Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 18667
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18022

    Sakura at Cloud Massage

    Decided to try this place out after seeing some good stuff. Walked in and got matched with Sakura. Young, short, petite, real D cups. Somewhat curvy, big tits and a nice ass on her small frame. Came out gentle and flirty right away, soft voice, smiling.

    Got onto the table and the teasing started early, hands wandering, brushing under, taking her timeg. LFK came in soon after, soft kisses, she stayed close, kept coming back for more between everything. Real GFE vibe, eye contact, talking through it, hands on the chest. HJ to get things moving, oil, slow build. Leaned down for BBBJ, wet, good pace, no teeth, kept the energy up. Climbed into 69 for a stretch. Stayed there a while before coming back up and finishing me off with BBBJ. Cleaned up after, no rush, stayed friendly. Damage was standard for the spot. Worth the trip. YMMV.

  2. #18021

    Go with exact tip, phone and car keys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a similar experience last month at infinity. I wrote a report but it didn't go through for some reason. I had gone to infinity first and then golden panda later that day. At golden panda I saw Fendi. (It was an excellent visit BTW. I still think about squeezing her big fat ass while kissing her when we greeted each other.) The problem was after my visit at infinity I should have had enough to caber an hour plus tip. But when I reached into my wallet I was 80 short. I was like I must have accidentally overpaid at infinity at some point but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember who serviced me at infinity but she took me to the ts. Which is strange since they never do that. For me at least since I don't ask. So maybe one of the girls there went through my wallet when we were in there. Idk and never will for sure. There just might be a thief circulating through these spas if they are connected by the same owner.
    I make it a point to only take exact tip, phone and car keys, no need to carry anything extra.

  3. #18020

    Cute Asian Kiki at Infinity Massage

    This spot is very Easy to find, in a big shopping plaza.

    Walked in. The place is bright, and clean. No complaints at all. Kiki brought me into the waiting room and instructed me to get naked and a girl would come get me shortly. I saw her few months ago but I chose other girl last time. I got undressed and Kiki came in and I was stunned by how pretty she was. A petite Asian chick, not tall, but just right for me, 34 C natural Cup and Brown curly hair Man, what a beauty.

    The massage room was nice and she put down clean linens. Disrobed and layed face down on the bed and the massage began. Parts of the massage were really good, and she spent a lot of time on my shoulders. But the majority of it was just her applying pressure.

    After the flip we quickly were able to negotiate what I wanted with price. Language was a little bit of a barrier but was solved with some hand gestures. After I paid her she excused herself from the room and came back a minute later and took her clothes off. She was hiding a very excellent body under her nighty.

    She crawled onto the bed and proceeded to play with my dick and lick my balls a bit. My hands were everywhere, she has really great skin. She was on top and came further up while straddling me. Really great tits and responsive nipples. I licked and sucked until they both were fully pointy. She even gave me a little Russian action rubbing my dick between her boobs. She slid over and laid on my arm next to me and I played with her vagina for a few minutes while sucking on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy that. She is clean shaved and has a pretty small vagina. She sat up and started give me BBBJs, the technique and moaning sound still implanted in my mind when I wrote this. Shortly after, she applied the condom with her mouth and asked if I wanted to be on top or if she should. I had her start on top. She was bouncing on me while I was sucking on her tits. Started off pretty slow but then she got into it and was really grinding on me. When I felt like I was close to popping I suggested we switch to doggy. We started in doggy and ended up in kind of a lazy doggy where she was kind of on her side and had one leg pulled up. This gave me good access to her tits. She seemed to really like this as I could tell things were getting wetter and she was moaning and kept shouting "oh fuck".

    After I popped we both layed there for a minute and she kept saying 'thank you. Was very cute. She took care of the cover and cleaned me up with a hot washcloth. And much to my surprise she gave me 10 more minutes of massage on my front. She helped me robe up, walked me to the locker area and helped me get dressed. Hugs goodbye.

    All in all this was a great experience even though I wish the language barrier was smaller. But I plan on repeating very soon.

  4. #18019

    Latin Dolls / AZ Sunflowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It is the location with a new number.
    Regardless of the new # and ads this is for the places mentioned above. And yes I confirmed it's Jasmine back at the helm.

  5. #18018

    Latin dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.
    My mistake. It is the location with a new number.

  6. #18017
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Lucky at Gem massage / Glendale

    This morning, I stopped by Gem massage and met Lucky. Hot as fuck. Chinese, with a body that was begging for some good railing. She is 5'2" with big C-tits that bounced nicely, and a juicy ass that I couldn't get my hands off. She greeted me with a warm hug and LFK and led me to the room, we agreed on the time $50 and donation $150.

    In the room we set up for a short massage, ehh it was a mid, but I didn't care. Once I flipped over, she was already topless, and I grabbed her beautiful tits. She started with a messy, wet, sloppy BBBJ, her lips wrapped around my shaft, tongue swirling, DT almost made me cum right then and there. She even licked my ass, pushing me even closer to the edge.

