Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 18428
-
06-23-26 11:38 #18068Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone with experience with this one?
-
06-23-26 09:34 #18067Senior Member

Posts: 1137Sevier County
I don't suppose there is anything to be had in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or Sevierville is there. I'm open to spa, escort, UTR. I have a long overnight in the area.
I was in the Knoxville group but I’ll leave it here as well.
-
06-23-26 07:50 #18066Banned Member

Posts: 907I would love some TUMA service! Anybody know where I can go for that since HFS is gone?
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:07 #18065Senior Member

Posts: 61Palace spa. Mia!!
Picked Mia, a sexy and seductive babe with a great attitude. She just looked very slutty and I'm a sucker for a good smile.
She was like a magnet on me, not aggressive but just a little subtle and very GFE like.
There was a lot going on and I felt like I had to keep up with her, she's very much into lip-locking. I knew I was doing L3 and we got into it naturally.
But before the L3 shenanigans I laid face down and got the treatment. Oh it felt good to be rubbed down and have her work in my sore back and neck then the rest of me. I flipped on command and was pleasantly surprised to find out nipple sucking was a part of the frontal massage with Mia. It's one of my favorite things and I wish more girls did that without having to ask. L3 went very well. We fit well and the chemistry was there.
My body felt like jello so I ended up looking for drink. My favorite part was licking my lips from the beer I could still taste her sweet kitty.
-
06-21-26 19:34 #18064Senior Member

Posts: 48X Spa
Read a good review on Kiko, and inquired about a visit. Was told best to make an appointment, which I did. Confirmed the day of the visit.
Arrived at the appointed time, and was met by a lady, who didn't match the picture, but that's often the case. Asked if she was Kiko, and got a mumbled response.
Got taken to the room, and was told get comfortable and she would be back in 15 minutes. What? I discovered, after the fact, that she had to finish with another patron, despite my confirmed appointment.
She did return in 15 minutes, and started with a massage. Had done the donation, so she did undress, and did L2.
Unfortunately, the door bell rang and she excused herself to answer.
Apparently, only Xixi and Kathy (not listed on the website), were working that morning.
Not a great experience. Won't return.
-
06-21-26 16:51 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 51Lovely Sasha
I was able to pay a visit to RS and see the lovely Sasha. I've seen her before at T and wrote a review. She remembered me and it's been a while. What can I say about the visit that hasn't been said before. I really enjoyed seeing her and look forward to seeing her again. She said she will be here till the end of the month and I will visit her again.
-
06-20-26 07:52 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 83RS Visit
Stopped by Relax Spa for the first time on Wed. Asked for Sasa (On Stim69's reco) and she was great. Everything available. She is a cute little thing and starts with a decent back rub and then teasing. On the flip, negotiated the donation. Typical for AMP. And then proceeded with the dream, which was outstanding. Went through a number of positions and she took it well. Well worth a visit and I believe she is gone at the end of the month. Clean up, dress and water on the way out. Great dream with a little cutie. Highly recommend.
-
06-19-26 21:47 #18061Regular Member

Posts: 14Noticed they went dark for a few days recently and figured it might be UNM, Stopped by today to check it out. Solid session with Yoki. I'm usually a strict 'one and done' kind of guy, but she is a definite repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Kath025
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:10 #18060Senior Member

Posts: 835Freeze Gopher
Freeze Gopher, your private messages are full but just google "T Spa" or visit RM.
-
06-19-26 14:40 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 362Lux 88
Went to 88 for first time. Coco was great. Spent a great time with her. Will have to visit again soon. Well worth a stop with a bed instead of a table.
-
06-19-26 13:13 #18058Senior Member

Posts: 835As I haven't heard anything about them being closed, I assume they are still open. This report from June 6th is the most recent one. It's just another spot like any other. I had a nice time 3 months ago, this guy didn't. I haven't been back in either case. This has been the problem with having many choices now.
Originally Posted by Kath025
[View Original Post]
90% of places that advertise in a certain way on certain sites are L3. So you go if you want to. I find very few of them are bad for my standards, it's just nothing to drag me away from any other location.
-
06-18-26 23:32 #18057Regular Member

Posts: 12Any details on Southbay Spa?
Trying to figure out the deal with Southbay Spa. Keep seeing their ads on other platforms, so I'm just curious about what's actually on the menu and who the top talent is right now.
-
06-18-26 19:24 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 398Thanks for the info on L 88. This is making a little more sense. I am an AMP dude, so my normal play is lay FS payment down with my own cover and that's it. Therefore, there are no questions about this or that. I am glad you saw Sasa. She is one of my favorites and after multiple visits it is always a great experience. Sophia is a nice one as well, but I have only visited with her once. I think Sasa will be gone at the end of the month, but I cannot remember if she said she is going to T or out of state. I will connect with her and see.
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:53 #18055Senior Member

Posts: 362Good info. I was going to go to 88 tomorrow but not giving 300 for 30 min. Been awhile since dream spa but Sophie is my favorite at T spa. Haven't done CIM with her though but had every position. She's a wild one for sure.
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:21 #18054Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Quickies
88 said 200 hh full service but when I got there, Coco said 300 VIP and 200 did not include kissing, CIM, or shower. Coco tried to negotiate but ended up walking out. Made appointment with Sasa (thanks for the recommendations) at Gladstone (aka, Dream Spa according to her) but accidentally went to T Spa. Cute girl led me in and Sophia (short cutie) said Sasa not here. Luckily, it is her friend's spa so she told me go over.
Sasa, little makeup, was very cute with long hair and tiny bleached streaks, natural small medium, and no tattoos that I saw. Gave 200 for everything (hh) and she accepted. Did not know what I was going to get, maybe CBJ and minimal kissing. Nope, amazing experience. She washed me in shower, short good massage, BBBJ, 69, covered FUMA, CFS CG / mish with DFK / stand mish / stand K9, and ended with FIV and CIM. Wow. Sasa would fit perfectly in LA shops with her great service.
Saw Lily on the couch and she has a very pretty long face, I thought she was tall but she is short! Very cute.











Reply With Quote




