Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 14585
-
06-18-26 17:43 #14015Regular Member

Posts: 4Haha
That's sky bri. LOL.
Originally Posted by peerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:59 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 405I wish I hadn't
So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
-
06-18-26 15:47 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 405Damn
That's very surprising. I mean. I haven't seen her in awhile but she was always spot on.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:18 #14012Regular Member

Posts: 30Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:06 #14011Regular Member

Posts: 30Sonny visiting Naples today: highly recommend. Don't miss.
Here we have one of my favorites. Travelled to Tampa a few times to see her. If you're into anal / BBJ/ GFE, she shines. If you party at all, you're in good hands. Great personality, atmosphere is always chill. Not a clock-watcher. Everything is negotiable but YMMV.
https://findher.online/ms/sonny/
-
06-18-26 12:49 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 740Total waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524
This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
-
06-18-26 08:30 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 412Apparently she had a death in the family and has gone radio silent. Can't even reach her by text.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:03 #14008Regular Member

Posts: 7Bb?
BBFS or just BBBJ for 100 more?
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:42 #14007Senior Member

Posts: 405Good luck
If she the freak she says she is those are TODAYS average donations. I prefer BB myself but.
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
I don't want to go all that way I got this funny feeling she looks wore the fuck out in person. Although who am I to judge. When I was drinking I too looked wore the fuck out at 28. Anymore just going to the mailbox I look wore the fuck out.
-
06-17-26 17:23 #14006Regular Member

Posts: 8She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:20 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 405Lol
I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol
-
06-17-26 14:59 #14004Regular Member

Posts: 20I too have noticed her
I want some info on this hottie as well! I may TOFTT.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 05:57 #14003Regular Member

Posts: 8Still trying
Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:17 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 46Yesterday evening
What? No report? No pics?
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:03 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 405I didn't go too far down the road
The wild & crazy days are over for me I do know that. I just want one girl to build chemistry. And local. As in driving home from work. Damn I think I'll get my dick sucked . Instead of stuck in traffic on 75 yelling FUCK. FUCK. FUCK why do I do this stupid shit.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
Maybe I have that now.










Reply With Quote