    When I was about to blow, she quickly slapped on the condom, laid back on the table, and told me to go for it. In standing mish, I pounded her hard and fast, her moans were making me go crazy. She played with her clit while I fucked her, talking dirty and begging for more. Her pussy was tight and soaking, taking every inch I had. I shot deep into the bag, cumming like a fucking beast, and she cleaned me off slow with her mouth making sure I was completely done, then wiped me down with some hot towels.

    My time with Lucky was pretty fun, she was naughty, playful, and had that filthy attitude that got me stupid hard. She knew exactly how to turn me on, and didn't hold back. From the sloppy head to the hard pounding, she was all about giving me a satisfying experience. I'll be back to get another handful of those nice tits and sexy ass again.

  7. #18016
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.
    I agree, different number, girls, and ads. They've had the same number for years. I reached and got nothing, anyone remember this location from Jasmine flowers? 20'-21'. Fun times off university.

  8. #18015

    Not Latin Dolls

    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.

  9. #18014

    Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately last month was her last. I went back a few weeks ago and it was definitely a let down. Not very attractive and poor services. I don't recall her name, there was mostly dead fish and no CIM, finished with HJ. She mentioned a few times that she's "not Fendi" when I wanted more BJ / DT or CIM.
    Is she somewhere else now? Or out of town? Anyone know?

  10. #18013
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105
    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joy on the way in and wished I would have tried her.

    Average looking, nothing special. Nice body with MM C. I'll give her credit for her DT BJ. It was deep enough where I could feel the back of her throat.

    Standing mish for about 5 minutes, doggy for a few and then she started the dirty talk for CIM. I wish for some more playing, but I finished and I headed out. I saw Joy again, pretty spinner I will try next time.

    Nothing horrible, but I wouldn't request Angela again.
    When did you go in?

  11. #18012

    No fear

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    I had previously chimed in on Emma, saying she indeed was NOT latina. And yeah I was very disappointed she wasn't carrying s 40 plus inch wagon on her, haha. But Emma was cool nonetheless.

    Also agree, and I noted in my past thread, that there is no separation between lobby and rooms which really had me nervous.
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

    You are getting a massage. You are supposed to be naked. Always keep your mouth shut. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants, you are fine.

  12. #18011

    Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there last Thursday as I was nearby. 2 nice milfs greeted me, I asked for Fendi but said she was gone. I asked when she'd be back and both said they don't know. One proceeded to grab my crotch and was eager, decided to take a pass, but the 2 girls seemed ready for action!
    Unfortunately last month was her last. I went back a few weeks ago and it was definitely a let down. Not very attractive and poor services. I don't recall her name, there was mostly dead fish and no CIM, finished with HJ. She mentioned a few times that she's "not Fendi" when I wanted more BJ / DT or CIM.
    Last edited by Conejo Joe; 06-18-26 at 16:59. Reason: Typo

  13. #18010

    Angela at Infinity

    I saw Joy on the way in and wished I would have tried her.

    Average looking, nothing special. Nice body with MM C. I'll give her credit for her DT BJ. It was deep enough where I could feel the back of her throat.

    Standing mish for about 5 minutes, doggy for a few and then she started the dirty talk for CIM. I wish for some more playing, but I finished and I headed out. I saw Joy again, pretty spinner I will try next time.

    Nothing horrible, but I wouldn't request Angela again.

  14. #18009
    Quote Originally Posted by Eze777  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember both names for sure, I know one is Fifi and I think the other was Lisa but not sure on that one. It was great FS, . 6 hr and 1. 6 tip. She asked for tip upfront, and I paid, and she saw I had extra money, and she asked for more, but I said no and she agreed. I think the other girl came in when I was in the TS, bc after all was said and done I got dressed and went through my pockets and my extra 1. 0 was missing. First time in almost 10 years of doing this that this has happened to me. I've been a repeat customer here several times over the past few years but I'll never be back. I'm pretty sure K Spa on 75th and Peoria is owned by the same person, if anyone knows if there's others it would be good to know which other spots to avoid.
    I actually had a similar experience last month at infinity. I wrote a report but it didn't go through for some reason. I had gone to infinity first and then golden panda later that day. At golden panda I saw Fendi. (It was an excellent visit BTW. I still think about squeezing her big fat ass while kissing her when we greeted each other.) The problem was after my visit at infinity I should have had enough to caber an hour plus tip. But when I reached into my wallet I was 80 short. I was like I must have accidentally overpaid at infinity at some point but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember who serviced me at infinity but she took me to the ts. Which is strange since they never do that. For me at least since I don't ask. So maybe one of the girls there went through my wallet when we were in there. Idk and never will for sure. There just might be a thief circulating through these spas if they are connected by the same owner.

  15. #18008

    Maggie at Sunny

    Thanks for the suggestions to see Maggie for excellent TUNA and BBBJ. She was everything I was looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape