Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 7057
-
06-19-26 14:10 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 222Lili. Corea 88 Revisited
Link to my first review above. Went back to try again like I said. Once again Lili was the only one there but it was dead. Greeted me at the door in a black dress and she is definitely very pretty and playful, with words and actions. Opted for an hour massage. Last time massage lasted all of 5 minutes with a lot of teasing. This time it lasted maybe 20 minutes, again with a lot of teasing. Knee in your crotch, multiple times gently with accidentally stroking your nuts during the massage. Also playful with her words too with sly cock compliments, etc. And speaks really good English too. The massage was pretty good too, even cracked my neck like a chiropractor would. Still, only 20 minutes for an hour massage is one of those things that irks me. So after 20 min flip comes and with all the teasing you're already rock hard. Again with cock compliments and she asks if you're ready to screw, like she's trying to skip the BJ. I counter playfully with compliments on how beautiful her face is (She is pretty) and how I want to see my dick in her mouth. She playfully agrees, but this time an upsell of. 2 for BBBJ. I agree. She gives a good BBBJ but it only lasted about 3 minutes. So either she really wanted to fuck or despite being good at giving head she wants you in and out. Last time the BBBJ came with no upsell but also lasted only about 2 minutes. So onto CFS. Again with the playfulness with her panties on your face. Fun girl. CFS was responsive. I pounded her for just over 50 minutes because shorting me lastime and the short massage this time well this is me, an Asian, and I'm her to get my money woof.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
So between the two visits, pretty playful but definitely uses tricks to get you in and out. Ok service but not for me. Also she got some cooch stank. Not fish tank stank like a dirty crack hoe but just pussy smell like an average casual would. Nothing bad but if you're used to that super fresh perfume pussy smell, well she has a real woman smell.
Take that for what you will.
-
06-19-26 11:05 #6861Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Relaxing spa
Just giving a heads up that the famous thick and curvy Latina looking Chinese Kiki will be a relaxing next month and she has some menu upgrades that Some of you Pervs might enjoy. Currently she is here with us in Orlando but she will be there soon, she likes to wear some super short Daisy Dukes that look great. She's a beast of a fuck as well so be ready and energized because she it hard.
Joey, Angela, and Lala are still there. And for those that haven't tried Joey check out some of my reviews from her when she was in Orlando. She's a blast to fuck as well and super orgasmic. Probably the best head game too!! Sometimes I could just let her suck for 30 min but I wouldn't last that long anyway with her. LOL.
-
06-19-26 10:50 #6860Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Exactly
Yeah it's pretty heavy there as well.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:09 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 415Lana
Which is why I said YMMV.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:55 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 93Lana has a terrible review on TER.
Originally Posted by Louielouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 16:32 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 222She left for NY a few weeks ago. Haven't heard anything about her being back.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:07 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 89Just to confirm it wasn't an autocorrect Lana or Lina? Lina with the dark hair was reviewed earlier by someone else in the Miami forum. I sent you a message about Lana with the blonde hair.
Originally Posted by SteveB2004
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:00 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 415Lana
Lana is YMMV, she's similar to the pic but around 30 and from Poland. Solo shower, CBJ but very good and FS which was also good. She speaks good English. I would repeat if she was in Coral Gables.
Originally Posted by SteveB2004
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:49 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 78Mimi: A New Hope
I just left Salacia. Truthfully I had hoped she'd be a bit more attractive, although she's small and petite she doesn't have the tiny frame of a spinner imo. But as far as the experience itself- I more or less saw God. Went into that apartment a 43 year old boy and walked out a man. The 5 piece McNuggets for entry hurts though so I probably won't repeat. I'm a variety lover anyway.
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
Oh yeah and Lana— she's a Latina or am I tripping? Chinese hieroglyphics made me think this was only Asian. If Lana is anything like the pictures she is next on the agenda- prob sooner than I think. Thank you guys again for sharing all of this. I hadn't visited the Massage board in a while and holy hell did this board step up.
-
06-18-26 07:20 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 294The Shill Game
I was in Vegas recently and there are so many fake reviews that they have a thread for senior members with a certain amount of posts! As in life, don't believe everything you read!!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 06:36 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 78Hey brother, can't thank youenough for the reviews and updates. Please keep them coming!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:28 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 586BTBT Ruby
Anyone know if Ruby is still at BTBT?
-
06-17-26 13:05 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 89Nice, the TER review was a different image, it was the 7/9 picture on the link I posted. Review is too long to be able to read with a screen shot. The image doesn't even show the full review until you click on it. Add in Happy's review information of how hard she squirts and she is very orgasmic. I think I stayed dryer in the shower, LOL.
Originally Posted by FistChalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:55 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 165Mist
Report is a few weeks old. Life gets busy. I stopped by Asian Mist a couple of Saturday's ago. My first time at a Spa down here in South Florida. I Always stop in at the Spa when I go to Orlando, but this is my first time in 11 years down here. Most of my fun here, since IG shut down years ago, is the Pompano Big 3 Strip Clubs. But my tastes in women are gravitating away from Cubans and more to Asians as they were in my younger years.
I went in and am immediately greeted by Emma and rushed into a room. I was hoping for Lucky but Emma was cute so we begin. Got the formalities out of the way and on to business with a pretty good message. 15-20 minutes. After the flip, Summer came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I agreed and onward we go on our journey. BBBJ with Emma with DaTY with Summer. Lasted about 10 minutes then another customer rang and Summer had to leave. Me and Emma continued. All the usual stuff that has been mentioned many times on here. I'm not a big freak so it was just GFE type experience. Emma worked very hard to please.
During the session there were a constant flow of dudes arriving. At least 4. I'm not sure they all stayed, because as I was leaving, hanging near the entrance talking to Emma, all of the girls came out of their rooms to chat me up. Lucky, Summer, Emma and another girl. Lucky wanted me right then, but I'm a bit older so it takes me a few hours to go again. So I told them I will return in a few days or weeks. Not sure what their customers were thinking since they are left their rooms.
Overall a nice experience. I felt very safe and relaxed. Only issue I had was the message bed in the room Emma took me was hard as a rock and bruised up my knees for a few days. Next time maybe I will wear my weightlifting knee braces I use when I squat at the gym.
-
06-16-26 22:44 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 89No need to translate, the image is in english.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
If you are on an Apple device you can use the translate option in the navigation bar to read the others.













Reply With Quote




