Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 471 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7063
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6868

    Apple Spa Davie. Dud

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyPants1  [View Original Post]
    Went there recently and the only woman there was a homely looking woman that did not look she had melons.
    Didn't know this place was there until I read the post. I've been to the two places across the street, neither of those are great. Went to Apple on Friday and was greeted by a short slightly troll-like "Candy" with no melons, she said she was busy (lucky me). I went again yesterday at noon and met Mia. She's tall, slim, old and definitely NO MELONS. One of the weakest massages ever. 60 for the house and 60 for a bad handy. The search continues.

  2. #6867

    Mimi

    Had another great visit with Salacia. She definitely is consistent with the level of effort and the PSE. After very GFE while giving the massage and cute personality while we used translation app to chat.

    I saw the website updated, with Lana leaving I am 100% positive I recognize Amy's page. I am just not sure if she was down here or up in Orlando at Meiji. Anyone have any insights on her?

    TYIA.

  3. #6866

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Lana has a terrible review on TER.
    I saw her for the second time and it was very good. She has a beautiful body and is very sensual.

  4. #6865

    Mimi Lana

    This would be my fifth time with using the Mimi service and I can say that they never disappoint by providing some true 9/10 hotties. The price of admission is a bit higher than the storefront AMP type places, though its all inclusive.

    Thanks to my brother's here that offer accurate reviews, I'd made a point to visit Lana tonight. First time having a white Euro type of girl with them too.

    Unfortunately, I was her last session before moving away.

  5. #6864

    Couch

    Bad knees? That's when you make use of those couches they have in the rooms. Summer is awesomely sweet and cuddly and conversational and those super long nipples are fun to play with. Emma is definitely GFE but a little to cum shy for me while Summer will BBBJCIM. Lucky is still my fave at the moment but she can be all over the place when she tipsy. Shame Apple isn't there right now. I'm literally in love with that girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Report is a few weeks old. Life gets busy. I stopped by Asian Mist a couple of Saturday's ago. My first time at a Spa down here in South Florida. I Always stop in at the Spa when I go to Orlando, but this is my first time in 11 years down here. Most of my fun here, since IG shut down years ago, is the Pompano Big 3 Strip Clubs. But my tastes in women are gravitating away from Cubans and more to Asians as they were in my younger years.

    I went in and am immediately greeted by Emma and rushed into a room. I was hoping for Lucky but Emma was cute so we begin. Got the formalities out of the way and on to business with a pretty good message. 15-20 minutes. After the flip, Summer came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I agreed and onward we go on our journey. BBBJ with Emma with DaTY with Summer. Lasted about 10 minutes then another customer rang and Summer had to leave. Me and Emma continued. All the usual stuff that has been mentioned many times on here. I'm not a big freak so it was just GFE type experience. Emma worked very hard to please.

    During the session there were a constant flow of dudes arriving. At least 4. I'm not sure they all stayed, because as I was leaving, hanging near the entrance talking to Emma, all of the girls came out of their rooms to chat me up. Lucky, Summer, Emma and another girl. Lucky wanted me right then, but I'm a bit older so it takes me a few hours to go again. So I told them I will return in a few days or weeks. Not sure what their customers were thinking since they are left their rooms..

  6. #6863

    Lili. Corea 88 Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what to make of it yet but my experience went like this, Lily greeted at the door
    Link to my first review above. Went back to try again like I said. Once again Lili was the only one there but it was dead. Greeted me at the door in a black dress and she is definitely very pretty and playful, with words and actions. Opted for an hour massage. Last time massage lasted all of 5 minutes with a lot of teasing. This time it lasted maybe 20 minutes, again with a lot of teasing. Knee in your crotch, multiple times gently with accidentally stroking your nuts during the massage. Also playful with her words too with sly cock compliments, etc. And speaks really good English too. The massage was pretty good too, even cracked my neck like a chiropractor would. Still, only 20 minutes for an hour massage is one of those things that irks me. So after 20 min flip comes and with all the teasing you're already rock hard. Again with cock compliments and she asks if you're ready to screw, like she's trying to skip the BJ. I counter playfully with compliments on how beautiful her face is (She is pretty) and how I want to see my dick in her mouth. She playfully agrees, but this time an upsell of. 2 for BBBJ. I agree. She gives a good BBBJ but it only lasted about 3 minutes. So either she really wanted to fuck or despite being good at giving head she wants you in and out. Last time the BBBJ came with no upsell but also lasted only about 2 minutes. So onto CFS. Again with the playfulness with her panties on your face. Fun girl. CFS was responsive. I pounded her for just over 50 minutes because shorting me lastime and the short massage this time well this is me, an Asian, and I'm her to get my money woof.

