspect that most of those ads are bullshit.

    There is a positive review of the Black girl in St Pete a few posts back and I think I recognize a couple of fatties on there.

    All those Clearwater ads seem to be bullshit.

  10. #1286

    Baby Dee

    Curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about this one. Advanced search didn't turn up anything here or on Tampa forum. Seems like she does FBSM and FS. I'm hoping someone had a good experience with her because man I'm a sucker for that makeup and body combo LOL. She has an ad on RubRankings too. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...y-rubs/3841995

  11. #1285

    Look Below

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone had any sessions with this lady? Ty in advance.
    They're talking about her just a few posts down. Scammer apparently.

  12. #1284

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    Looked around and did not see any reports but we all know names can change.

    Pics did not come back to anything.

    I setup an appt for this week, will report back.

    Checking to see if anyone has see already?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...bo-102069.html

    Happy Hunting.
    I've been interested in her as well, looking forward to hearing about your experience.

  13. #1283

    Anyone?

    Has Anyone had any sessions with this lady? Ty in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0650.jpg‎  

  14. #1282

    Rub Rank Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    Looked around and did not see any reports but we all know names can change.

    Pics did not come back to anything.

    I setup an appt for this week, will report back.

    Checking to see if anyone has see already?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...bo-102069.html

    Happy Hunting.
    That RR ad fits a pattern of bullshit. The number only goes to RR and the location is Clearwater. A legit provider usually has ads on other sites.

  15. #1281
    Looks really hot. Can't wait to hear the feedback.

    I've done a similar BDSM infused body rub with Jasmine before and it was really hot. https://esotericdomination.net/.

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    Looked around and did not see any reports but we all know names can change.

    Pics did not come back to anything.

    I setup an appt for this week, will report back.

    Checking to see if anyone has see already?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...bo-102069.html

    Happy Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape