Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 14575
-
06-18-26 23:17 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 943This was a great experience, following her up the stairs is enough to get things goin, she did very clean, inviting and the ambiance was just right. I limited her to one visit because I might get hooked otherwise.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 23:13 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 943It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.
Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.
-
06-18-26 18:34 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 200Who is Sky Bri? Never heard of.
Her ad said Doris, but I googled sky bri, and you are correct: same person (tats don't lie).
Originally Posted by BeyondKey32
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:27 #14017Regular Member

Posts: 30By coo-coo land you mean mental health? Like how bad. ?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
I think schizophrenia is common in this industry. It's sad and these women have my empathy.
-
06-18-26 18:15 #14016Regular Member

Posts: 12Coco girl
She was alright I would say. If I remember correctly, she only likes one position which was Doggy. Everything covered. Still finished though.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:43 #14015Regular Member

Posts: 4Haha
That's sky bri. LOL.
Originally Posted by peerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:59 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 401I wish I hadn't
So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
-
06-18-26 15:47 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 401Damn
That's very surprising. I mean. I haven't seen her in awhile but she was always spot on.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:18 #14012Regular Member

Posts: 30Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:06 #14011Regular Member

Posts: 30Sonny visiting Naples today: highly recommend. Don't miss.
Here we have one of my favorites. Travelled to Tampa a few times to see her. If you're into anal / BBJ/ GFE, she shines. If you party at all, you're in good hands. Great personality, atmosphere is always chill. Not a clock-watcher. Everything is negotiable but YMMV.
https://findher.online/ms/sonny/
-
06-18-26 12:49 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 740Total waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524
This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
-
06-18-26 08:30 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 412Apparently she had a death in the family and has gone radio silent. Can't even reach her by text.
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:03 #14008Regular Member

Posts: 7Bb?
BBFS or just BBBJ for 100 more?
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:42 #14007Senior Member

Posts: 401Good luck
If she the freak she says she is those are TODAYS average donations. I prefer BB myself but.
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
I don't want to go all that way I got this funny feeling she looks wore the fuck out in person. Although who am I to judge. When I was drinking I too looked wore the fuck out at 28. Anymore just going to the mailbox I look wore the fuck out.
-
06-17-26 17:23 #14006Regular Member

Posts: 8She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