    So between the two visits, pretty playful but definitely uses tricks to get you in and out. Ok service but not for me. Also she got some cooch stank. Not fish tank stank like a dirty crack hoe but just pussy smell like an average casual would. Nothing bad but if you're used to that super fresh perfume pussy smell, well she has a real woman smell.

    Take that for what you will.

  7. #6862
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Relaxing spa

    Just giving a heads up that the famous thick and curvy Latina looking Chinese Kiki will be a relaxing next month and she has some menu upgrades that Some of you Pervs might enjoy. Currently she is here with us in Orlando but she will be there soon, she likes to wear some super short Daisy Dukes that look great. She's a beast of a fuck as well so be ready and energized because she it hard.

    Joey, Angela, and Lala are still there. And for those that haven't tried Joey check out some of my reviews from her when she was in Orlando. She's a blast to fuck as well and super orgasmic. Probably the best head game too!! Sometimes I could just let her suck for 30 min but I wouldn't last that long anyway with her. LOL.

  8. #6861
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I was in Vegas recently and there are so many fake reviews that they have a thread for senior members with a certain amount of posts! As in life, don't believe everything you read!!
    Yeah it's pretty heavy there as well.

  9. #6860

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Lana has a terrible review on TER.
    Which is why I said YMMV.

  10. #6859
    Quote Originally Posted by Louielouie  [View Original Post]
    Lana is YMMV, she's similar to the pic but around 30 and from Poland. Solo shower, CBJ but very good and FS which was also good. She speaks good English. I would repeat if she was in Coral Gables.
    Lana has a terrible review on TER.

  11. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Ruby is still at BTBT?
    She left for NY a few weeks ago. Haven't heard anything about her being back.

  12. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB2004  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah and Lana she's a Latina or am I tripping? Chinese hieroglyphics made me think this was only Asian. If Lana is anything like the pictures she is next on the agenda- prob sooner than I think. Thank you guys again for sharing all of this. I hadn't visited the Massage board in a while and holy hell did this board step up.
    Just to confirm it wasn't an autocorrect Lana or Lina? Lina with the dark hair was reviewed earlier by someone else in the Miami forum. I sent you a message about Lana with the blonde hair.

  13. #6856

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB2004  [View Original Post]
    I just left Salacia. Truthfully I had hoped she'd be a bit more attractive, although she's small and petite she doesn't have the tiny frame of a spinner imo. But as far as the experience itself- I more or less saw God. Went into that apartment a 43 year old boy and walked out a man. The 5 piece McNuggets for entry hurts though so I probably won't repeat. I'm a variety lover anyway.

    Oh yeah and Lana she's a Latina or am I tripping? Chinese hieroglyphics made me think this was only Asian. If Lana is anything like the pictures she is next on the agenda- prob sooner than I think. Thank you guys again for sharing all of this. I hadn't visited the Massage board in a while and holy hell did this board step up.
    Lana is YMMV, she's similar to the pic but around 30 and from Poland. Solo shower, CBJ but very good and FS which was also good. She speaks good English. I would repeat if she was in Coral Gables.

  14. #6855

    Mimi: A New Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Big shoutout to Happy for the heads up. Salacia 100% lives up to the reviews. Maybe 5' with a fit body, great C's. If you have the time definitely worth the price of admission and multiple return trips.

    If you are looking for PSE lives up to the hype. She definitely gets into and AMPs up the experience. If you are a fan of Blue in the AMP scenes Salacia is your girl, but in an even smaller package. I am not one of those prolific writers so I linked the page with the image of the TER review, as it is spot on.

    https://mimi10086.com/view/34165

    Word of caution, if you are new to this is and it is your first experience it is going to set the bar extremely high for any future experience you have. I know I will be doing my part to keep Mimi busy so we can continue to see top talent like Salacia in SoFlo.
    I just left Salacia. Truthfully I had hoped she'd be a bit more attractive, although she's small and petite she doesn't have the tiny frame of a spinner imo. But as far as the experience itself- I more or less saw God. Went into that apartment a 43 year old boy and walked out a man. The 5 piece McNuggets for entry hurts though so I probably won't repeat. I'm a variety lover anyway.

    Oh yeah and Lana— she's a Latina or am I tripping? Chinese hieroglyphics made me think this was only Asian. If Lana is anything like the pictures she is next on the agenda- prob sooner than I think. Thank you guys again for sharing all of this. I hadn't visited the Massage board in a while and holy hell did this board step up.

  15. #6854

    The Shill Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    He is another state as well and we are trying as a whole in all cities to make sure everyone is aware. Now that people have a list created. It's way easier to manage new fake accounts coming in and admin has already started setting restrictions in other areas.
    I was in Vegas recently and there are so many fake reviews that they have a thread for senior members with a certain amount of posts! As in life, don't believe everything you read!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape